Thane Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017 Notification has issued through an advertisement. Department of Thane Municipal Corporation (TMC), Maharashtra published an employment notification to fill 207 vacancies of Vehicle Driver, Wireman, Ward boy, Legal Assistant, Junior Assistant, Law officer and sub-Station officer Posts. This could be the wonderful opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs in Maharashtra. All the interested and eligible candidates may apply through Online Mode from 26-11-2016 to 15-12-2016. Aspirants can visit our site www.wingovtjobs.com, regularly for Government Job Updates like Central Government Jobs, State Government Jobs, Police Jobs, Bank Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, etc.
- 1 Thane Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017 for 207 Junior Assistant Posts
- 1.1 TMC Job Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Thane Municipal Corporation Employment Notification 2017 – Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for TMC Driver, Junior Assistant Posts
- 1.4 Important Dates for Thane Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Procedure for applying for Thane Municipal Corporation Junior Assistant Jobs
Thane Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017 for 207 Junior Assistant Posts
The Thane Municipal Corporation which is the governing body of the city of Thane in the Indian state of Maharashtra. The municipal corporation consisting of democratically elected members is headed by a mayor and administers the city’s infrastructure, public services, and transport. Members from the nation’s and state’s leading political parties such as the Nationalist Congress Party, Indian National Congress, Shiv Sena, Bhartiya Janata Party and the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena hold elected offices in the corporation. All the remaining details like Name of the Posts, Number of Posts, Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process, How to Apply, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Etc., are mentioned below for a clear idea. Applicants can visit the Thane Municipal Corporation Official Website for more details www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in.
TMC Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Various Posts
Number of Vacancies: 207 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Law Officer: 01.
- Garden Inspector: 01.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 03.
- Junior Engineer (Automobile): 01.
- Legal Assistant: 07.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 02.
- Special Teacher (for Mentally Retarded Student): 07.
- Sub Station Officer: 01.
- Vehicle Driver: 75.
- Wire-man: 12.
- Fireman: 47.
- Ward boy: 44.
- Light checker: 06.
Thane Municipal Corporation Employment Notification 2017 – Overview
Name of the Organization: Thane Municipal Corporation.
Name of the Post: Various posts.
Number of Vacancies: 207 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in.
- General / OBC Category: Rs.800/-.
- SC / ST Category: Rs.100/-.
Applicants will be selected based on the performance in following rounds
- Online Test.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Physical efficiency test.
Regarding Pay scale details, candidates can refer official notification
Eligibility Criteria for TMC Driver, Junior Assistant Posts
Candidates should have 7th, 10th, ITI, Diploma, Graduation Degree, Bachelor degree in Engineering and law.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 years.
Important Dates for Thane Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017
- Online Application Commencement From Available Now.
- Last Date for Submitting the Online Applications: 15th December 2016.
Procedure for applying for Thane Municipal Corporation Junior Assistant Jobs
- Visit the official website of TMC Recruitment 2017 www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Click on the link named as Junior Assistant and Driver Jobs.
- Next, Read the instructions thoroughly to know all eligible details.
- Fill the application form with complete information.
- Affix recent scanned passport size Photograph and Signature in the prescribed format.
- Cross check the details once before submitting the application form.
- Click on submit button to complete your online application process.
- Take a print out of application form for future use.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
396 total views, 1 views today