Telangana Municipal Corporation Syllabus, as well as, the Exam Pattern Details are available here for free download. Applicants who are searching for the government jobs can apply for the TPSC Recruitment. Moreover, Telangana Municipal Corporation is inviting the applications for the Jr Assistant, Sanitary Inspector, Other Posts. Further, this recruitment is the best chance for the applicants those who are waiting for the Government jobs.
Telangana Municipal Corporation Syllabus
Telangana Municipal Corporation Syllabus is mentioned in this article. The Telangana Municipal Corporation has issued a Recruitment Notification to fill Jr Assistant, Sanitary Inspector, Player cum Coach, Other Posts indeed. Besides, Various Posts Syllabus is given here for the sake of Candidates who Preparing for the Exam. Candidates can click on the link to get the prescribed Syllabus, as well as, the Telangana Municipal Corporation Details.
Telangana Municipal Corporation Recruitment Details
|Organisation Name||Telangana Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Posts||Various Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Telanagan Municipal Corporation Jr Asst Posts Exam Pattern
In this section, we have shared the Exam Pattern of Jr Asst, Other Posts. Candidates can have an idea about what to prepare for the exam thoroughly. Following is the Exam Pattern of Telangana Municipal Corporation Recruitment. Applicants must refer the Jr Assistant, Other Posts Syllabus and Exam Pattern to Prepare accordingly.
The Written Test may contain different topics, such as:
- Mental Ability
- General Knowledge
- Besides, Various other areas.
Telangana Municipal Corporation Syllabus
From this section, applicants can know the full details about the syllabus. Moreover, Applied candidates can download the syllabus PDF at free of cost from our site. In our web portal, we will provide all the information related to the state government jobs as well as central government jobs.
The article comes with Complete Syllabus Details, such as:
Telangana Revenue Dept Non-Gazetted Assistants Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Current affairs.
- International Relations as well as Events.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Also, Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Also, Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana as well as Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, besides Literature of Telangana.
- Besides, Policies of Telangana State.
Telangana Municipal Corporation Jr Assistant Syllabus – General Studies & Mental Ability
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, as well as, International.
- International Relations and Events.
- Also, General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental Issues: Disaster Management- Prevention, besides Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India.
- Also, World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana state.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Also, Governance and Public Policy in India.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Society, Heritage, Culture, Arts, as well as, Literature of Telangana.
- Social Exclusion: Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability, etc.
- Inclusive policies.
- Besides, Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
Telangana Senior Grade Secretarial Assistant Syllabus – General Awareness
- History, Polity, and Society.
- Socio-Cultural History of Telangana as well as Formation of Telangana State.
- Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics
- Also, Social Structure, Issues, and Public Policies.
- Economy and Development
- Indian Economy: Issues and challenges
- Also, Economy and Development of Telangana
- Issues of Development and Change.
- Besides, Telangana Movement and State Formation.
GHMC, CDMA Junior Assistant Syllabus – General English
- Spotting Errors – Spelling; Punctuation
- Fill in the blanks – Prepositions, Conjunctions, besides Verb tenses
- Re-writing sentences – Active and Passive voice;
- Also, Direct & Reported Speech; Usage of Vocabulary
- Jumbled sentences
- Also, Precise Writing
- Letter Writing.
Click the below link for further information regarding TPSC Various Posts Syllabus
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.