SSC Translator Syllabus 2016 is given here for the aspirants who have applied or going to apply for the Staff Selection Commission Senior Hindi Translator Exam. Candidates can check the SSC JHT Syllabus given here along with the SSC Hindi Pradhyapak Syllabus. View SSC Translator Previous Papers Pdf, which is given below.
- 1 SSC Translator Syllabus 2016 for Jr Hindi Translator, Sr Hindi Translator
- 2 Details about SSC Hindi Translator Syllabus 2016 @ ssconline.nic.in
- 2.1 Staff Selection Commission JHT, JT, SHT, Hindi Pradhyapak Exam Pattern
- 2.2 SSC Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus for General Hindi Pradhyapak 2016
- 2.3 SSC Hindi Translator Syllabus for General English @ www.ssconline.nic.in
- 2.4 SSC Translator Syllabus for Translation & Essay 2016 @ ssconline.nic.in
- 2.5 SSC Junior Translator Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern Pdf
- 2.6 Click here to Apply Online
SSC Translator Syllabus 2016 for Jr Hindi Translator, Sr Hindi Translator
Candidates who are going to write the SSC Translator Exam 2016 can view the SSC Junior Translator Syllabus, SSC Hindi Pradhyapak Syllabus given here. By checking the below given SSC Hindi Translator Exam Pattern candidates can prepare thoroughly for the SSC Exam. Applicants can also check the SSC Junior Translator Model Papers Pdf provided below.
SSC Junior Translator Notification 2016 for JT, JHT, SHT, Hindi Pradhyapak Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission is conducting a Combined Recruitment for Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak through an examination. It will conduct an all India open exam on 19th June 2016. The age limit of the applying aspirants should not exceed 30 years as on 01/01/2016. Candidates who are eligible & who are willing to work for Central Govt Jobs can apply on or before the last date. The last date to apply for SSC Recruitment 2016 Notification is 28/04/2016. For more details visit the official website www.ssconline.nic.in
Details about SSC Hindi Translator Syllabus 2016 @ ssconline.nic.in
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission.
Name of the Posts: Junior Hindi Translator, Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Hindi Pradhyapak Posts.
Date of the Exam: 19/06/2016.
Job Location: India.
Official Website: www.ssconline.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission JHT, JT, SHT, Hindi Pradhyapak Exam Pattern
- The written exam consists of 2 Papers.
- The exam is conducted for 400 Marks.
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type i.e. Multiple choice questions only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I.
|Part||Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Hindi||100||100 Marks||
2 Hours (General)
2 Hours 40 mins
(For VH Candidates)
|General English||100||100 Marks|
| Paper- II
|Translation & Essay||200||200 Marks||2 Hours (General)
2 Hours 40 mins
(For VH Candidates)
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus for General Hindi Pradhyapak 2016
The questions will be designed to test the candidates understanding of the languages and literature, correct use of words, phrases and idioms and ability to write the languages correctly, precisely and effectively. The questions will be of degree level.
SSC Hindi Translator Syllabus for General English @ www.ssconline.nic.in
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Usage of words.
- Unseen Passages.
- Error Correction.
- One word substitutions.
- Sentence structure.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
SSC Translator Syllabus for Translation & Essay 2016 @ ssconline.nic.in
The paper will contain two passages.
- Translation from Hindi to English.
- Translation from English to Hindi.
- Essay each in Hindi and English, to test the candidates translation skills and their ability to write as well as comprehend the two languages correctly, precisely and effectively.
Click below to view
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
787 total views, 2 views today