Check the SSC Steno Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & Grade ‘D’ Exam is here. Download the SSC Stenographer Gr C & D Exam Pattern along with the SSC Stenographer Previous Year Papers Pdf.
- 1 SSC Steno Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.1 Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Grade C & D Exam Pattern @ ssc.nic.in
- 1.2 Details about SSC Stenographer Gr C & D Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.3 SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2016 Important Dates
- 1.4 Download Staff Selection Commission Steno Syllabus Pdf @ ssc.nic.in
SSC Steno Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
The Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & Grade ‘D’ Syllabus is provided on this web page for the guidance of the candidates. Check the detailed SSC Steno Syllabus along with the SSC Exam Pattern. Those who are aspiring to achieve a Govt job can go through the full article to know more information about the SSC Stenographer Syllabus.
The Staff Selection Commission has released an exam notice for the Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Examination 2016. The exam will be conducted on 31st July 2016. Check the details about All India Open Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade “C” (Group “B” Non-Gazetted ) and Stenographer Grade “D”(Group “C” Non-Gazetted). The age limit of the candidates should be between 18-27 years as on 01/08/2016. For more info check the notification attached below.
Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Grade C & D Exam Pattern @ ssc.nic.in
The examination will consist of a Written Examination and Skill Test in Stenography. Candidates will be shortlisted for the skill test based on their performance in the written test. Aspirants who get qualified in the Skill Test will be recommended for appointment based on their marks in the Written Exam. SSC Steno Syllabus is specified below.
Written Test Pattern:
- The written examination will consist of only One Objective Type Paper.
- The questions except in Part III will be set both in English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 Marks for each wrong answer.
|50||50 Marks||2 Hours
2 Hours 40 mins
|II||General Awareness||50||50 Marks|
|III||English Language & Comprehension||100||100 Marks|
Skill Test Pattern:
- Candidates who get qualified in the written test only will be called for Skill Test.
- The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade “C” and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade “D”.
The transcription time is as follows:-
- For Stenographer Grade “D”: 50 minutes (English) & 65 minutes (Hindi).
- For Stenographer Grade “C”: 40 minutes ( English) & 55 Minutes ( Hindi).
Details about SSC Stenographer Gr C & D Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2016
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission.
Name of the Exam: Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2016.
Date of Exam: 31/07/2016.
Job Location: India.
SSC Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2016 Important Dates
|Starting date for submitting Online Application Form||07/05/2016|
|Last date for submitting Online Application Form||03/06/2016|
|Last date for Payment of Application Fee||06/06/2016|
|Date of Examination||31/07/2016|
Download Staff Selection Commission Steno Syllabus Pdf @ ssc.nic.in
SSC Steno Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning
It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on
- Similarities and differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Problem Solving.
- Visual memory.
- Decision Making.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Non-verbal series etc.
- The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate‟s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation, and other analytical functions.
SSC Steno Syllabus for General Awareness
- India and its Neighboring countries.
- Economic Scene.
- General Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research etc.
- These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
For VH candidates of 40% and above visual disability /Cerebral Palsy affected candidates and opting for scribe there will be no component of Maps/Graphs/Diagrams/Statistical Data in the General Intelligence & Reasoning / General Awareness Paper.
English Language & Comprehension Syllabus
In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of the
- English Language.
- Sentence Structure.
- Correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability, would also be tested.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
1,143 total views, 2 views today