SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Notification has published recently on 30th September 2016. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued an employment notification for 1000+ vacancies of Junior Engineer (Civil, MechanicalL, Electrical, & Quantity Surveying & Contract) Posts in various Departments. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Central Government Jobs and SSC Jobs can read the complete article thoroughly. Interested and Eligible applicants can apply for SSC JE Recruitment 2016 through Online. The Submission of SSC JE Online Applications starts from 01st October 2016 to 31st October 2016. For more Latest Govt Jobs Notifications, Previous Papers, and Exam Pattern & Syllabus updates refer our website regularly.
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an association under Govt of India to recruit employers for various posts in the departments & Departments of the Govt of India and Subordinate Offices. SSC has decided to select the applicants for various vacancies. Interested job seekers can visit the SSC official web portal www.ssconline.nic.in or www.ssc.nic.in for more updates. The complete information of SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 such as Vacancy details, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, and Online Application Process, etc., are mentioned below.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 | 1000+ Junior Engineer Vacancy Details
No of vacancies: 1000+ Posts.
Post Names: Junior Engineer Posts.
Department wise vacancy details:
|S.No.||Organization||Name of the Post|
|1||Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|2||Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)|
|3||CPWD||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|4||CPWD||Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|5||Department of Post||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|6||Department of Post||Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|7||MES||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|8||MES||Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical)|
|9||MES||Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)|
SSC JE Recruitment 2016 – Overview
Board Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
No of Posts: 1000+ Posts.
Posts Names: Junior Engineer Posts.
Job Location: All Over India.
Job Category: Central Govt Job.
Apply Mode: Online.
Official site: www.ssconline.nic.in or www.ssc.nic.in.
Application Fee for SSC JE Exam 2016
Candidates who are excited in applying for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 –17 exam will have to make a payment as follows as their Examination Fee.
- General / OBC candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- For all other reserved candidates: No Fee.
Selection Process for SSC Junior Engineer 2016 Notification
- The SSC JE Exam 2016-17 Selection Procedure will include Written Examination.
- The Aspirants who have applied for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their performance in the written test.
Important Dates of SSC JE Notification 2016
- Notification Published date: 30-09-2016.
- Starting date of Online Application: 01-10-2016.
- Last date for submission of SSC Junior Engineer Exam Part 1 Online application: 28-10-2016.
- Closing date for submission of SSC JE Exam Part II Online Application: 31-10-2016.
- SSC JE Paper 1 Exam date: 03-12-2016 to 05-12-2016.
- SSC JE Exam Date for Paper 2: To be announced later.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Junior Engineer Group B Non-Gazetted Examination 2016-17
Interested aspirants who are ready to apply for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 should check the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification and Age Limit.
Educational Qualification for SSC JE Recruitment 2016
Candidates must have Bachelor Degree (BE/B.Tech) or Diploma in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Quantity Surveying Engineering from a recognized University/Board.
Age Limit for SSC JE Group B Non-Gazetted Recruitment 2016
- JE (Civil & Mechanical) in Central Water Commission: Upto 32 years.
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD: Upto 32 years.
- JE (Surveying and Contract in MES Dept & Civil in Dept of Post): 18 – 27 years.
- All other Dept of JE Posts: Upto 30 years.
Refer the SSC JE Exam official notification pdf for precise age limit details.
Pay Scale for SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2016-17
Staff Selection Commission offers Pay Band of Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4200/- for Junior Engineers, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted posts.
SSC JE Exam Online Application Process 2016 -17
- Visit the SSC official Web Portal www.ssc.nic.in.
- Go to “Recruitment Portal” section & find out Advt link.
- Click on SSC JE Exam Notification 2016.
- Next, Click on SSC JE Online Application Link
- Now, fill all mandatory details without any mistakes.
- Make a Payment through Online/Offline.
- Hit on “Submit Application” button.
- Download and take a print of SSC JE application for future reference.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.