SSC JE Exam Previous Papers are available here on our website for free download. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently announced the official notification to fill up 1000+ Junior Engineer (JE) Posts in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Structural branches. Candidates who have applied & preparing for SSC JE Exam 2016 must and should check previous year question papers for the better preparation. Here we are sharing previous question papers of SSC JE Exam in Pdf files. For more Latest Government Jobs Previous year question papers, applicants need to refer our official website www.wingovtjobs.com regularly.
SSC JE Exam Previous Papers
Staff Selection Commission has selected the candidates by conducting the written test. Eligible and Interested aspirants can also refer Staff Selection Commission official website www.ssconline.nic.in or www.ssc.nic.in for more updates regarding Recruitment, Syllabus, and Previous papers. Solving the Sample Papers of SSC JE Exam 2016 will notify the candidates regarding the Pattern of SSC JE Exam Previous Papers, Level of difficulty, No of questions asked in each section, etc. The Model Papers of SSC JE Exam 2016 for Paper I & Paper II has been provided here. Here we have also updated the SSC JE Exam Syllabus along with the SSC JE Exam Previous Papers.
SSC JE Examination 2016-17 – Overview
Board Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
No of Posts: 1000+ Posts.
Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer Posts.
Job Location: All Over India.
Job Category: Central Govt Job.
Application Mode: Online.
SSC Official site: www.ssconline.nic.in or www.ssc.nic.in.
Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Previous Papers | SSC JE Syllabus
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus has clearly explained on our website. The SSC JE Exam 2016 Syllabus has been divided into several sections and subjects. Become familiar with the SSC JE Syllabus 2016 will help the applicants to know the topics covered under the different sections. The SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus covers various topics they are: General Intelligence & Reasoning, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Structural Engineering Subjects. Check the below link for knowing more about the SSC JE Exam Syllabus 2016-17.
SSC JE Exam old Question Papers | SSC Junior Engineer Exam pattern
- SSC has decided to recruit the aspirants by conducting the written examination.
- The Written Examination has two papers they are: Paper I & Paper II.
- Paper I is Online Mode, Paper II is Offline mode.
- The Paper I is for 200 marks. The sections of General Intelligence & Reasoning and General Awareness carry 50 marks each.
- The General Engineering paper (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering) is for 100 marks.
- The time allotted for SSC JE Paper-I is 2 hours.
- In SSC JE Paper-II, the candidate has to attempt only one part in General Engineering.
- Paper II is for 300 marks and the time alloted for Paper II is 3 hours.
Download SSC JE Exam Previous Papers Pdf
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.