SSC Grade C Steno Recruitment Notification 2016 is released on 7th May 2016. Interested candidates should apply through online mode on or before 3rd June 2016. Check the details like SSC Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria etc here.
- 1 SSC Grade C&D Steno Recruitment 2016 Notification
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment
- 1.2 SSC Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 SSC Stenographer Online Application
- 1.4 Download Staff Selection Commission Steno Grade C&D Notification
- 2 SSC Grade C Stenographer Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2016
- 2.1 Eligibility Criteria for SSC Grade C Stenographer Jobs
- 2.2 Staff Selection Commission Steno Grade C Recruitment Details
- 2.3 Download SSC Grade C Steno Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
SSC Grade C&D Steno Recruitment 2016 Notification
SSC Grade C Steno Recruitment 2016 Notification has published an official notification on 7th May 2016 with Advt No. F.No.3/5/2016-(P&P-II). Staff Selection Commission has issued this notification to fill Stenographer Grade C (Group B Non-Gazetted ) and Stenographer Grade D (Group C Non-Gazetted) Posts. Candidates who want to do SSC Jobs can grasp this excellent opportunity. Staff Selection Commission is looking to hire Young, Talented and eligible candidates to fill these vacancies. SSC is inviting the Applications through Online Mode Only. Online Applications will be available from 7th May 2016.
Staff Selection Commission is an Organization which is established by the Government Of India. The main responsibility of SSC is to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. Interested candidates should apply Online from the Official Website www.ssc.nic.in. The last date for submitting the Online applications is 3rd June 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment
Age Limit for SSC Steno Recruitment
Candidates who want to apply for SSC Grade C&D Steno Recruitment Examination should satisfy the age criteria as on 1st July 2016. The age details are given below.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per SSC Recruitment Board.
Educational Qualification for SSC Stenographer Jobs
Aspirants should have done 12th or Equivalent from a recognized board/ University.
SSC Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Name of the Examination: Stenographer Grade C&D Exam.
Job Location: India.
Application Mode: Online.
Application Fee: Candidates who want to apply for SSC Grade C&D Steno Recruitment should pay the application fee depending on their category. The fee should be paid through SBI Challan/ Net Banking (Credit/ Debit Card)The fee details are given below.
- Women/SC/ST/PWD & Ex-Serviceman Candidates: No Fee
- Remaining Categories: Rs 100/-
Selection Process: Eligible candidates who applied for SSC Jobs should undergo the rounds conducted by Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Board. The process of selection is given below.
- Written Test.
- Skill Test in Stenography.
SSC Stenographer Online Application
Interested candidates should apply for SSC Grade C Steno Recruitment from SSC Official Website www.ssc.nic.in. The starting date for submitting the Online Applications is 7th May 2016. Aspirants should apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment on or before 3rd June 2016 by 5:00 PM. Online links will be closed after 3rd June 2016 5:00 PM. So candidates are advised to submit their applications before the due date.
How to Apply:
- Visit SSC Official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Select Notices.
- Click on Grade C & D.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill the Online Application without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copies of your Photograph & Signature.
- Click on Submit.
- Take a printout of Application for future use.
- Commencement of Online Applications: 7th May 2016.
- Last date for submitting the Online Applications: 3rd June 2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 6th June 2016.
- Date of Exam: 31st July 2016.
Download Staff Selection Commission Steno Grade C&D Notification
SSC Grade C Stenographer Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2016
SSC Grade C Steno Recruitment 2016 Notification had been released recently on 09th April 2016 through the Notification No. 3/4/2016. Staff Selection Commission has published this Notification for the selection of Grade ‘C’ Stenographers in various Services/Cadres. Staff Selection Commission will hold the Limited Departmental Competitive Exam for the Selection of Eligible candidates for these Grade ‘C’ Steno Jobs on 03rd July 2016. Candidates looking for the Central Government Jobs may apply in Prescribed Format for the SSC Steno Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. The Last Date to apply for the SSC Grade C Steno LDCE 2016 is 06th May 2016.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a Government of India Organization. SSC is established to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and its Subordinate Offices. When there are any Vacancies in any Department of Government of India Staff Selection Commission releases recruitment Notifications to recruit Eligible Potential Candidates for Various Posts. Like every year, SSC has recently published the Grade C Stenographer Recruitment Notification. Candidates who meet the required Eligibility Criteria and want to get the Job in SSC can apply for this SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 on or before 06/05/2016.
Candidates Interested to apply for the SSC Grade C Steno Recruitment are advised to read the Complete SSC Notification before applying to check the Eligibility, Application Process, Syllabus, and Selection Process. It is a Huge Opportunity for the Candidates searching for the Central Government Jobs. So the Candidates should not forget to apply for the SSC Recruitment 2016 for Stenographer Posts on or before the last date.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Grade C Stenographer Jobs
Educational Qualification for SSC Grade C Steno LDCE Exam
A regularly appointed Grade ‘D’ or Grade-III an employee of any Government Service Mentioned in the Official Notification are eligible to apply.
Age Limit for SSC Stenographer LDCE Exam 2016
Applicants Age should be below 50 years as on the Last Date. Age Relaxation is applicable to the reserved Candidates.
Staff Selection Commission Steno Grade C Recruitment Details
Name of the Organisation: Staff Selection Commission.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Grade C Steno Vacancy Details:
- Central Secretariat Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’.
- Stenographers Cadre of Indian Foreign Service (B) Grade-II.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’.
- Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’.
- Election Commission of India Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’.
- Central Vigilance Commission Stenographers service Grade ‘C’.
Job Type: Central Government.
Job Location: India.
- Written Examination.
- Stenography Skill Test.
SSC Grade C Steno Exam Pattern:
- Written Exam
- General Awareness – 100 Marks.
- Comprehension and writing ability of English Language – 100 Marks.
- Shorthand test: 200 Marks.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 06/05/2016.
- Written Exam Date: 03/07/2016.
Check More Latest Notifications
SSC Grade C Steno LDCE 2016 Application Form
Candidates Interested in applying for the SSC Grade C Stenographer Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2016 can Download the Application form from the official website www.ssc.nic.in. You can also Download the application form directly from our wingovtjobs.com website from the link given below.
How to Apply:
Fill the Downloaded Application in Prescribed Format and send it along with the required Documents to the below address on or before 06/05/2016. You can check the Documents Required to be sent along with the Application are in the Official Notification.
The Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission,
Block No.12, C.G.O. Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110504.
Download SSC Grade C Steno Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
193 total views, 3 views today