SSC CHSL Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available here. Applicants those who have applied for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016. Applied candidates can download the the SSC CHSL syllabus pdf at free of cost. Interested applicants who have applied for the post can download the SSC CHSL Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf. Interested applicants can apply for the before the last date 7th November 2016.
- 1 SSC CHSL Syllabus 2016
- 2 CHSL SSC Lower Division Clerk, Assistant Syllabus 2016
- 2.1 SSC CHSL Lower Division Clerk Tier II(Descriptive) Exam Syllabus
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2016
Applicants can download the Syllabus and Exam Pattern of SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2016. Candidates can Download Staff Selection Commission Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf at free of cost from this Page.Staff Selection Commission CHSL had issued a Recruitment Notification to fill 5134 vacancies of Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Court Clerk Posts. Candidates can also know the Staff Selection Commission CHSL Exam Previous Papers in addition to the Syllabus and Exam Pattern. For Details Refer Official Website.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016 – Details
Organization: Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level (SSC CHSL).
No of Posts: 5134Posts.
Post Name: LDC, DEO, and Other Posts.
Application Mode: Online.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Selection Mode: Written Exam.
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level LDC Exam Pattern 2016
Staff Selection Commission CHSL is going to conduct Written Exam for the Applicants of SSC Recruitment 2016. SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern given here.
- The SSC LDC Written exam is of objective type paper of 200 Marks.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Section 1, 3 & 4.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- Total Time Duration for the SSC exam is 01:15 Hours (75 minutes).
|S. No.||Name of Test||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Intelligence||25||50||75 Minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
CHSL SSC Lower Division Clerk, Assistant Syllabus 2016
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Exam Syllabus for General Intelligence
- Includes questions of verbal and non-verbal type.
- Semantic Analogy.
- Symbolic operations.
- Symbolic/Number Analogy.
- Figural Analogy.
- Space Orientation.
- Semantic Classification.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Drawing inferences.
- Figural Classification.
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding.
- Semantic Series.
- Figural Pattern.
SSC CHSL Lower Division Clerk(LDC) Syllabus – English Language
- Spot the Error.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms.
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- One word substitution.
- Improvement of Sentences.
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs.
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
- Shuffling of Sentence parts.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze Passage.
- Comprehension Passage.
SSC CHSL DEO Personal Assistant /Sorting Assistant Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Statistical Charts.
- General Awareness.
SSC CHSL Lower Division Clerk Tier II(Descriptive) Exam Syllabus
Tier-II Paper of SSC CHSL Exam 2016 will be of Descriptive Paper for 100 Marks. The duration of the Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Tier II Exam is for one hour. In the Tier II exam applicants have to write an Essay with 200 – 250 words and also the letter. Letter with the 200 to 250 words.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
284 total views, 1 views today