Helloo Readers!!! Have you applied for Staff Selection Commission CHSL Recruitment?? Now you might surf the internet for the Syllabus PDF. The SSC Department had released the SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017-18 and Exam Pattern along with the official notification. Contenders who had applied for 3259 LDC, DEO and Other vacancies now download the SSC CHSL Postal Assistant Syllabus PDF for free cost. The SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam is the latest Central Government Jobs. Hence applicants can expect a massive competition for SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2017. So, To compete the other candidates, applicants must prepare according to the SSC CHSL LDC Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Download the official notification for SSC CHSL Jobs from here or www.ssc.nic.in.
- 1 SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017-18
- 1.1 Staff Selection Commission DEO Recruitment 2017 – Overview
- 1.2 SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Pattern | Syllabus
- 1.3 SSC CHSL DEO Exam Syllabus 2017
- 1.3.1 Staff Selection Commission CHSL Tier 1 Syllabus 2017
- 1.3.2 SSC CHSL 2017 Syllabus for Tier 2 Exam
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017-18
The Latest Government Job seekers of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 can download the SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 from below sections and start the preparation. To overcome all the difficulties, contenders especially must have the Syllabus and Previous Papers with them. Furthermore, The Recruitment Board of SSC Planning to conduct the Tier 1 Exam soon on 4th March 2018 to 26th March 2018. So Applicants had a lot of time to prepare for the Exam. Download the Syllabus and Exam Pattern and adjust well according to the syllabus. As a result, applicants can easily crack the online examination. Individuals who qualify the Tier 1 Exam will have to attend the Tier 2 Exam. We insist all the contenders should do hard work to secure the SSC CHSL Postal Assistant Jobs 2017.
Staff Selection Commission DEO Recruitment 2017 – Overview
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||LDC, DEO, Postal Assistant|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Procedure||Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 Exam, Personal Interview|
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Pattern | Syllabus
In this Blog, We had given the SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern for Staff Selection Commission CHSL Exam. Postulates who want to secure the job in SSC Organization need to concentrate on Syllabus and Previous Papers. Therefore, Get SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 PDF for free download from here. Consequently, Later applicants can download the Previous papers from our portal. The SSC CHSL Selection Process includes four different stages of Tier 1 Exam, Tier 2 Exam, Tier 3 exam, and at last Personal Interview. The applicants who qualify for Tier 1 Exam have to attend the next level of rounds. Tier 1 Exam consists of subjects like General Awareness, English, Aptitude, and General Intelligence. Check the remaining details of SSC Exam Syllabus from the following sections of this page.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2017-18
|Parts||Exam Type||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Intelligence||25||50||60 Minutes|
SSC CHSL Tier II Exam Pattern 2017-18
|S NO||Exam Type||Subjects||Marks|
|1.||Descriptive Type||Eassy Writing & Letter Writing||100|
SSC CHSL Tier III Exam Pattern 2017-18
|S. NO||Exam Type||Subjects||Duration|
|1.||Typing Test||2000 key depressions for 15 minutes||15 minutes|
SSC CHSL DEO Exam Syllabus 2017
We had provided the Staff Selection Commission CHSL Tier 1 and Tier 2 Exam Syllabus. Scroll down to refer the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level 2017-18 Syllabus.
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Tier 1 Syllabus 2017
SSC CHSL Postal Asst Syllabus 2017 – General Intelligence
- Semantic Analogy.
- Symbolic operations.
- Symbolic/ Number Analogy.
- Figural Analogy.
- Space Orientation.
- Semantic Classification.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Drawing inferences.
- Figural Classification.
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding.
- Semantic Series.
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2017 – English
- Spot the Error.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Improvement of Sentences.
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs.
- Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution.
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze Passage.
- Shuffling of Sentence parts.
- Comprehension Passage.
SSC DEO Syllabus 2017-18 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Computation of the Whole Number.
- Decimal and Fractions.
- The Relationship between numbers Fundamental arithmetical operations:
- Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages
- Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss
- Discount, Partnership Business
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time and distance
- Time and work.
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems)
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Triangle and its various kinds of centers
- Congruence and similarity of triangles
- Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle
- Common tangents to two or more circles.
- Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons
- Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone
- Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres
- Rectangular Parallelepiped
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios
- Complementary angles
- Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin20 + Cos20=1 etc.,
- Statistical Charts:
- Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram, Pie-chart.
SSC CHSL LDC Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Geography of India & Gujarat.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Particular reference to Rajasthan State.
SSC CHSL 2017 Syllabus for Tier 2 Exam
The Staff Selection Commission will be descriptive type. The Government of SSC conducting this exam to test the writing skills of the applicants. Contenders have to write an essay of 200-250 words and Letter/Application of 150-200 words. Minimum qualifying marks for the test will upto 33%. Aspirants should write the test in Hindi or English.
206 total views, 5 views today