SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016 notification has been released recently in the month of October. Applicants those who are waiting for the government jobs in the SSC CHSL can apply for these posts. Staff Selection Commission is inviting the applications for the 5134 vacancies of Lower Divisional Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Court Clerks, and Postal Assistant posts. SSC CHSL is the best chance for the applicants those who are waiting for the Central Government Jobs. Interested candidates can apply for the post through SSC CHSL official website www.ssc.nic.in.
- 1 SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016
- 2 Staff Selection Commission CHSL Vacancies Details
- 3 SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016 – Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria For CHSL DEO Recruitment 2016
- 5 Steps For Applying SSC Recruitment 2016
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016
SSC CHSL is inviting the applications for the post of LDC, DEO, and other posts. Interested applicants can apply for the SSC CHSL vacancies through official website www.ssc.nic.in. Contenders can apply for the post before the last date 7th November 2016. From our site applicants can know the information about the Central Government Jobs, State Government Jobs. In our site, we will provide the latest updates on the all government jobs. Regularly visit our site www.wingovtjobs.com.
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Vacancies Details
Applicants who are seeking to apply for the Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination can know the post wise vacancy details from here.
Number Of Vacancies: 5134 Posts.
Name of The Post: Various Posts.
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Lower Divisional Clerk: 1321 Posts.
- Data Entry Operator: 506 Posts.
- Court Clerks: 26 Posts.
- Postal Assistant: 3281 Posts.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016 – Details
Organization: Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level (SSC CHSL).
No of Posts: 5134Posts.
Post Name: LDC, DEO, and Other Posts.
Application Mode: Online.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Selection Mode: Written Exam.
Application Fee for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016
- Contenders no need to pay any application fee.
- Candidates those who are submitting their application form through offline mode have to pay Rs:100.
Selection Process for SSC LDC Recruitment 2016
Staff Selection Commission will select the applicants by conducting the written test and the personal interview. The written test also will be done based on the Tire I and Tire II examination process.
Important Dates of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016
- Starting Date of SSC CHSL Online Application: Already Started.
- Closing Date For RPSC Sub Inspector Online Application registration: 07/11/2016.
- The Date for SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam (Computer Based Examination): 07th January 2017 to 05th February 2017.
- Date For SSC CHSL Tier-II Examination(Descriptive Papers): 09th April 2017.
Eligibility Criteria For CHSL DEO Recruitment 2016
Applicants who are ready to apply for the SSC CHSL recruitment 2016 are requested to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the post.
Educational Qualification For CHSL Recruitment 2016
Applicants have to complete their 12th or its equivalent education from the recognized board or university.
Age Limit For GAIL JE Recruitment 2016
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
Steps For Applying SSC Recruitment 2016
- visit SSC CHSL official website www. ssc.nic.in
- Read the SSC LDC Notification pdf.
- Click on Apply Online for SSC CHSL Recruitments Jobs link.
- Fill the SSC CHSL application form with the candidate mandatory details.
- Submit the SSC Recruitment 2016 Application form before the last date.
- Download and Print the SSC CHSL application for future purpose.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
194 total views, 1 views today