Download SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2017, as well as, the Written Test Pattern Particulars here. Get the Syllabus PDF for free from our site, www.wingovtjobs.com. SSC has released the Official Notification to Conduct CHSL Examination to fill various Vacancies. Moreover, the Government Job Seekers can utilize this best opportunity to go with the Government Jobs.
- 1 SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 SSC Examination Details – Overview
- 1.2 Staff Selection Commission CHSL Exam Pattern
- 1.3 SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2017
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2017
The article updates you with SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2017, as well as, the Written Test Pattern Information. Staff Selection Commission has issued an Official Recruitment Notification to conduct CHSL Examination to fill various Posts. Moreover, Following the Syllabus may help you to prepare for the Exam with respect to the prescribed topics. Visit our site to get more updates regarding Recruitment Particulars, besides Previous Papers.
SSC Examination Details – Overview
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Start Date||Available Now|
|Job Category||Government Job|
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Exam Pattern
Examination Pattern helps you to maintain perfect timings during the Test. Moreover, TIME is also one of the crucial points to be followed while writing the Exam.
Further, there is negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2017
Syllabus, as well as, the Exam Pattern helps you to Prepare for the Written Examination in a defined manner. Crack the Test and move to further rounds to win the Government Job. Moreover, Applied candidates can download the syllabus PDF at free of cost from our site. In our web portal, we provide the details related to the state government jobs as well as central government jobs.
The article comes with Complete Syllabus Details, such as:
General Intelligence Syllabus
- Semantic Analogy as well as Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Semantic Classification
- Also, Symbolic/Number Classification
- Figural Classification, besides Figural Analogy
- Semantic Series
- Number Series
- Also, Figural Series
- Problem Solving
- Word Building
- Coding and de-coding
- Also, Numerical operations
- Symbolic operations
- Space Orientation
- Venn Diagrams
- Also, Drawing inferences
- Punched hole/pattern – folding as well as unfolding
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion
- Embedded figures
- Critical Thinking
- Also, Emotional Intelligence
- Social Intelligence
- Besides, Other sub-topics
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Synonyms as well as Antonyms
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Also, Idioms & Phrases
- One-Word substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
- Also, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts as well as Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze Passage
- Besides, Comprehension Passage.
- Computation of Whole Number
- Also, Decimal and Fractions
- Relationship between numbers
Fundamental arithmetical operations:
- Ratio and Proportion
- Also, Square roots
- Interest (Simple as well as Compound)
- Profit and Loss
- Also, Partnership Business
- Mixture and Alligation
- Time and distance
- Besides, Time and work.
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra
- Also, Elementary surds (simple problems)
- Graphs of Linear Equations
Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts:
- Triangle and its various kinds of centres viz. Centroid, In-centre, Orthocenter, besides Circumcentre
- Congruence and similarity of triangles
- Also, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Triangle, Quadrilaterals
- Regular Polygons (sum of the internal angles of a polygon)
- Also, Circle
- Right Prism as well as Right Circular Cone
- Right Circular Cylinder
- Sphere, besides Hemispheres
- Rectangular Parallelepiped
- Also, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base
- Trigonometry (for acute angles θ with 0≤θ≤90)
- Also, Trigonometric ratios
- Degree and Radian Measures
- Besides, Standard Identities.
- Complementary Angles, Heights and Distances (simple problems only)
Use of Tables as well as Graphs:
- Frequency polygon
- Besides, Pie-chart
- Countries & Capitals.
- Indian History as well as Indian Geography.
- Sports & Games.
- Also, Indian National Movement.
- Countries & Currencies.
- Indian Constitution.
- Also, Current Affairs.
- General Science.
- Science & Technology.
- Besides, Current Events – National & International, etc.,
|Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp. Save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries on +91-7842332266.|
212 total views, 1 views today