SSB Inspector Exam Syllabus 2017 available here to download. Excellent news to all the candidates who are waiting to secure Central Government Jobs. The Sashastra Seema Bal has recently released a recruitment notification to fill 335 SI, Inspector, and Other Vacancies. Aspirants who are going to attend for the SSB Deputy Commandant Exam 2017 will be searching for the SSB Sub Inspector Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern. Our website wingovtjobs.com is providing the complete information regarding SSB Inspector Syllabus. Contenders can check the Sashastra Seema Bal Head Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern to prepare well for the exam. Check the Previous Papers for the candidate’s reference.
- 1 SSB Inspector Exam Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 Sashastra Seema Bal Sub Inspector Notification 2017 – Brief Info
- 1.2 SSB Deputy Commandant Exam Pattern | Syllabus
- 1.3 SSB Inspector Exam Syllabus 2017
- 1.3.1 SSB SI Syllabus 2017 – General Knowledge
- 1.3.2 SSB Deputy Commandant Syllabus – Numerical Aptitude
- 1.3.3 Sashastra Seema Bal SI Syllabus – General English & Hindi
- 1.3.4 SSB Sub Inspector Syllabus – Reasoning
- 1.3.5 SSB SI Exam Syllabus – Physics
- 1.3.6 SSB Head Constable Exam Syllabus – Chemistry
- 1.3.7 SSB Inspector Exam Syllabus – Mathematics
SSB Inspector Exam Syllabus 2017
Sashastra Seema Bal has released an advertisement in October 2017. The available vacancies are 335 Sub Inspector, Inspector, Head Constable, Deputy Commandant & Other Posts. Postulates who are appearing for the SSB Inspector Recruitment 2017 must attend the selection rounds. Those rounds conducted under the guidance of Ministry of Home Affairs. Competitors can check the Syllabus which is provided in below sections. Having the Exam pattern and syllabus at the time preparation is helpful for the Latest Government Job seekers to secure better marks. Download the SSB Inspector Exam Syllabus from here.
Sashastra Seema Bal Sub Inspector Notification 2017 – Brief Info
|Organization Name||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|Post Name||SI, Inspector, Head Constable & Others|
|No of Vacancies||335|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Criteria||Written Test, Interview|
SSB Deputy Commandant Exam Pattern | Syllabus
SSB Recruitment Board is going to conduct the written test followed by an interview with the appearing candidates. Applicants had lots of time to prepare for the exam as the official not yet released the exam date. Go through prescribed tabular format for SSB Sub Inspector Test Pattern. Candidates must have a look at the below topics and prepare according to the SSB Inspector Exam Syllabus 2017. We will update the Previous Papers also for aspirants better preparation. Refer our website for more updates.
|S. No||Type of Exam||Subjects||Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|1||Objective Type Exam||General Knowledge||100||100||2 hours|
|3||General English as well as Hindi|
|5||Technical Subject||100||100||2 hours|
SSB Inspector Exam Syllabus 2017
SSB SI Syllabus 2017 – General Knowledge
- India and its Adjacent Countries.
- Indian Geography.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Scientific Progress/Development.
- Indian History.
- Indian Languages.
- National/International Awards.
- Sports-Athlete etc.
SSB Deputy Commandant Syllabus – Numerical Aptitude
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fraction.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- HCF LCM.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple Interest.
- Compound Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Use of Table & Graph.
Sashastra Seema Bal SI Syllabus – General English & Hindi
- Word Knowledge.
- Letter Writing.
- Use of Words.
- One Word Substitutions.
- Idioms Phrases
- Sentence Correction etc.
SSB Sub Inspector Syllabus – Reasoning
- Problem Solving.
- Space visualization.
- Analysis and Judgment.
- Visual memory.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Verbal & Figure Classification etc.
SSB Deputy Sub Inspector Syllabus – Electronics & Telecommunication
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Analog Electronics.
- Digital Electronics.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
SSB SI Exam Syllabus – Physics
- Laws of motion.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Kinetic theory.
- Units and measurements.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Current electricity.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Alternating current.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Communication systems.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Wave optics.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Physical world.
- Motion in a plane.
SSB Head Constable Exam Syllabus – Chemistry
- The s – block elements.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Organic chemistry
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Surface chemistry.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Atomic structure.
- Solid state.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- States of matter: gases and liquids.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- General principles of metallurgy.
- P-block elements.
SSB Inspector Exam Syllabus – Mathematics
- Cube & Cube Root.
- Square & Square Root.
- Algebraic Expressions.
- Plane figures.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Area of Plane Figures.
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum.
- Surface Area and Volume.
- Lines and Angles.
- The language of Mathematics.
- Remedial Teaching.
- Community Mathematics.
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking.
- Problems of Teaching.