Latest employment news is ready now from SBI Officials for appointing people in 407 Specialist Cadre Officer for Wealth Management on Contract Basis for 5 years. SBI Special Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification details are available on our site for the sake of latest government job hunters in India. Eligible candidates having relevant educational qualification can register themselves for SBI Bank Jobs 2018. Excited aspirants can submit their Online Applications for SBI SO Vacancies 2018 before 15-02-2018 to avoid last minute troubles. Visit www.sbi.co.in to get complete details and online applications for SBI Posts 2018.
- 1 SBI Special Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 SBI Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 SBI Special Officer Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.4 Pay Scale Offered by State Bank of India
- 1.5 How to Fill SBI Specialist Officer Online Application Form 2018
SBI Special Officer Recruitment 2018
Readers can find in this article about eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale, online application process etc about SBI recruitment 2018. Job seekers who are excited to work with SBI can fill and submit online applications from 31-01-2018 without failing. To get latest updates on Current Affairs, log on to our blog www.wingovtjobs.com
SBI Notification 2018 – Overview
|Name of the Bank||State Bank of India|
|Job Name||Specialist Cadre Officer|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
SBI Special Officer Vacancy 2018 Details
As per SBI Advertisement details, State Bank of India has an urgent requirement of vacancy filling for the vacant positions of Specialist Officer jobs. So, candidates are requested to check the below vacancy details and submit applications for desired SBI Posts 2018.
- Name of the Post: Specialist Cadre Officer
- No.of Posts: 407
Post wise vacancy details are as follows
- Relationship Manager: 224 posts.
- Acquisition Relationship Manager: 80 posts.
- Investment Counsellor: 33 posts.
- Customer Relationship Executive: 55 posts.
- Central Research Team: 01 post.
- Zonal Head: 04 posts.
- Head (Operations) : 01 post.
- Compliance Officer: 01 posts.
- Project Development Manager: 02 posts.
- Manager (Business Development): 01 posts.
- Investment Advisor: 02 posts
- Central Operations Team Support: 02 posts.
- Central Research Team Support: 01 post.
Selection Procedure for SBI SO Vacancies 2018
SBI Recruitment 2018 has selection rounds for applied candiadtes to assess the level of skills in them that are required for SBI SO Posts 2018.
- Merit in Interview
Important Dates for SBI Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date for Online application Registration: 31-01-2018
- Online Application Submission Last Date: 15-02-2018
Application Fee for State Bank of India Special Officer Jobs 2018
- General/OBC – Rs.600/-
- SC/ST – Rs.100/-
Eligibility Criteria for SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Notification
One should complete Post Graduation/Graduation in a relevant course with minimum aggregation from recognized Institution/University to get eligible for SBI Career 2018.
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 35 years
Check the official notification for post wise age criteria and age relaxation details.
Pay Scale Offered by State Bank of India
SBI will pay the salary of a consolidated amount to the shortlisting candidates in SBI Vacancy 2018 Notification as per norms of the Organization.
How to Fill SBI Specialist Officer Online Application Form 2018
- Access SBI official site @ www.sbi.co.in
- Visit Careers page
- Find out the link for SBI Special Officer Recruitment 2018 advertisement
- Download SBI Notification 2018 and read it for information.
- Later on, click on the apply online link for SBI Latest Employment News 2018.
- After filling all data in SBI Application 2018, scan and upload required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per instructions.
- Take a hard copy of an application for later use.