Good News for candidates who are waiting for SBI Vacancy 2018 Notification. Very recently, Bank authorities had announced SBI SO Recruitment 2018 for hiring talented people for Specialist Cadre Officer Posts in an organization. SBI has released the latest employment news for 171 vacancies that are still unoccupied. Individuals who are in preparation for Bank Jobs since a long time can utilize this opportunity to get the job in one of the most prestigious corporate banks SBI. Postulants can register their online applications through SBI official website @ sbi.co.in.
- 1 SBI SO Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 State Bank of India Vacancy 2018 Notification – Brief Info
- 1.2 SBI Career 2018 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for SBI SO Jobs 2018
- 1.4 Pay Scale Offered by State Bank of India
- 1.5 How to Apply for SBI SO Online Application Form 2018
SBI SO Recruitment 2018
Visit our website www.wingovtjobs.com daily for more updtaes on state government jobs, Syllabus, Previous Papers and Current Affairs. Readers can check the complete details about SBI Recruitment 2018 in this article for free of cost.
State Bank of India Vacancy 2018 Notification – Brief Info
|Name of the Bank||State Bank of India|
|Job Name||Specialist Cadre Officer|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
SBI Career 2018 – Vacancy Details
Are you going to apply for SBI SO Jobs 2018? Therefore, before you can enroll for SBI Vacancies 2018, check the details about available positions in an organization.
- Name of the Job: Specialist Cadre Officer.
- No.of Posts: 171.
Cadre wise vacancy details are given below
- Manager (Credit Analyst) – 12
- Chief Manager (Credit Analyst – 06
- Manager (Credit Analyst) – 16
- Chief Manager (Credit Analyst) – 24
- Manager (Asset Management) – 02
- Chief Manager (Asset Management) – 01
- Chief Manager (Business Development, Marketing & MIS Reporting) – 05
- Manager (Business Development & Marketing) – 20
- Manager (Credit Analyst) – 07
- Chief Manager (Relationship & Syndications Management) – 01
- Manager (High-Value Agri-Business Development) – 04
- Chief Manager (High-Value Agri-Business Development) – 01
- Chief Manager (Debit Card Business) – 01
- Manager (Merchant Acquiring Business) – 02
- Chief Manager (Digital Banking) – 01
- Manager (HNI Marketing & Publicity) – 01
- Chief Manager (Product Development & Management: Education Loan) – 01
- Chief Manager (Product Development & Management: CITU) – 01
- Manager (Marketing) – 01
- Chief Manager (Product Development & Management: Operation) – 01
- Manager (HNI Banking & Relationship Management – 08
- Manager (Digital Marketing) – 02
- Chief Manager (Product Innovation & Market Research) – 01
- Chief Manager (Data Interpretation/ Management) – 01
- Manager (Wealth Management, Business Process, Manager- Technology) – 01
Selection Procedure for SBI SO Jobs 2018
Applied aspirants for SBI Posts 2018 should undergo the below selection rounds to get shortlisted by Recruitment team of SBI.
- Scrutiny of Applications.
Important Dates for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018
- Online Application Registration Starting Date: 16-01-2018.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Submission: 04-02-2018.
- Last Date for Printing the Online Application: 19-02-2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application: 12-02-2018.
Application Fee for State Bank of India SO Vacancies 2018
- For General / OBC Candidates – Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD – Rs.100/-
Eligibility Criteria for SBI SO Jobs 2018
Interested aspirants for SBI SO Posts 2018 should possess passed certificate in CA/MBA/ B.E/B.Tech or in relevant Degree with an excellent academic performance from any recognized University/Institution.
- Minimum Age – 25 years.
- Maximum Age – 38 years.
Pay Scale Offered by State Bank of India
|Post Name||Pay Scale||CTC Annual Amount (Approx.)|
|MMGS III||Rs.42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490/-||18 Lacs|
|SMGS IV||Rs.50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170/-||22 Lacs|
How to Apply for SBI SO Online Application Form 2018
- Log on to Official website www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on career section and go to advertisement tab
- Search for SBI SO Recruitment 2018 official notification and download it.
- Read the advertisement entirely for complete details of SBI Jobs 2018.
- Furthermore, click on Apply Here link to open the Online application for SBI Posts 2018.
- Go for new registration if you are a fresh candidate otherwise log in to your SBI account with valid credentials.
- Enter all the details in SBI Online Application Form for SO Jobs 2018.
- Scanned photograph and signature can be uploaded in a specific size to complete the online registration for SBI Career 2018.
- Print the application form and attach the required documents to send the filled application to the mentioned postal address.
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021.