SBI Recruitment Notification 2016 is released recently in the Month of June 2016. Total 19 Specialist Officer Posts are released under this employment notification. Aspirants who wish to participate in this recruitment should apply through Online mode on or before 14th June 2016.
SBI Jobs 2016 Notification Details
State bank of India has recently published a job notification for filling 19 Assistant Relationship Manager, Manager, Business Analyst, Project Manager & other Posts. This employment notification is issued in the Month of June 2016. State Bank of India announced these Specialist Officer Jobs to recruit the talented and eligible candidates for filling 19 Various Posts. Un Employed candidates who are desperately waiting for the Bank Jobs should use this opportunity. State bank of India published this notification with Advertisement No:CRPD/ SCO/ 2016-17/ 04. To apply for these Bank Jobs, Candidates should apply through Online Mode. No other modes of applications is accepted by theState bank of India Recruitment Board. The official website is www.sbi.co.in. Once go through the Official Notification carefully before applying to these SBI Jobs. Interested Candidates should fill the Online Applications from 2nd June 2016. The last date for applying to SBI Recruitment is 14th June 2016.
SBI Recruitment 2016 Details
Name Of the Organization: State bank of India.
Total No. Of Posts: 19.
Name Of the Posts: Specialist Officer.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Job Type: Bank Job.
Job Location: India.
Mode Of Application: Online.
Application Fee: All the Candidates who applied for this SBI recruitment should pay the Application Fee depending on their category. The fee should be paid through Online Mode only. The application fee details are given below.
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs 600/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Persons: Rs 100/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their qualification and experience. Shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy Details 2016
Total No. of Vacancies: 19.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|2||Customer Service Analyst||01|
|3||Sr. Manager (Marketing)||01|
|4||Relationship Manager (Marketing)||02|
|5||Asst Relationship Manager (Marketing)||02|
|6||Sr. Manager (Servicing)||01|
|9||Digital System Architect||02|
Eligibility Criteria for State Bank of India Recruitment
Age Limit for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
Aspirants should satisfy the below age criteria as on 1st June 2016. The Postwise age details are given below.
- Maximum Age:
- Business Analyst: 40 Years.
- Customer Service Analyst: 40 years.
- Sr. Manager (Marketing): 35 Years.
- Relationship Manager (Marketing): 32 Years.
- Asst Relationship Manager: 30 Years.
- Sr. Manager (Servicing): 35 Years.
- Manager (Servicing): 30 Years.
- Project Manager: 42 Years.
- Digital System Architect: 40 Years.
- System/Business Analyst: 40 Years.
- Analyst (Analytics): 35 Years.
Educational Qualification for SBI Jobs
Aspirants who want to apply for SBI Recruitment should possess B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized University/ Institute. Candidates who have done MBA are preferable.
SBI Online Application – sbi.co.in
Job Aspirants can fill the SBI Online Applications from 2nd June 2016. The official Website of State Bank of India is www.sbi.co.in. Interested candidates should submit their Online Applications on or before 14th June 2016. Online Links will be closed after 14th June 2016. So aspirants should apply to these SBI Recruitment before the due date. The Direct Online Application Link is given below. Once click the Link and submit the Application before the last date.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website www.sbi.co.in
- Click on Careers.
- Then Select Latest Announcments.
- Click on Specialist officer Recruitment Link.
- Read the notificaion carefully.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the Online Application without any mistakes.
- Make the Payment.
- Click on Submit.
Important Dates for SBI Recruitment:
- Commencement of Online Applications: 2nd June 2016.
- Last Date to submit the Online Applications: 14th June 2016.
Download State Bank of India Recruitment Notification
SBI Recruitment Notification to fill 17140 Jr Associates & Jr Agricultural Associates Clerical Cadre posts is released with Advertisement no CRPD/CR/2016-17/01 on 04/04/2016. Aspirants can apply through Official website www.sbi.co.in. from 04/04/2016 to 25/04/2016.
SBI Recruitment 2016 Notification Details for 17140 Clerk Jobs
As per the State Bank of India Recruitment Notification total 17140 Clerical Cadre Posts have to be fill up with the talented candidates. Interested & Eligible Candidates should apply through online mode from the Official website. The last date for applying State Bank of India Recruitment Vacancies is 25th of April 2016. Candidates who want to do Bank Jobs can use this excellent opportunity. 14132 Junior Associate and 3008 Junior Agricultural Associate vacancies have to fill with the eligible candidates. Mode of applying is through online only. No other method is accepted by the State Bank Of India. Application fee of SBI Clerk has to be paid by the candidate depending upon the category. More information about SBI Clerical Cadre Recruitment like eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, the process of applying, etc. are mentioned below.
SBI Recruitment 2016 Clerk Vacancy Details:
Organisation: State Bank of India (SBI).
Official website: www.sbi.co.in.
Job Location: All India.
Job Category: Bank Jobs.
Applying Mode: Online.
Total number of Vacancies: 17140.
Post wise Vacancy Details of SBI Clerical Cadre Recruitment:
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancies
Junior agricultural Associate
State Bank of India Clerical Cadre Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit for SBI Junior Associate Posts:
- Aspirants who are going to apply for Junior Associate and Junior Agricultural Associate should have the age between 20 years to 28 years.
- Candidates who fall under SC/ ST Category Candidates should have between 20 years to 33 years of age.
- OBC category Candidates should have an age limit in between 20 years to 31 years.
Educational Qualification for SBI Jr Agricultural Associate Jobs:
- Persons who want to apply for SBI Clerical Cadre Recruitment Vacancies should have the below educational qualification as on 30th July 2016.
1. SBI Junior Associate: Candidates who did graduation from a recognised university are eligible for the Junior Assistant Post.
2. SBI Junior Agricultural Associate: Interested aspirants who are looking for junior agricultural associate jobs should possess any Graduation in Agriculture department from a recognised university.
SBI Clerk Application Fee:
- Candidates who are applying for SBI Recruitment Vacancies should pay the application fee depending on the category. General candidates should pay Rs 600/- and Rs 100/- should be given by the SC/ST/XS/PWD persons.
Salary Offered for SBI Jr Associate & Jr Agriculture Associate Jobs:
- State Bank of India Board Going to Pay Rs. 11,765/- to Rs. 31,540/- of pay Scale for Clerical Cadre Posts.
Selection Process of Clerical cadre SBI Vacancies:
- State Bank of India Recruitment will recruit the candidates through the 3 step process.
- Initially, the candidate should qualify in the preliminary exam.
- Candidates who are passed in the Preliminary test will Call for Main Exam.
- Those who passed in the Main exam will be selected for personal interview.
- If the aspirants performed well, the SBI Clerical cadre Recruitment Board would shortlist the candidates.
- The committee of SBI will post the shortlisted candidates into their respective Jobs.
How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk Recruitment: Before applying to the SBI Recruitment Vacancies candidate should have a valid email address. The application process is given below
1. Visit the Official website www.sbi.co.in.
2. If you are a new user, click on new Registration.
3. Fill the details and click on submit.
4. After successful registration click on Apply Online.
5. Fill the details without any mistakes.
6. Upload the signature and photographs.
7. Make the online payment depending on your category through debit/credit card/ net banking.
8. Click on Submit.
9. After submitting the Application take a printout for future use.
- The online link to apply for State Bank of India Recruitment posts starts from 5th April 2016.
- The last date for submitting the SBI Applications is 25th of April 2016.
Admit Card for SBI Clerical Cadre Posts: Eligible candidate who applied for the Clerical Cadre of SBI will receive the admit card from SBI Recruitment Board. All the details like date, time, and venue of the exam are given in the admit card. Candidate should take the admit card and reach the examination centre at the reporting time. Candidates who qualified in the selection process will be placed in their respective positions by the SBI Recruitment Committee.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.