Aspirants are you looking for Latest Bank Jobs in India. Then this is the right place where you can check the details of the Latest Employment News. Recently, State Bank of India has circulated recruitment notification for Probationary Officer & Clerk Vacancies. So applicants who are intrested for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017-18 check the details and hurry up in applying as early as possible. As per the notification, the total number of vacant positions is 2313. Aspirants must read the advertisement carefully apply through Online Mode. Hence we can expect a huge number of applicants are going to participate in SBI PO & Clerk Jobs 2017. So to crack the job the passionates must work with the help of syllabus & previous papers. For more queries refer the official notification.
- 1 SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.1 State Bank of India PO Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.2 SBI Clerk & PO Notification 2017-18 | Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Details for State Bank of India PO & Clerk Jobs 2017-18
- 1.4 State Bank of India Offers Pay Scale
- 1.5 Online Application Process for SBI Probationary Officer Vacancies
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017-18
Latest Government Jobs seekers the last date to submit the SBI Online application form is 06-03-2018 since there is a lot of time for the exam preparation. Competitors who had possessed the basic qualification must check the notification and register quickly. The postulants will get hired based on the written test and interview. For more details for State Bank of India PO Jobs 2017 like application fee, selection process, pay scale, important dates etc., are mentioned below. Hence approach the SBI Official website to download the application form.
State Bank of India PO Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Applicants those who are seeking for Latest Bank Jobs in India must check the recruitment details for SBI Notification 2017. Many of the job seekers are trying for this excellent chance so for the sake of those candidates we had posted some vacancy details from below sections.
Posts Names: Probationary Officer, Clerk Posts
No.of Vacancies: 2313
SBI Clerk & PO Notification 2017-18 | Overview
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Posts Names||Probationary Officer, Clerk|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Selection Process||Written Test, IOfficialw|
Selection Criteria for SBI Clerk Jobs 2017
Applicants those who are having a dream to work under SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 will get recruited based on the best performance in the below selection rounds as per their norms. So willing aspirants practice well and score top marks.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Group Discussion
Application Fee for State Bank of India Vacancies 2017
Postulants who are intrested must pay the examination fee for probitionary officer and clerk vacancies. Check the below details, and fee relaxation is applicable for reserved category as per the bank rules.
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- ST SC & Other Aspirants: Rs. 100/-
Important Dates for SBI Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date of SBI Online Application – 7th Feb 2018.
- The last date to submit the Online Registration: 06-03-2018.
- Date to downloads Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination – 15th April 2018.
- Prelims Examination Dates – 29th & 30th April and 6th and 7th May 2018.
- The result of Online Preliminary Exam – 17th May 2018.
- Date to download call letter for Main Exam –22nd May 2018.
- Mains Examination Date – 4th June 2018.
- Released Date of Mains Result- 19th June 2018.
- Last Date to download Interview Call letter – 26th June 2018.
- Final Date for Group Discussion & Interview – 10th July 2018.
- Declaration of Final Result – 5th August 2018.
- Pre-Exam Training call letter download Date – 7th April 2018.
- Dates for Pre-Exam Training – 17th to 22nd April 2018.
Eligibility Details for State Bank of India PO & Clerk Jobs 2017-18
- Probationary Officer: Aspirants must possess Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a reputed university or equivalent are eligible to apply for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017.
- Clerk: Candidates minimum educational qualification in Degree or equivalent from any government reputed university.
Applicants must attain the minimum age limits in between the following years. Upper age relaxation is available for reserved category as per the government rules.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Upper Age Relaxation for reserved category
- SC/ST -5 years
- OBC -3 years
- PWD -15 years
- Ex-Servicemen/commissioned officers – 5 years
State Bank of India Offers Pay Scale
Individuals will receive the great pay scale consolidation as per the organization norms. They will also provide other allowance check the below salary details as per the posts.
- Probationary Officer: Rs 27,620/- with 4-months advance increments as per government rules
- Clerk: Check the official notification
Online Application Process for SBI Probationary Officer Vacancies
- Aspirants must approach the SBI Official Website www.sbi.co.in
- Find the recruitment tab and open the Official Notification.
- Read the information carefully and check qualification details.
- Eligible candidates now click on application form link.
- Fill the form with mandatory details
- Upload the scanned documents with photos and candidates signature.
- Pay the fee if required.
- Finally, Check the form once before submitting
- Click on an ok button then download and take print out.
138 total views, 1 views today