Are you in search of SBI PO 10th July 4th Shift Asked Questions then here you can find the SBI PO Exam Questions with Solutions. Aspirants can get all shifts like 4th Shift, 2nd Shift, 10th Shift, and 4th Shift Asked Questions & Reviews of 10/07/2016 Exam on our site www.wingovtjobs.com. State Bank of India is conducting this Probationary Officer Exam to fill 2200 SBI Jobs. Candidates who are interested in State of India PO Jobs have applied for SBI PO Exam. The Candidates who are going to attend for SBI Probationary Officer Exam can check the SBI PO 10th July 4th Shift Asked questions here.
SBI PO 10th July 4th Shift Asked Questions can get here.
10th July SBI PO 4th Shift Asked Questions 2016 is available here & also in our website. State Bank of India is conducting this Probationary Officer Exam to fill 2200 SBI Jobs. Candidates who are interested in State of India PO Jobs have applied for SBI PO Exam. For those who have attended for SBI Probationary Officer Exam can check the Asked questions here.
- 1 10th July SBI PO 4th Shift Asked Questions @ www.sbi.co.in
- 2 SBI PO 4th Slot Asked Questions PDF, Exam Review & Answer Key for 10/07/2016
- 3 SBI PO Prelims Exam Shift Wise Exam Analysis
- 4 SBI PO 10/07/2016 4th Shift Asked Questions @ www.sbi.co.in – SBI PO Exam Questions
- 5 SBI PO Prelims Asked Questions 4th Shift on July 10th, 2016 Exam
- 6 10th July 2016 SBI PO Asked question 4th Shift pdf – arithmetic
- 7 State Bank Of India Probationary Officers Quantitative Question paper
- 8 SBI PO 10th July 4th Shift/ Phase/ Slot Asked Questions
10th July SBI PO 4th Shift Asked Questions @ www.sbi.co.in
The Candidates who are in turn to attend for the SBI PO Exam Can see the 10th July SBI PO 4th Shift Asked Questions. If you check these SBI PO Prelims 10th July 4th Shift, 2016 Asked Questions you may get an idea and pattern for the upcoming SBI PO Exam Questions. If you have any queries regarding SBI PO Prelims Examination refer @ www.sbi.co.in. Candidates who are in search of SBI PO Prelims Asked Questions with Answers for 10th July 2016 4th Shift, this is right place where you can get all the necessary information regarding SBI PO Prelims Saturday (10/07/2016) Exam Questions with solved answers. Check 10th July SBI PO 4th Shift Asked Questions on our website.
SBI PO Prelims Asked Questions 4th Shift on July 10th, 2016 Exam
First of all the candidates those who are going to attend SBI Probationary Officer Exam on 10th July as you are the first one to attend for the New Pattern of SBI Exam check all the details of the SBI PO Prelims Exam carefully. In addition to the State of India PO Prelims Saturday Exam Asked Questions here in our website www.wingovtjobs.com you can also get the New Exam Pattern of SBI PO Jobs, SBI Probationary Officer Preparation Tips, How to prepare for the SBI PO Exam in Last Minute, Previous Papers, Syllabus, etc. If you go through all these in our website you will be very much satisfied with all the information provided here. So better to check these SBI PO Prelims 4th Shift Asked Questions. So that you may attend the remaining Shift.
SBI PO 4th Slot Asked Questions PDF, Exam Review & Answer Key for 10/07/2016
Are you in search of 10th July SBI PO 4th Shift Asked Questions? Then this is the right place for you to get all the details about the SBI Probationary Officer Exam Questions. Candidates who are attending the SBI PO Prelims Exam on 10/07/2016 can also check these State Bank of India PO Prelims Exam Asked Questions for reference. The Applicants who have attended the 4th Shift can check the State Bank of India PO Asked Questions which are given below. So check the exam pattern once and then attend the SBI PO Preliminary Examination Carefully.
10th July 2016 SBI PO Asked Question 4th Shift pdf – arithmetic
SBI PO Prelims Sunday Exam Questions
State Bank Of India Probationary Officers 10th July Exam English Question paper
State of Bank of India Probationary Officer Exam Details
SBI PO Prelims Exam Shift Wise Exam Analysis
10th July 2016 SBI PO Prelims Exam Details
|Date||Shift Name||Review||Asked Questions||Answer Key||Expected Cut Off Marks|
|10-07-2016||Here||Shift-Clickere||Get SBI PO Answer Key||Get Cut Off Marks here|
|2nd Shift||Cick Here||Download Here|
|4th Shift||Click Here||Download Here|
We have given Subject Wise SBI PO 10th July 4th Shift Asked Questions here. Go through with the given SBI PO 10th July 4th Shift Asked Questions & get an idea to attend the Tomorrow Exam.
SBI PO 10/07/2016 4th Shift Asked Questions @ www.sbi.co.in – SBI PO Exam Questions
English Question Paper
Another session, the very same day, analyzed how exactly the opposite is true and how new technologies actually cause stress and suffering, because of a concept referred to as “Infobesity.” During this session, Delphine Remy-Boutang — the founder and CEO of The Social Bureau — and Christophe Aguiton — researcher at the Orange Labs — argued that due to the acceleration of our lives led by the acceleration of technology, we have changed the way we consume and generate information. People are trying to live 10 lives at once and a lot of stress and anxiety occurs from that. The two speakers even argue that we are suffering from digital bulimia, meaning that we take in a lot of information at once, without really processing it for ourselves, and in turn create a lot of new information. Thus, as Christophe Aguiton says, “We are at the same time creators and victims of information overload.”Thus, it is obvious that technological advancement has failed at its mission of making everybody’s life easier, as many people are reacting negatively to it. As Dolphine Remy-Boutant put it: “It is really a paradox: On the one hand, the technology we are surrounding ourselves with is designed to give us more time for ourselves — which is something we all want. However, today, while technology is as developed as ever before, we are living in a time with the biggest scarcity of time.”
Antonym & Synonym
SBI PO Prelims Asked Questions 4th Shift on July 10th, 2016 Exam
Seven persons, P, Q, R, S, T, U and V have a seminar but not necessarily in the same order, on seven different months (of the same year) namely January, February, March, June, August, October, December
Each of them also likes a different fruit namely Banana, Grapes, Papaya, Orange, Mango, Litchi Apple but not necessarily in the same order.
1) R has a seminar in a month which has less than 31 days.
2) Only two persons have a seminar between R and S.
3) The one who likes Banana has a seminar immediately before T.
4) Only one person has a seminar before the one who likes Papaya.
5) Q has a seminar immediately after the one who likes Papaya.
6) Only three persons have a seminar between Q and the one who likes Mango.
7) T likes neither Mango nor Papaya.
8) P has a seminar immediately before T.
9) V likes Apple.
10) The one who likes Grapes has a seminar in the month, which has less than 31 days.
11) The one who has a seminar in March does not like Orange.
No. Of projects of PQRSTU
R is the third highest.
S is less than P and Q but higher than T.
T is not the lowest.
P is not the highest.
T has done 7 projects. And P has done 34 projects.
Read the language of the question carefully as many hints are present in the question.
- P is the mother of J.J is the mother of T. T is the only daughter of J.K is the brother of T. N is the father of T. M is the brother of N. Q is the mother of M.
- A is son of B. C is the father of A and brother of D. E is mother of D. D the is daughter of F. the F has only one daughter. F is father of G.
1) If X is married to G, then how is X related to D? (Answer: Sister in law)
2) How is A related to E? (Answer: Grand son)
Linear Seating Arrangement
- Eight persons – H, I, J, K, L, M, N and O – are standing in a straight line at equidistant points. Some of them are facing north while others are facing south. M is standing third to the right to H. M is standing at one of the extreme ends. L is standing third to the left of H. The immediate neighbours of J face north. N is not an immediate neighbour of H. The persons standing at the extreme ends face the same direction (both are facing either North or South). The immediate neighbours of H face just opposite direction as that of M. The immediate neighbours of O face opposite direction with respect to each other. One of the immediate neighbour of L is K who is facing north. I is standing between J and M. Not more than four persons are facing north.
- S is taller than both T & Q, but lower than R. R is not tallest T is not Lowest.Q is taller than both U&T.Second highest is 12 cm, T is 11 cm (Answer: U T Q S R P)
- Synonyms: Common, Shrink
- 6, ?, 121, 162, 188, 201
SBI PO 10th July 4th Shift Asked Questions PDF, Exam Review & Answer Key for 10/07/2016
SBI PO Preliminary Examination Pattern
|S.No.||Name of the Subject||No.of Questions||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30 Marks||Composite time
of 1 Hour
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35 Marks|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||35||35 Marks|
10th July 2016 SBI PO Asked question 4th Shift pdf – arithmetic
Aspirants can check here Subject wise SBI PO 10th July 4th Shift Asked Questions here
Qs asked in 1st slot (memory based)
1. Ratio of height of cylinders 1:5, ratio of their volume is 27:80. What will be the ration of their radius?
2. A Vassal contain some litters of pure milk. If 25 litter of water added to the vessel, ratio becomes milk to water 12:5, 17 litters of mixture is drawn the from the vessel & 10 litters of water is added. Find the new ratio between milk & water.
1. Ratio between height of 2 cylinder in the ratio 1:5. Their volumes are in the ratio 27:80. Find ratio between their radius.
4. Sum of money is invested in Scheme A, 15% per annum, After 2 years amount is received, that amount invested in scheme B at 20% per annum for compound interest. If the interest received at the end of 2 years is 1410. Find the sum. (Answer: 5000)
5. 4.6 consective odd numbers and average difference between average of squares of last three no. & Product of first and second number .Find the (1st) or (last)
6. A box contains 10 red ball 6 green ball if 2 balls are drawn randomly what is the probability of getting non green ball the ?
7. 2 persons are invested in ratio 4:6, after 6 months 2nd person withdraw his amount at the time 1rd person invested 12x. At the end of the year total profit is 11150. Find share of 1rd person.
8. 1 person age A, B, C. A is 4 years younger than B. B is 12 years younger than C. 4 years hence the ratio between C&A is 9:5, Find the age of B.
9. B is 20% efficient than A. B started the work & do it for x days. And then B is replaced A . And A completed the remaining work in x+8 days. Ratio of work done by A & B is 2:1. In how many day A & B working together to complete the whole work?
10. If three metallic spheres of radii 6 cms, 8 cms and 10 cms are melted to from a single sphere, the diameter of the new sphere will be:
Sol (10) 4/1 pie (6^1 + 8^1 + 10^1 ) = 4/1 pie R^1
=> (216+512+1000) = R^1
=> R^1 = 1728
=> R = 12
thus, D= 2 x 12 = 24
1. 6x^2 – 11 x+4=0
10 y^2 – 21 y +1=0
2. 7x^2 +10 x+1=0
2y^2 +11 y+14=0
State Bank Of India Probationary Officers Quantitative Question paper
Check SBI PO 10th July 4th Shift Asked Questions for Quants Subject:
- 4, 1, 4, 7, 15
- 7, 5, 7, 17, 61
- 11, 14, 19, 28, 41
- 50, 961, 89, 154, 280
4*1-1 , 1*1+1, 4*2-1, 7*2+1, 15*1-1
26*5+14, 144*4+14, 590*2-14, 1164*1-14=1150
Q. 50, 961, 89, 154, 280,?
Q. *6…… *4……. *2 ……… *1
- 16, 9, 10, 16, 33, ?
- 4, 3, 4, 7, 15, …?
- 7, 5, 7, 17, 63, …?
- 11, 14, 19, 28, 43, …?
- 50, …?, 61, 89, 154, 280
- 26, 144, 590, 1164, …?
- ?, 123, 162, 188, 201
- 25 ? 36 64 129
SBI PO 10th July 4th Shift Asked Questions are provided here for all slots. So, Check the SBI Solved Questions with Answers.
SBI PO 10th July 2016 4th Shift/ Phase Asked Questions Arithmetic & Reasoning
Simple & Compound Interest
- A sum of money is invested in Scheme A at 15% per annum. After 2 years an amount is received and that amount is invested in scheme B at 20% per annum for compound interest. If the interest received at the end of 2 years is 1430, find the original sum invested.
- A sum of money is invested in 2 different schemes having different rates of interest. If interest from one scheme is given, what is the amount invested in the second scheme?
- There are 2 right circular cylinders of different size. The ratio of their height and volume is given. Calculate the ratio of the radii.
- The ratio of the heights of two cylinders is 3:5. The ratio of their volumes is 27:80. What is be the ratio of their radii?
- 6x2-11x+4=0; 30y2 -23y+3=0
- 7x2+10x+3=0; 2y2+11y+14=0
- A box contains 10 red balls, 6 green balls. If 2 balls are drawn randomly, what is the probability of getting non-green balls?
Problems on Age
- 3 people A, B and C. A is 4 years younger than B. B is 12 years younger than C. The ratio between C & A is 9:5. Find the age of B.
- A is 4 years younger than B. B is 12 years younger than C. 4 years hence, the ratio of ages of C & A will be 9:5, Find the current age of B?
Candidates can check SBI PO 10th July 4th Shift Asked Questions here on our website.
Click here for SBI PO Prelims 4th Shift Cut Off/ Asked Questions
Q. A box contains 10 red ball 6 green balls if 2 balls are drawn randomly what is the probability of getting a nongreen ball ?
Q. 2 persons are invested in ratio 4:6, after 6 months 2nd person withdraw his amount at the time 1st person invested 12x. At the end of the year, total profit is 11150. Find share of 1rdperson.
Q. 1 person age A, B, C. A is 4 years younger than B. B is 12 years younger than C. 4 years hence the ratio between C & A is 9:5, Find the age of B.
Q. B is 20% efficient than A. B started the work & do it for x days. And then B is replaced A . And A completed the remaining work in x+8 days. The Ratio of work done by A & B is 2:1. In how many day A & B working together to complete the whole work?
SBI PO 10th July 4th Shift/ Phase/ Slot Asked Questions
- Consider 6 consecutive odd numbers. The difference between the average of squares of the last three numbers & the product of the first two numbers is given. Find the first/last number.
Mixtures & Alligations
- A vessel contains a certain quantity of pure milk. When mixed with 25 liters of water, the ratio of milk to water in the vessel becomes 12:5. 17 liters of the mixture is then drawn from the vessel and 10 liters of water is once again added. Find the new ratio between milk and water in the vessel.
- In what ratio must water be mixed with milk so that the seller gets 25% gain on selling the mixture at the cost price?
- Two people invested in the ratio of 4:6. After 6 months, the 2nd person withdraws his amount. At the same time, a third person invested twice as much as the second person had initially invested. At the end of the year, the total profit is 33150. Find the share of the third person.
Time & Work
- B is 20% more efficient than A. B started the work & did it for ‘x’ days. After ‘x’ days, B is replaced with A. A completed the remaining work in x+8 days. The ratio of work done by A & B is 2:3. In how many days can A & B working together complete the whole work?
- K is 40m to the east of J.L is 20 m to the south of J. J is 25m to the north of M. From M a girl walked 40m and take left and walk 35m and stops at S.
State of Bank of India Probationary Officer Exam Details
Name of the Organisation: State Bank of India.
Exam Name: SBI Probationary Officer Prelims 2016.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in.
No. of Posts: 2200 posts.
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (PO).
Exam Date: 2nd, 10th & 09th, 10th July 2016.
Category: Previous Papers (SBI PO 10th July 4th Shift Asked Questions).
This is just an overview based on the feedback of the candidates who have attempted this exam. We will be uploading new articles after every slot of the Exam to give you the Best Possible Update about the SBI PO Exam.
165 total views, 1 views today