View the SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2016 given here for the State Bank of India 17140 Clerical Cadre Junior Associate, Jr Agricultural Associate Posts. Download SBI JA JAA Previous Papers Pdf, Study Material, Preparation Tips @ www.sbi.co.in.
- 1 SBI Clerk 2016 Mains Syllabus
- 2 Download SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus Pdf @ sbi.co.in
- 2.0.1 SBI Jr Associate JAA Clerk Mains Study Material & Preparation Tips Pdf
- 2.0.2 SBI JA JAA Syllabus for General Awareness / Financial Awareness
- 2.0.3 SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus for General English @ sbi.co.in
- 2.0.4 State Bank of India JA JAA Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- 2.0.5 SBI Mains Clerk Syllabus for Reasoning Ability @ sbi.co.in
- 2.0.6 SBI Jr Associate Syllabus for Computer Aptitude
- 2.0.7 Download SBI Clerk Syllabi & Exam Pattern Pdf 2016
- 2.1 SBI Clerk Mains Practice Papers – Preparation Tips @ www.sbi.co.in
SBI Clerk 2016 Mains Syllabus
Applicants can check the SBI Customers Support & Sales JA JAA Exam Pattern, SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus given below. We are providing the detailed information regarding SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus. Aspirants who are looking for Bank Jobs have applied for SBI Recruitment 2016. Syllabus will be very helpful for the applicants to prepare for the written exam. Candidates can also check SBI Clerk Solved Papers Pdf link attached below for the convenience of the candidates. Aspirants prepare well by following the State Bank of India JA JAA Syllabus, SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus, Pattern.
Details about SBI Recruitment, SBI Clerk Mains Study Material
Name of the Organization: State Bank of India.
Name of the Posts: Junior Associate, Jr Agricultural Associate Jobs.
No of Posts: 17140 Posts.
Date of the Exam: May/June 2016 (Tentatively).
Job Location: India.
Last Date to Apply: 25th April 2016.
SBI Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern & Study Plan 2016
- The questions in objective tests, except for General English, will be in Bilingual, i.e., English &Hindi.
- The candidates are required to qualify in each of the Tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
- There is a negative marking of 1/4th Mark for every wrong answer.
|S.No||Name of the Test||No of
|1.||General/Financial Awareness||50||50 Marks||35 Minutes|
|2.||General English||40||40 Marks||35 Minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50 Marks||45 Minutes|
|4.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60 Marks||45 Minutes|
|Total||190||200 Marks||2 Hours
SBI Clerk Final Selection Process
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) will be added to the marks obtained in Interview (Phase-III) (if the Interview is held) for the preparation of the final merit list.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the Written Test (Main examination) and Interview (if Interview is held) taken together.
Download SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus Pdf @ sbi.co.in
Aspirants can view the detailed syllabus for the State Bank of India Junior Associate Syllabus here. Check the SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus for the following subjects
- General Awareness/Financial Awareness.
- General English.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- Reasoning Ability.
- Computer Aptitude.
SBI JA JAA Syllabus for General Awareness / Financial Awareness
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Books and Authors.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- International & National Organizations.
- Sports & Awards.
- Current Events.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Current Affairs – National & International etc.
SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus for General English @ sbi.co.in
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence structure.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- One word substitutions.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
State Bank of India JA JAA Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Profit and Loss.
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Problems on Trains.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Boats and Streams.
- Time, Work, Distance.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Data Interpretation.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations etc.
SBI Mains Clerk Syllabus for Reasoning Ability @ sbi.co.in
- Puzzle Test.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Figure Classification.
- Problem Solving.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Blood Relations.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
SBI Jr Associate Syllabus for Computer Aptitude
- Basics of Computer.
- Uses of Computer.
- Operating Systems.
- Computer Hardware.
- Important parts of Computer.
- MS Office.
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Basics of CD/DVD.
- Computer Virus & its ill effects.
- Website Surfing.
- Internet Usage etc.
SBI Clerk Mains Practice Papers – Preparation Tips @ www.sbi.co.in
In this section, you can get the SBI JAA Previous Papers with Solutions. By having these papers you can easily understand the type of questions asked in SBI Exam in Previous Years. So without being any late, download the State Bank of India JA Sample Papers.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
399 total views, 1 views today