RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released on 10th October 2016. Rajasthan Subordinates & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has published the recruitment advt for 2639 vacancies of Lab Technician, Asst Radiographer, Dental Technician, and Eye Assistant Posts. Candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Rajasthan can apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 as soon as possible. Interested and Eligible applicants can apply for RSMSSB Lab Technician Recruitment 2016 through Online. The Submission of RSMSSB Paramedical Staff Online applications starts from 24th October 2016 to 24th November 2016. For more Notifications Updates of Latest Government Jobs, aspirants need to refer our website regularly.
RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment 2016
Rajasthan SMSSB has invited online application from eligible candidates to fill up 2639 Paramedical Staff Vacancies. Applicants who are interested can also refer RSMSSB official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in for more updates. The Complete details of RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment 2016 like vacancy details, Selection Process, Pay Scale, and Online Application Procedure, etc., are explained below.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 | 2639 Lab Technician Vacancy Details
No of Vacancies: 2639 Posts.
Posts Names: Lab Technician, Asst Radiographer, Dental Technician, and Eye Assistant Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
RSMSSB Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2016 – Overview
Board Name: RSMSSB, Rajasthan Subordinates & Ministerial Services Selection Board.
Posts Names: Various Posts.
Total No of Posts: 2639 Posts
Job Category: State Government Job.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Application Mode: Online.
RSMSSB Official Website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Application Fee for RSMSSB Eye Assistant Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are ready to apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 have to pay application fee as per category wise:
- ST/SC Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- General/OBC/SBC (Creamy Layer ) Candidates: Rs. 650/-
- OBC/SBC Rajasthan candidates (Non-Creamy Layer ): Rs. 450/-
Selection Process for RSMSSB Assistant Radiographer Recruitment 2016
Applicants who have applied for RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their performance in the:
- Written Exam
- Merit List
Important Dates of RSMSSB Dental Technician Recruitment 2016
- Starting Date of RSMSSB Paramedical Staff Online Application: 24th October 2016
- Closing Date of RSMSSB Lab Technician Online Application: 24th November 2016.
- RSMSSB Written Exam Date: to be announced soon.
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB Lab Technician Recruitment 2016
Interested candidates who are ready to apply for RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment 2016 must check the eligibility conditions like Educational Qualification and Age Limit Details.
Educational Qualification for RSMSSB Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2016
- Asst. Radiographer Post: Candidates must have Passed 12th Class with Science or Mathematics with radiology approved in Rajasthan Para Medical Council.
- Lab Technician Post: Candidates must have cleared 12th Standard with Science or Mathematics or Biology with a diploma in Medical Lab technician approved in Rajasthan Para Medical Council.
- Dental Technician Post: Applicants should have passed 12th class with a two-year certificate in Dental hygienist/dental Mechanic.
- Eye Assistant Post: Aspirants must have passed 12th class with Physics/Chemistry/Biology and two Year Training Course recognized by Rajasthan University.
Age Limit for RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 for Paramedical Jobs
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years as on 01st July 2016.
Pay Scale for RSMSSB Lab Technician Recruitment 2016
- For Asst. Radiographer & Lab Technician Posts: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-.
- For Dental Technician & Eye Assistant Posts: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
Online Application Process for RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment 2016
- Visit RSMSSB official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Before applying read official advt carefully.
- Then Click on Apply Online for RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 link.
- Fill all mandatory details in the application form.
- Upload Scanned photograph and Signature of the applicant.
- Make a payment through Online/Offline mode.
- Click on Submit Button to complete the application process.
- Take a hard copy of application form for further use.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.