RRB NTPC 3rd Shift Asked Questions for 28th March 2016 to 30th April 2016 for 1st Shift, 2nd Shift & 3rd Shift will be made available here. The Railway Recruitment Board has conducted the Non-Technical RRB Online Exam for 18252 Railway Jobs for various posts like Goods Guard, ASM, TA, JAA, Senior Clerk, Typist, CA, TA, ECRC, etc. All the candidates who had appeared or going to appear for RRB Exam can check RRB NTPC 3rd Shift Asked Questions @ www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB NTPC 3rd Shift Asked Questions @ www.indianrailways.gov.in
The Railway Recruitment Board has conducted the NTPC Exam for all regions on prescribed exam dates. A Huge number of job seekers who are in search for Railway Jobs or Central Govt Jobs had utilized this recruitment opportunity. The board has issued the hall tickets for all those candidates on prescribed exam dates. The RRB NTPC Exams are going to be held from 28th March 2016 to 30th April 2016 in three shifts. All those candidates are now in search for RRB NTPC 3rd Shift Asked Questions with answers for 28th March 2016 1st Shift, 2nd Shift & 3rd Shift review. This is the right place for all those aspirants. Here in our wingovtjobs.com we will given the Shift wise day to day RRB NTPC Exam Updates.
RRB Asked Questions for Goods Guard, ASM, Traffic Apprentice, JAA, Typist, Senior Clerk, ECRC CA, Traffic Assistant, Senior Time Keeper
RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board. It was established in the year 1998 by the Ministry of Railways. Its headquarters are located in New Delhi. It is an authorized government organization working for the Central Government of India. It works to recruits the efficient candidates to fill vacancies in various posts in different departments. There are 21 RRB’s across India. Every Year the board will release the RRB CEN 03/2015 recruitment notification to fill vacancies in various departments of Railway Board. Recently the board has come up with RRB recruitment notification for 18252 Railway Jobs for various posts like Goods Guard, ASM, TA, JAA, Senior Clerk, Typist, CA, TA, ECRC, etc. all regions. Many of the aspirants had applied for this recruitment. RRB NTPC 3rd Shift Asked Questions are given below for the guidance of the candidates. The board has issued the call letters for all those applicants.
RRB NTPC 28th March 3rd Shift Exam Analysis @ www.indianrailways.gov.in
The exam is in objective type i.e multiple choice type questions are asked. The duration of time for the written exam is 90 Minutes. The RRB paper is for total 100 Marks for 100 questions. The questions are asked from the subjects like Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Science, General Intelligence. There will be a negative marking of 1/3rd for each wrong answer.
Railway Recruitment Board Questions for 28th March 2016 – RRB NTPC 3rd Shift Asked Questions
- Thomas Cup Related to? Badminton (male)
- First awardee of Dadasaheb Phalke award? Devika Rani
- Colour of Octopus blood? Blue
- National Vigyan Sansthan?
- The other names of Chanakya? Vishnu Gupta, Kautilya
- 2014 Miss Universe? Colombia – Paulina Vega
- Which Metal is noble? Ruthenium, Rhodium, Palladium, Silver, Osmium, Iridium, Platinum, & Gold.
- Elephanta Caves Situated in ? Raigarh District, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Biggest Mammal? Blue whale
- Who invented Bramah samaj? Raja Ram Mohan rai
- Rial is the currency of which country? Saudi Arabia
- Which river originates from Western ghat? Kaveri
- Which city of Australia is densely populated? Sydney
- Which game is now eliminated from Olympics? Wrestling
- Earth water cycle powered by? Solar energy
- Father of Jawaharlal Nehru? Motilal Nehru
- The energy of sun by which process? Nuclear fusion
- Equinox means?
- Father of Rabindra Nath Tagore? Debendranath Tagore
- Dronacharya award to which boxer?
- Does Titanic belong to which country? Built in Belfast, Ireland, in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
- Miss Universe 2015? Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach of Philippines
- Indian Institute of Science situated at? Banglore
- Current Chief Justice India? Tirath Singh Takur
- The bird which flies backward? Hummingbirds
- Oscar for best-animated feature film 2015? Big Hero 6
- The new name of Bharatpur national park? Keoladeo National Park
RRB NTPC NonTechnical Exam Timings for all the Shifts
|RRB NTPC Exam Timings||Shift 1||Shift 2||Shift 3|
|Reporting Time||7.30 AM||10 AM||2.30 PM|
|Closing Time||8.15 AM||11.45 AM||3.15 PM|
|Exam Time||9 AM||12.30PM||4 PM|
RRB NTPC 3rd Shift Asked Questions 2016 @ www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Which is a chemical process?a)sublimation b)crystallization c)neutralization d)distillation
- Most Widely Spoken 2nd Language in the World? Spanish
- Which part used by plants for water and minerals? Roots
- ONGC headquarter? Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Subhash Chandra father’s name? Janakinath Bose
- Which is architecturally designed state?
- First Dada Sahab Phalke award? Devika Rani
- Earth’s equator passes through the center of the Sun: 20 march,23 sept
- Mariana trench is in which ocean?
- Mathematician Indian? Bhaskara
- Robert Galbraith was better known as? J.K. Rowling
- Where is the Central Rice Research Institute located? Cuttack
Stay Tuned for the questions … and Keep Refreshing the page for the questions.
Indian Railway RRB NTPC Frequently Asked Questions for Goods Guard, ASM, Traffic Apprentice, JAA, Typist, Senior Clerk, ECRC CA, Traffic Assistant, Senior Time Keeper
Name of the Organization: Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs).
Name of the Post: Various RRB jobs.
No of Vacancies: 18252 Posts.
Job Location: India.
Category: RRB NTPC 3rd Shift Asked Questions.
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Computer Based Test.
RRB NTPC NonTechnical Group C & D Exam Dates
Stay Tuned for more Questions & Keep Refreshing this page for more Updates
Today ‘s RRB NTPC 2016 Asked Questions – Morning Shift & Afternoon Shift
28th March 1st Slot Aksed Questions with Answers – RRB NTPC 28th March 2016 1st Shift Review
- Rowlett act year – 1919
- TB day – 24th March
- who given the slogan “do or die” – Gandhi
- when did Indian constitution come into amendment – 28th Dec 1962.
- What is the name of horse of maha rana Pratap Singh – Chetak
- Karanam Malleswari related to which game? – Weight Lifting
- In which places, dead bodies are not buried options (Tajmahal, charming, other 2 options I didn’t remember)
- hacker is :_____
- Odd one out (external hard disk, cd, keyboard, digital camera)
- A first international cricket match was played between? USA Vs British Empires Canadian Province
- Golden temple of Dambulla is present in? Sri Lanka.
- Cyprus capital? Nicosia.
- The sorrow of Bengal is? Damodar River.
- By which Constitutional Amendment the voting age was reduced from 21 years to 18 years?
- first satellite launched to the moon? Luna 10
- When did Swami Vivekanand deliver his speech in ‘World Religion Conference’ in Chicago city? Sept 11 to 27 1893
- Aruna Asif Ali is related to which famous incident? Best Known for Hoisting Indian National Congress Flag at Gowalia Tank Maidan in Bombay During Quit India Movement.
- Name of the part of the Thar Desert in Pakistan? Eastern Pakistan (Punjab & Sindh Provinces)
- Mrinalini Sarabhai is related with? Indian Classical Dancer
- Konark Temple made by? Built by King Narasimha Deva I of Eastern Ganga Dynasty.
- Smallest Continent? Australia
- First Indian artificial satellite? Arya Bhatta
- The 3rd Panipat war between? B/w Marathas & Afghan Ruler Ahmad Shah Abdali
- DRDO established year? 1958
- Indian longest canal? Indira Gandhi Canal.
- Railway Staff College Situated in? Pratap Vilas Palace at Lalbaug, Vadodara.
- when Vasco di Gama came India? May 20, 1498
- Kuchipudi belongs to which state? Andhra Pradesh.
- Which Boxer is also known as Real Deal? Evander Holyfield.
- The —- Lok Sabha was formed during 2014 election? 16th.
- How many moons do mars have? 2 (Phobos & Demons).
- What is Viticulture? Production of grapes.
- The words ‘Satyameva jayate’ inscribed below the base plate of the emblem of India are taken from ? Mundak Upanishad
- Under Article 356 of the Constitution of India, President’s rule was imposed for the first time in? PEPSU (Patiala and East Punjab States Union (PEPSU) was a state of India between 1948 and 1956.)
- The Political parties got the constitutional recognition for the first time in the year? 1985
- The Khurda Road division,Odisha of the East Coast Railway (ECoR) has set a target to install bio-toilets in 2,000 train coaches during 2016-17 as part of? Swachh Bharat Mission.
- Name of 1st satellite on Moon? Sputnik 1.
- Who discovered penicillin? Alexander Fleming.
RRB Chennai NTPC General Science Asked Questions 28/03/2016
- which element present in hemoglobin? Carbon, Hydrogen, Sulphur, Nitrogen, Iron, Oxygen.
- what is Hydrophobia? Extreme to irrational fear of Water or It is an Oldest term for the disease Rabies
- The wavelength of light? In the range of 400 – 700 Nano Meters.
- Father of medicine? Hippocrates
- who founded Positron ? Anderson
- PH value of Milk? 6.4 to 6.8
- The formula of Lime Stone ? Caco3
- Marsh Gas? Methane
- Which chemical is called as saltpeter? nitrate of potash
RRB NTPC ASM Goods Guard General Knowledge Morning Shift Asked Questions
- Establishment of the Panchayati Raj System was recommended by- Balwant Rai Mehta Committee Report 1957.
- By which Constitutional Amendment the voting age was reduced from 21 years to 18 years? Sixth first Amendment.
- Under Article 356 of the Constitution of India, President’s rule was imposed for the first time in- PEPSU.
- Patiala and the East Punjab States Union (PEPSU) was a state of India between 1948 and 1956.
- The Political parties got the constitutional recognition for the first time in the year- 1985.
- When did Swami Vivekanand deliver his speech in ‘World Religion Conference’ in Chicago city? 1893
- What is Viticulture? Cultivation of grapevines.
- The words ‘Satyameva jayate’ inscribed below the base plate of the emblem of India are taken from —- Mundaka Upanishad.
- The Khurda Road division,Odisha of the East Coast Railway (ECoR) has set a target to install bio-toilets in 2,000 train coaches during 2016-17 as part of the Swachh Bharat Mission.
- Does two Home Rule league were started one by Tilak and other by Annie Besant 1916 & 1918 ? 1916.
RRB NTPC ASM Goods Guard TC JAA Apprentice Asked Questions for All Regions
Stay Tuned for the questions … and Keep Refreshing the page for the questions.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.