- 1 RRB NTPC 31st March Asked Questions 2016
- 2 RRB NTPC 31st March Asked Questions for all Shifts @ indianrailways.gov.in
- 2.1 RRB Asked Questions for Goods Guard, ASM, Traffic Apprentice, JAA, Typist, Senior Clerk, ECRC CA, Traffic Assistant, Senior Time Keeper
- 2.2 RRB NTPC 31st Mar Asked Questions 1st Shift March 2016 March 31st Exam @ www.indianrailways.gov.in
- 2.3 Railway Recruitment Board Questions for 31st March 2016 to 30th April 2016 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift/Slot/Session
- 2.4 RRB jobs 31/03/2016 NTPC Exam 2nd Shift Frequently Questions & Solved Question Papers
- 2.5 RRB NTPC 31st March 2016 1st Shift 2nd Shift & 3rd Shift Review
- 2.6 Indian Railway RRB Mumbai NTPC Frequently Asked Questions for Goods Guard, ASM, Traffic Apprentice, JAA, Typist, Senior Clerk, ECRC CA, Traffic Assistant, Senior Time Keeper
- 2.7 RRB NTPC Exam Dates – RRB Exam Centres for all Regions
- 2.8 Today ‘s RRB NTPC Asked Questions Morning Shift & Afternoon Shift & Evening Shift
- 2.9 31st March 2nd Slot Aksed Questions with Answers – RRB NTPC 29th March 2016 2nd Shift Review
- 2.10 RRB NTPC Reasoning Asked Questions for 1st Phase March 31st Exam
- 2.11 Railway 31st March 2016 Arithmetic Ability | Quantitative Aptitude Questions & Solved Question Papers
- 2.12 RRB NTPC General Science Asked Questions for 2nd Slot /Shift/Session
- 2.13 Railway Recruitment Board Non Technical Asked Questions
- 2.14 RRB NTPC 31st March 2016 Asked Questions for 3rd Shift @ indianrailways.gov.in
- 2.15 RRB NTPC 31st March 2016 2nd Shift Asked Questions
- 2.16 RRB NTPC 31st March 2016 General Science 2nd Shift Asked Questions
- 2.17 RRB NTPC ASM Goods Guard TC JAA Apprentice Asked Questions for All Regions
RRB NTPC 31st March Asked Questions 2016
RRB NTPC 31st March Asked Questions 2016 for 28th March 2016 to 30th April 2016 for 1st Shift, 2nd Shift & 3rd Shift are available here. The Railway Recruitment Board has conducted the Non Technical RRB Online Exam for 18252 Railway Jobs for various posts like Goods Guard, ASM, TA, JAA, Senior Clerk, Typist, CA, TA, ECRC, etc. All the candidates who had appeared or going to appear for RRB Exam can check RRB NTPC 29th March 2016 Asked Questions @ www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB NTPC 31st March Asked Questions for all Shifts @ indianrailways.gov.in
The Railway Recruitment Board has conducted the NTPC Exam for all regions on prescribed exam dates. The huge number of job seekers who are in search for Railway Jobs or Central Govt Jobs had utilized this recruitment opportunity. The board has issued the hall tickets for all those candidates on prescribed exam dates. The RRB NTPC Exams are going to be held from 28th March 2016 to 30th April 2016 in three shifts. All those candidates are now in search for RRB NTPC 31st March Asked Questions with answers for 28th March 2016 1st Shift, 2nd Shift & 3rd Shift review. This is the right place for all those aspirants. Here in our wingovtjobs.com we will given the Shift wise day to day RRB NTPC Exam Updates.
RRB Asked Questions for Goods Guard, ASM, Traffic Apprentice, JAA, Typist, Senior Clerk, ECRC CA, Traffic Assistant, Senior Time Keeper
RRB NTPC 31st March Asked Questions : RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board. It was established in the year 1998 by the Ministry of Railways. Its headquarters are located in New Delhi. It is an authorized government organization working for the Central Government of India. It works to recruits the efficient candidates to fill vacancies in various posts in different departments. There are 21 RRB’s across India. Every Year the board will release the RRB CEN 03/2015 recruitment notification to fill vacancies in various departments of Railway Board. Recently the board has come up with RRB recruitment notification for 18252 Railway Jobs for various posts like Goods Guard, ASM, TA, JAA, Senior Clerk, Typist, CA, TA, ECRC, etc. all regions. Many of the aspirants had applied for this recruitment. The board has issued the call letters for all those applicants.
RRB NTPC 31st Mar Asked Questions 1st Shift March 2016 March 31st Exam @ www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB NTPC 31st March Asked Questions: The exam is in objective type i.e multiple choice type questions are asked. The duration of time for the written exam is 90 Minutes. The RRB paper is for total 100 marks for 100 questions. The questions are asked from the subjects like Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Science, General Intelligence. There will be a negative marking of 1/3 rd for each wrong answer.
Railway Recruitment Board Questions for 31st March 2016 to 30th April 2016 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift/Slot/Session
|RRB NTPC Exam Timings||Shift 1||Shift 2||Shift 3|
|Reporting Time||7.30 AM||10 AM||2.30 PM|
|Closing Time||8.15 AM||11.45 AM||3.15 PM|
|Exam Time||9 AM||12.30PM||4 PM|
RRB jobs 31/03/2016 NTPC Exam 2nd Shift Frequently Questions & Solved Question Papers
RRB NTPC 31st March 2016 1st Shift 2nd Shift & 3rd Shift Review
Reasoning : 25.
Indian Railway RRB Mumbai NTPC Frequently Asked Questions for Goods Guard, ASM, Traffic Apprentice, JAA, Typist, Senior Clerk, ECRC CA, Traffic Assistant, Senior Time Keeper
Name of the Organization: Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)
Number of Vacancies: 18252 Posts.
Name of the Post: Various RRB jobs.
Job Location: India.
Official Web Site: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Category: Asked Questions.
- Computer Based Test.
RRB NTPC Exam Dates – RRB Exam Centres for all Regions
Stay Tuned for more Questions & Keep Refreshing this page for more updates
Today ‘s RRB NTPC Asked Questions Morning Shift & Afternoon Shift & Evening Shift
31st March 2016 1st Shift
- Bankers of Banks? RBI
- Asia Games started in which year ? 1951
- National unity day? 31st Oct
- Indian coins made up of (Repeated) – Ferritic Steel
- NASA Headquarter ?Washington DC
- Osama Bin laden killed at ?Tora Bora,Afghanistan
- IMO ? International maritime organisation
- First home minister? Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- National highway greenery plan? To Plant trees along 6,000 km of highways.
- Computer Security Day – 30 Nov
- Who is Gandhiji’s Guru? Gopala Krishna Gokhale
- Who is Gandhiji’s Guru? Gopala Krishna Gokhale
- New Scheme for Farmers? Crop Insurance Scheme
- Kudankulam situated in? Tamil Nadu
- First women CM? Sucheta Kriplani
- Who hits 6 sixes in world T20? Yuvraj Singh
- Highest Tea Producing State of India? Assam
- Who Won Gold Medal in tennis in 2012 Olympics? Andy Murray
- Kuchipudi Belongs to which state?Andhra Pradesh
- World heritage site by UNSECO in 1985? Kaziranga Wildlife Sanctuary
- Who plays a key role in Nalanda university? Chancellor (Current :George Yeo)
- Water droplets cause rainbow due to ? Dispersion of Light
- NFC is based on ? RFID
- Larynx is ? voice box
- 2014 common wealth games badminton winner at glasgow ? Parupalli Kashyap
- Who appoints governor? President
- Partition of Bengal in 1905 is done by?Viceroy of India,Lord Curzon
- Webpages are written in? HTML
- Captcha is used for ?Security
- Young crocodile called ? Hatchlings
- 2018 fifa world cup venue? Moscow,Russia
- NuSTAR – X ray is use to detect? Black Holes
- Most spread forest in India?Tropical dry deciduous
- Dialysis is treatment for Kidney
- Evaporation of liquid to absorb heat is a principle used in ? Reverse Osmosis
- If temp raises by about 5.4 to 8 degree Fahrenheit then this conditions is Global Warming
- Water is mixture of ? Hydrogen and Oxygen
- Odd one out : Buland darwaza , Gateway of India , Agra fort ,Jodha Bhai Palace? Gateway of India
- Odd one out : Malware, Phishing , Ransom ware , Spam? Spam
- Radish is Fruit or Vegetable ? Vegetable
31st March 2016 2nd Shift
31st March 2nd Slot Aksed Questions with Answers – RRB NTPC 29th March 2016 2nd Shift Review
RRB NTPC Reasoning Asked Questions for 1st Phase March 31st Exam
Railway 31st March 2016 Arithmetic Ability | Quantitative Aptitude Questions & Solved Question Papers
General Knowledge Questions for 31st March 2016 Exam
1. Rasthriya ektha diwas? Ans. 31st October.
2. World heritage site by unesco in 1985? Ans. Kaziranga National Park.
3. Who plays a key role in setting up of Nalanda university? Ans. George Yeo.
4. Binladen was killed in which town of Pakistan? Ans. Abottabad.
5. Water droplets cause rainbow due to? Ans. Reflection, Refraction and Dispersion.
6. 1 rs and 2 rs coins are made of? Ans. Ferritic Steel.
7. Nfc is based on? Ans. RFID (Radio Frequency Identification).
8. Odd man out? (Buland Darwaza , Gateway of India , Agra Fort ,Jodhabai palace) Ans. Gateway of India
9. Odd man out? (malware, phishing , ransom ware , spam) Ans. Spam
10. Common thing among …. Boat , ship , submarine , yatch Ans. All are water transports.
11. Gandhiji mentor? Ans. Gopal Krishna Gokhale.
12. Partition of Bengal in 1905 is done by? Ans. Lord Curzon.
13. IMO full form ______________ Ans. International Maritime Organisation.
14. 1st lady cm of Indian state? Ans. Suchetra Kriplani.
15. Crop insurance scheme comes under? Ans. Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana(PMFBY).
16. Nustar – x ray is use to detect ______________ Ans. High energy X-rays.
17. Webpages are written by ______________Ans. HTML.
18. Captcha is used for ______________Ans. Human detection.
19. Cricketer to hit 6 6’s in a over in T20 is ______________Ans. Yuvraj Singh.
20. Major tea producing state______________Ans. Assam.
21. Asian games held in india for first time in ______________Ans. 1951.
22. Nasa is located at ______________
Ans. Washington DC.
23. Larynx is also called?
Ans. Voice box.
24. 2018 Fifa world cup venue?
25. Green highway policy is for?
Ans. Sustainable Development.
26. 1st Home Minister of India______________
Ans. Sardar Patel.
27. RBI is authority of ?
Ans. India’s central banking and monetary authority.
28. Most spread forest in India?
Ans. Tropical Deciduous Forests.
29. Dialysis is treatment for ______________
30. Who appoints Governer of state?
31. Evaporation of liquid to absorb heat is a principle used in ______________
32. 2014 Common Wealth games badminton winner at Glassgow______________
Ans. Parupalli Kashyap.
33. Kudankulam nuclear power plant ______________
Ans. Tamil Nadu.
34. Chandrayan-1 was launced in which year ______________
RRB NTPC General Science Asked Questions for 2nd Slot /Shift/Session
- Who is the founder of Slave dynasty? Qutb-ud-din Aybak
- Blue light turns black in red colour due to ? Dispersion of Light
- Virat kohli awarded with Arjun Award in which year? 2013
- Triratna is associated with which religion? Buddhism
- Prosterate in our body is a? Gland
- Study of Earth? Geology
- Bleaching powder mostly found in ?Calcium oxychloride
- How many players in volleyball? 6
- Exobiology is ?the study of life beyond the earth’s atmosphere
- Football is not played in which country?
- Bangladesh Independence is which year? 26th March ,1971
- Hirakud Dam situated on which river? Mahanadi
- Number of Columns in MS Excel? 256
- Zika Virus due to (Repeated)? Aedes Mosquitos
- Swacch Bharat Abhiyan Mission ? 2019
- Legislative power vested with whom in India? President
- 1 Gigabyte equals to how many bytes?1 Billion bytes
- International Gandhi Peace Prize given to Single person or Organization ? Both
- Football is not played in which country? America
- What are Gland Slams in the world? Four important annual Tennis events.
- Kurukshetra is near to which city? Ambala
- Which of these is not written by Abdul kalam-My Country My life
- Kalpana chawla Space shuttle name- Columbia
- Who are BAL AND LAL in LAL BAL PAL- Balgangadhar Tilak and Lala Lajpat rai
- AC TO DC is converted by- Rectifier
- which authority is elected on the basis of proportional representation-President
- A disease where Person can see only nearby objects? Myopia
RRB NTPC ASM Goods Guard General Knowledge Morning Shift Asked Questions
Railway Recruitment Board Non Technical Asked Questions
RRB NTPC 31st March 2016 Asked Questions for 3rd Shift @ indianrailways.gov.in
- Mycology is study of ?Fungii
- Tirumala temple situated in which hills?Sheshadri
- When was theory of relativity Proposed?1915
- Which Indian Scientist contradicted Einstein theory of Energy(e=mc²)? Ajay Sharma
- What is brideshwara temple made of?Granite
- What is melioidosis?Disease caused by bacteria
- Why Pravasi Bhartiya diwas is celebrated? To mark the contribution of the overseas Indian community
- What is Gurushikhar? Peak
- what is English Ivy? plant
- where is Inventory Muscle? In walls of internal organs
- Terracotta army in which country? China
- difference between aardvark and aardwolf?
- Study of Geodesy?studies the shape of the earth
- The common languagae used in Tamilnadu & Srilanka? Tamil
RRB NTPC 31st March 2016 2nd Shift Asked Questions
RRB NTPC 31st March 2016 General Science 2nd Shift Asked Questions
RRB NTPC ASM Goods Guard TC JAA Apprentice Asked Questions for All Regions
|Ahmedabad||RRB Ahmedabad NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in|
|Ajmer||RRB Ajmer NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbajmer.org|
|Allahabad||RRB Allahabad NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbald.nic.in|
|Bangalore||RRB Bangalore NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbbnc.gov.in|
|Bhopal||RRB Bhopal NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbbhopal.gov.in|
|Bhubaneswar||RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbbbs.gov.in|
|Bilaspur||RRB Bilaspur NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in|
|Chandigarh||RRB Chandigarh NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbcdg.gov.in|
|Chennai||RRB Chennai NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbchennai.gov.in|
|Gorakhpur||RRB Gorakhpur NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbgkp.gov.in|
|Guwahati||RRB Guwahati NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbguwahati.gov.in|
|Jammu – Srinagar||RRB Jammu NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
|Kolkata||RRB Kolkata NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbkolkata.gov.in|
|Malda||RRB Malda NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbmalda.gov.in|
|Mumbai||RRB Mumbai NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbmumbai.gov.in|
|Muzaffarpur||RRB Muzaffarpur NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in|
|Patna||RRB Patna NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbpatna.gov.in|
|Ranchi||RRB Ranchi NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbranchi.org|
|Secunderabad||RRB Secunderabad NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in|
|Siliguri||RRB Siliguri NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbsiliguri.org|
|Thiruvananthapuram||RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC Asked Questions||www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in|
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
403 total views, 1 views today