- 1 RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 RPSC Recruitment 2016 for 83 Statistics Officer, ARO & Other Posts
- 1.2 Rajasthan Public Service Commission – rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in – RPSC
- 1.3 Details of the RPSC ARO Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2016 – RPSC Jobs
- 1.4 Rajasthan PSC ARO Exam Pattern 2016 Pdf Download
- 1.5 RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Plant Pathology Syllabus
- 1.6 RPSC ARO Entomology Syllabus
- 1.7 RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Syllabus for Agronomy
- 1.8 RPSC ARO Syllabus for Agriculture Botany
- 1.8.1 RPSC ARO Syllabus for Plant Pathology
- 1.8.2 RPSC Agricultural Research Officer 2016 Syllabus for Entomology
- 1.8.3 RPSC ARO Agronomy Syllabus
- 1.8.4 RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Agriculture Botany Syllabus
- 1.8.5 RPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification
- 1.8.6 RPSC ARO Previous Papers
RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Syllabus 2016
RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern is available here. Candidates who are going to attend for the Raj PSC Agricultural Research Officer Exam 2016 will be searching for the Rajasthan PSC Syllabus. We are providing the complete details regarding RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Syllabus & RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Exam Pattern. Candidates can view the RPSC Syllabus to prepare well for the exam. Applicants can make use of our RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Syllabus given below to start their preparation. Aspirants who are in search of Rajasthan Govt Jobs can check the eligibility criteria given in the notification below & can apply for these posts before the last date. RPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification link is provided below for the guidance of the applicants.
RPSC Recruitment 2016 for 83 Statistics Officer, ARO & Other Posts
RPSC has recently issued a notification to recruit for 83 Vacancies of Statistics Officer, Town Planning Asst, Occupational Therapist, Assistant Director, Senior Scientific Officer, Agricultural Research Officer and Other Posts. Candidates who are seeking for the Government Jobs in Rajasthan may get used of this RPSC Recruitment Notification for Agricultural Research Officer, Statistics Officer & Other Posts. Interested & Eligible Aspirants may apply through online mode before the last date. The Online Registration for the RPSC Rajasthan Recruitment 2016 is available from 15th February 2016 to 15th March 2016. For more information visit the official website of Rajasthan PSC i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission – rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in – RPSC
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) was founded in the year 1949. RPSC conducts various recruitment exams & procedures for recruiting employees, officers to various departments in the government. Rajasthan PSC is located at Jaipur Road, Ajmer, Rajasthan. RPSC is regulated by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Rules & Regulation, 1963, Rules framed by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission for the conduct of their Business. RPSC releases recruitment notifications to fill various vacancies in the Raj PSC. It has recently published the Rajasthan PSC Recruitment 2016 Notification for Sr. Scientific Officer, Statistics Officer, and other RPSC Jobs. Candidates who are Searching for the Latest Rajasthan Govt Jobs may apply through online for this RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Recruitment 2016 on or before 15/03/2016.
Details of the RPSC ARO Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2016 – RPSC Jobs
Name of the Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
No of posts: 83 posts.
Name of the Post: Agricultural Research Officer, Senior Scientific Officer & Various posts.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Official website: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan PSC ARO Exam Pattern 2016 Pdf Download
The RPSC ARO Exam Pattern consists of the following features:
- The Exam is of Objective type.
- The exam consists of 100 Questions asked from concerned discipline.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 100 Marks.
- Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- Each question carries One Mark.
- There is negative marking for the wrong answer.
|S.No||Exam Type||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Written Test||100||100 Marks||2 Hours|
RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Plant Pathology Syllabus
- History and Scope of Plant Pathology.
- Plant Bacteriology.
- Plant Virology.
- Diseases of Crop Plants.
- Plant Disease Management.
- Laboratory and Analytical Techniques.
- Principles of Plant Pathology.
- Mushroom Production Technology
- Epidemiology and forecasting of plant disease etc.
RPSC ARO Entomology Syllabus
- Insect Morphology.
- Insect Taxonomy.
- Insect Toxicology.
- Insect Anatomy& Physiology.
- Insect Ecology.
- Urban and Storage Entomology.
- Insecticides and their application.
- Beneficial Insects.
- Insect Pest Management.
- Biotechnology in Pest Management etc.
RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Syllabus for Agronomy
- Agriculture and Indian Economy.
- Water Resources.
- The role of water in Crop Production.
- Transformation in Soil.
- Dry farming.
- Compound Fertilizers.
- Post- Harvest Technologies.
- Cropping Systems.
- Agronomical Experiments etc.
RPSC ARO Syllabus for Agriculture Botany
- Plant Breeding.
- Plant genetic resources and seed technology.
- Mutation breeding.
- Heterosis breeding etc.
Click here to download
Click below to view
RPSC ARO Previous Papers
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
230 total views, 1 views today