Hello Readers!!! Are you waiting for Latest Bank Jobs? Here is the fantastic news for those applicants. The Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per the notification, 623 Assistant Vacant positions available. Aspirants who want to start their career in RBI Organization can utilize this excellent opportunity. Competitors may apply Online for RBI Assistant Vacancies 2017 from 18th October 2017 to 10th November 2017. Latest Government Job seekers must read the entire article and check your eligibility criteria from the official notification which is enclosed below in a pdf format. Applicants can also visit www.rbi.org.
- 1 RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Reserve Bank of India Assistant Vacancy 2017 Details
- 1.2 RBI Assistant Notification 2017 – Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Reserve Bank of India Assistant Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Salary Offered for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Online Process for Reserve Bank of India Assistant vacancies 2017
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017
Every Year Reserve Bank of India(RBI) is releasing a new notification for Central Government Job seekers. Now the RBI Department has announced the advertisement for various vacancies. RBI Assistant Jobs 2017 notification complete information provided in this blog. Applicants must know about the Recruitment Details before applying for any government jobs. RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 related information like eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, selection process, etc. has updated on the below sections of this page. For any queries, aspirants can visit the RBI Official website www.rbi.org.
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of Post: Assistant.
Total No of Vacancies: 623.
Branch wise Vacancy Details:
|11||Kanpur & Lucknow||44 posts|
|15||New Delhi||47 posts|
|17||Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||13 posts|
RBI Assistant Notification 2017 – Overview
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India(RBI)|
|Number of Vacancies||623 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Start Date||18th October 2017|
|Last Date||10th November 2017|
Selection Process for RBI Assistant Jobs 2017
Reserve Bank of India will select the contenders by conducting the following phases.
- Preliminary Examination,
- Main Examination
Important Dates for RBI Recruitment 2017
- Release of Application Form: 18th October 2017
- Last Date of Registration Process: 10th November 2017
- Last Date of Correction in Application Form: 10th November 2017
- Closing Date For Application Form Printout: 25th November 2017
- Final Date of Online Fee Payment: 10th November 2017
- Prelims Exam Date: 27th and 28th November 2017
- Main Exam: 20th December 2017
- Results: March 2018.
Application Fee for RBI Asst Vacancies 2017
Applicants need to pay the application fee which is mandatory and non-refundable. The fee details are as follow.
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.450/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD Candidates Application Fee – Rs.50/-
Eligibility Criteria for Reserve Bank of India Assistant Jobs 2017
- Applicants should have completed bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks and know about word processing on PC.
- Contenders applying for the post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e., know to read, write, speak and understand the word) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age: 28 Years.
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Salary Offered for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017
The Government of RBI will give the pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Necessary pay scale in Assistant Jobs has given below
Pay Scale: Rs.13150/- to Rs.34990/-.
Online Process for Reserve Bank of India Assistant vacancies 2017
- Visit and Sign in to RBI careers page at official website rbi.org.in
- Aspirants now open RBI Assistant Notification 2017 & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the exam fee through Online as per the notification.
- Complete the RBI Application Form with the essential data.
- Take a print out of RBI Recruitment 2017 application form.
70 total views, 2 views today