Rajasthan Tehsildar Recruitment 2017 Notification – Rajasthan Revenue Department recently issued an employment notice of Rajasthan Tehsildar Vacancy 2017. The Government of Rajasthan has decided to fill the 840 vacant Posts of Tehsildar and Naib Tehsildar. This is the very excellent chance for the Job Applicants who are looking for Rajasthan Government Jobs Notification 2017. As per Rajasthan Tehsildar Notification Starting and Closing Dates of Online Application Form will Updated Soon in the official website. Rajasthan Revenue Department is looking for the Graduate / Intermediate Candidates for filling the Tehsildar and Naib Tehsildar Posts.
- 1 Rajasthan Tehsildar Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Rajasthan Tehsildar Job Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Rajasthan Tehsildar Recruitment Notification 2017 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Tehsildar, Naib Tehsildar Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Important Dates for Rajasthan Revenue Department Tehsildar Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Procedure for Applying Rajasthan Tehsildar, Naib Tehsildar Online Application
Rajasthan Tehsildar Recruitment 2017
Revenue Department of Rajasthan has recently declared the notification for Tehsildar and Naib Tehsildar Vacancies. Latest Government Jobs hunter who is willing to apply can check the Notification which in Rajasthan Language. To apply for Rajasthan Tehsildar Jobs 2016 -17 mode of application is Online. All the details of Rajasthan Tehsildar Jobs 2017 such as age limit, eligibility, selection process, pay band, application fee, dates, and how to apply details are clearly provided below. Regarding more information about Rajasthan Revenue Department Notification, 2017 Candidate should go to the official website www.landrevenue.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Tehsildar Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Tehsildar and Naib Tehsildar.
No of Vacancies: 840 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
Rajasthan Tehsildar Recruitment Notification 2017 Details
Department Name: Rajasthan Revenue Department.
Post Name: Tehsildar and Naib Tehsildar.
No of Posts: 840 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.landrevenue.rajasthan.gov.in
Application Fee: Applying Candidates should pay the application fee as per the Rajasthan Govt norms. Applicants are requested to check the Rajasthan Tehsildar official notification 2017 for post wise application fee details.
Selection Process: Government of Rajasthan, Revenue Department will recruit candidates by conducting the following rounds.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview followed by Certificate Verification.
Remuneration: Aspirants who got selected for Rajasthan Tehsildar, Naib Tehsildar Jobs 2017 will get monthly consolidated pay band as per Rajasthan Government norms. Post wise pay band information has available in Rajasthan Tehsildar Advertisement 2017. Applying Candidates should go through it.
Eligibility Criteria for Tehsildar, Naib Tehsildar Jobs 2017
Contenders must have completed 10th Class / 12th Class / Graduation or its equivalent qualification from any recognized institution / board. Post wise desired required qualification is available at Rajasthan Tehsildar Notification 2017.
Applicants should attain the Age Limit as mentioned in the Rajasthan Revenue Department official notification. Age Relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per the Rajasthan Govt.
Important Dates for Rajasthan Revenue Department Tehsildar Recruitment 2017
- Official Notification Advertisement Date: 22/11/2016.
- Rajasthan Tehsildar Online Application Starting Date – Updated Soon.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application Form – Available Soon.
- Rajasthan Tehsildar Exam Date 2017 – Released Soon.
Procedure for Applying Rajasthan Tehsildar, Naib Tehsildar Online Application
- Log on to the official Rajasthan Revenue Department website www.landrevenue.rajasthan.gov.in
- Open notification link of Tehsildar and Naib Tehsildar Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Read the instructions and details available in the notification.
- Fill the details which are mandatory in the application form.
- Attach the needed documents and Press on submit button.
- Download or Save the application form.
- Finally, Take a hard copy of the application for future uses.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
1,075 total views, 3 views today