Here is the great news knocking out the door of Rajasthan Government Job seekers. Rajasthan Police Department has made an announcement recently. Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017 is for filling up 13696 vacant positions. The available vacancies are in Constable General, Constable Driver, and many other posts. Interested candidates for the Rajasthan Constable Jobs 2017 must apply through online. Online applications will be available at www.police.rajasthan.gov.in. Final date for the submission of application is 22nd September 2017. Aspirants can download the notification from this page.
- 1 Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Rajasthan Police Constable Vacancy 2017 Details
- 1.2 Rajasthan Police Constable Notification 2017 – Brief Info
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Police Constable Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Pay Scale Offered by Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board
- 1.5 Online Application Process for Rajasthan Constable Vacancies 2017
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017
Postulates who are waiting for the Latest Employment News in Rajasthan can apply soon before the dead line. The Government of Rajasthan will shortlist the contenders based on their performance in selection rounds. Applicants can also get the Syllabus and Previous Papers from our website. Eligible candidates can check the vacancy details, pay scale, age limit, qualifications from the below provided sections. Moreover, for Central Government Jobs updates visit our page regularly.
Rajasthan Police Constable Vacancy 2017 Details
Contenders those who are willing to work with Police Department of Rajasthan can check the below table for complete postwise vacancy details.
Name of Post: Constable Posts.
Total No of vacancies: 13696.
Postwise vacancy Details:
|S NO||Name of Post||Vacancies|
|2||Constable General for TSP areas||997|
|3||bara distrct sahriya adivasi Constable General||358|
|5||Constable Driver TSP areas||114|
|6||bara distrct sahriya adivasi Constable Driver||24|
|9||Constable Band for TSP areas||12|
Rajasthan Police Constable Notification 2017 – Brief Info
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of Posts||Constable|
|No of vacancies||13696|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
Mode of Selection for Rajasthan Police Jobs 2017
Competitors who had appeared for the Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017 should undergo for the selection rounds. The Rajasthan Recruitment Board will conduct These screening rounds.
- Written Test.
- Physical Ability Test.
- Medical Examination.
- Document Verification.
- Final Merit List.
Important Dates for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017
- Starting date for application submission: 22/08/2017.
- Final date for application submission: 20/09/2017.
Application Fee for Rajasthan Police Constable Vacancies 2017
- For OBC/General Candidates: Rs.200/-.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.150/-.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Police Constable Jobs 2017
Applicants willing to work in Rajasthan Police department must possess the Xth Standard or above from a recognized University with a minimum percentage of marks. Check the Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017 pdf for more info.
- Minimum Age: 17 Yrs.
- Maximum Age: 22 Yrs.
- Minimum Age: 17 Yrs.
- Maximum Age: 23 Yrs.
Pay Scale Offered by Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board
Individuals who got selected for the Rajasthan Police Constable Jobs 2017 will receive the salary of Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200/- with a grade pay of Rs.2,400/-. Other allowances may also be applicable for the shortlisted candidates.
Online Application Process for Rajasthan Constable Vacancies 2017
- Initially, visit the Rajasthan Police official website, www.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the Home page, go to Public Information->Recruitment & Results->Recruitments.
- On the Recruitment Page, Search and download the Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017.
- Go through the advertizement apparently before applying for Rajasthan Police Jobs.
- Now, click on Apply Online button.
- Fill up the Rajasthan Constable Application Form with the required details.
- Upload if any necessary documents, as well as photographs.
- Pay the exam fee through online using net banking or cards.
- Cross check all the details once again before applying and apply.
- Take a copy of an application for future reference.
95 total views, 2 views today