Rajasthan Police Bharti Syllabus 2017, as well as, the Exam Pattern Details are available here for free download. Applicants who are searching for the government jobs can apply for the Rajasthan Police Dept Recruitment 2016. Moreover, Rajasthan Police Dept is inviting the applications for the Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Other Posts. Further, this recruitment is the best chance for the applicants those who are waiting for the Government jobs.
- 1 Rajasthan Police Bharti Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 Rajasthan Police Dept 2016 Recruitment Details
- 1.2 Rajasthan Police Bharti Inspector Posts Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Rajasthan Police Bharti Syllabus 2017
- 1.3.1 Rajasthan Police ASI Syllabus – General Knowledge
- 1.3.2 Rajasthan Police Exam Syllabus – Physics
- 1.3.3 Rajasthan Police Inspector Syllabus – Maths
- 1.3.4 Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus – Telecommunication
- 1.3.5 Rajasthan Police Assistant Sub Inspector Syllabus – Electrical
- 1.3.6 Click the below link for further information regarding Rajasthan Police Dept Various Posts Syllabus
Rajasthan Police Bharti Syllabus 2017
Rajasthan Police Bharti Syllabus 2017 is mentioned in this article. The Rajasthan Police Dept has issued a Recruitment Notification to fill Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Other Posts indeed. Besides, Various Posts Syllabus is given here for the sake of Candidates who Preparing for the Exam. Candidates can click on the link to get the prescribed Syllabus, as well as, the Rajasthan Police Dept 2016 Details.
Rajasthan Police Dept 2016 Recruitment Details
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Police Department|
|Name of the Posts||Inspector, Sub-Inspector, as well as, Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||233 Posts|
Rajasthan Police Bharti Inspector Posts Exam Pattern
In this section, we have shared the Exam Pattern of Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Other Posts. Candidates can have an idea about what to prepare for the exam thoroughly. Following is the Exam Pattern of Rajasthan Police DEpt Recruitment 2016. Applicants must refer the Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Other Posts Syllabus 2016 and Exam Pattern to Prepare accordingly.
|S. No||Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Objective Type||General Studies||75||150|
Rajasthan Police Bharti Syllabus 2017
From this section, applicants can know the full details about the syllabus. Moreover, Applied candidates can download the syllabus PDF at free of cost from our site. In our web portal, we will provide all the information related to the state government jobs as well as central government jobs.
The article comes with Complete Syllabus Details, such as:
Rajasthan Police ASI Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Current events – International as well as National.
- Science and Technology.
- Also, Indian Economy.
- History – India.
- Indian Polity.
- Also, Personalities in News.
- Geography – India
- Besides, Indian Constitution, etc.
Rajasthan Police Exam Syllabus – Physics
- Classical Mechanics and theory of relativity
- Electricity Magnetism as well as Electromagnetic
- Properties of Matter and Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Also, Semiconductor Devices
- Computer Programming and Thermodynamics
- Wave and Optics
- Also, Statistical Physics
- Quantum and Laser Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Solid State and Nano Physics
- Besides, Atomic and Molecular Spectroscopy
Rajasthan Police Inspector Syllabus – Maths
- Arithmetic Ability.
- Also, Trigonometry.
- Also, Numbers System.
- Besides, Graphical representation, etc.
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus – Telecommunication
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Digital Electronics.
- Also, Analog Electronics.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement as well as Industrial Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, besides Communications.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Besides, Control Systems and Process Control.
Rajasthan Police Assistant Sub Inspector Syllabus – Electrical
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Also, Network Theory.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Also, Power Electronics & Drives.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power Systems.
- Analog as well as Digital Electronics.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Estimation and costing.
- Besides, Basic Electronics, etc.
445 total views, 1 views today