Rajasthan Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Notification has been released. Rajasthan Public Service Commission has been announced the Lecturer Recruitment Notification for College Lecturer Posts. The Government Job hunters of Rajasthan are suggested check the notification and apply for Rajasthan College Lecturer Recruitment 2017. Rajasthan PSC is going to fill 600 full time teaching posts with correct competitors. The contenders having general academic qualification for lecturer jobs are required for RPSC College Lecturer Jobs. Enthusiastic candidates can submit RPSC College Lecturer Online application form through the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Job Seekers who are in search of Latest Government Jobs updates can visit our website i.e., www.wingovtjobs.com.
- 1 Rajasthan Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Rajasthan Public Service Commission Job Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Rajasthan PSC Recruitment Notification 2017 – Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for RPSC College Lecturer Posts
- 1.4 Important Dates for Rajasthan Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 How to Apply for Rajasthan PSC College Lecturer Posts
Rajasthan Lecturer Recruitment 2017
The latest news released by Rajasthan Public Service Commission and it is titled as Rajasthan Lecturer Recruitment 2017. This latest notification is in concern of 600 Vacancies and all those are Lecturer Posts. Candidates who are looking for the government jobs in Rajasthan can apply for this lecturer jobs. The organization will appoint the applicants based on the Metrit list and Interviews. While applying for Rajasthan Lecturer posts you need refer RPSC College Lecturer Bharti Notification 2017 for included details like educational qualification criteria, application fee, applying procedure etc. Aspirants can refer Rajasthan Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2017 Official notification rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in for more information.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: College Lecturer.
Number of Posts: 600 Posts.
Rajasthan PSC Recruitment Notification 2017 – Overview
Name of the Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: College Lecturer.
Number of Vacancies: 600 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Applicants need to check the category wise RPSC Lecturer application fee details from RPSC Official Notification.
Candidates who have applied for the Rajasthan PSC Lecturer jobs will be selected based on the performance in following rounds.
- Merit List.
- Personal Interview.
The selected candidates will get the salary as per their the organization norms. Applicants need to check the Rajasthan Lecturer Recruitment 2017 official advertisement.
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC College Lecturer Posts
RPSC Lecturer Job Applicants should possess Graduation/B.Ed./ M.Ed. in concerned subject from any recognized university/ institute.
- Lower Age Limit: 21 years.
- Upper Age Limit: 42 years.
Important Dates for Rajasthan Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- Online Applications Available From: Available Soon.
- Ending Date for Submitting the Online Applications: Updated Soon.
How to Apply for Rajasthan PSC College Lecturer Posts
- Firstly open the Rajasthan PSC official web site rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on and tap on RPSC College Lecturer Recruitment Notification and check the details.
- Now click on Rajasthan Lecturer Online Application Link.
- You will get the application page on your monitor and fill all the details in the application form.
- Now you need to upload a photo in passport size with Signature in asked column.
- Pay fee the application fee as per the category and finally submit the application form.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266
218 total views, 1 views today