Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2016 along with the exam pattern is available here on our wingovtjobs.com website. Candidates can check the detailed Raj High Court Judge Syllabus provided in the Pdf attached below.
- 1 Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2016
- 2 Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2016 for 72 Civil Judge Jobs
- 3 Details about HC Raj Civil Judge Syllabus Pdf
- 4 Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern for Prelims Exam 2016
- 5 Raj High Court Civil Judge Mains Exam Pattern 2016
- 6 High Court of Rajasthan Civil Judge Syllabus 2016
- 7 Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Prelims – English Syllabus
- 8 Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus – Law I Paper
- 9 hcraj.nic.in Civil Judge Syllabus – Law II Paper
- 10 Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge 2016 Syllabus Pdf
- 11 High Court of Rajasthan Civil Judge Syllabus Pdf
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2016
Skilled Aspirants who are interested in working as Civil Judges can view the Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 to get more information regarding HC Raj Court Judge Exam. Candidates can also check the Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Previous Papers link enclosed below for the guidance of the applicants.
Bookmark our site to get more updates regarding Latest Employment News, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Cut Off, Answer Keys, Results, etc.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2016 for 72 Civil Judge Jobs
Rajasthan High Court has released a recruitment notification to fill 72 Civil Judge Jobs. Applicants who have completed Professional LLB degree from any government recognized University/Institution under the advocate Act 1961 with Knowledge of Rajasthan Dialects & Social Customs. Students who were in the final year of LLB are also eligible to apply for this notification. The age limit of the applying candidates should be between 23 to 35 years. The age relaxation is 5 years for SC, ST category candidates. Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus Pdf is given below for the candidate reference. Eligible candidates who are looking for Rajasthan Govt Jobs can apply for these jobs on or before the last date. The last date to apply is 05/04/2016. For more details view the official notification provided below.
Details about HC Raj Civil Judge Syllabus Pdf
Name of the Organization: Rajasthan High Court.
No of Posts: 72 Jobs.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Official Website: hcraj.nic.in
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern for Prelims Exam 2016
|Exam||Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Duration||Negative Mark|
|Written Test||Law||100||100 Marks||2 Hours||No negative marking|
|Prelims Exam||English Proficiency|
Raj High Court Civil Judge Mains Exam Pattern 2016
|Law||Paper I||100 Marks||3 Hours|
|Law||Paper II||100 Marks||3 Hours|
|Language||Paper-I Hindi Essay||50 Marks||2 Hours|
|Paper-II English Essay||50 Marks||2 Hours|
High Court of Rajasthan Civil Judge Syllabus 2016
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Prelims – English Syllabus
- Phrasal Verbs and Idioms.
- Articles and Determiners.
- Co-ordination & Subordination.
- Direct and Indirect Speech.
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Antonyms and Synonyms.
- Modals expressing various concepts.
- Legal Maxims.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus – Law I Paper
- The Constitution of India.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Indian Partnership Act, 1932.
- Code of Civil Procedure,1908.
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930.
- Law of Torts, Indian Easements Act, 1882.
- The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
- The Rajasthan Land Revenue Act, 1956.
- The Rajasthan Tenancy Act, 1955.
- The Rajasthan Agricultural Credit Operations (Removal of Difficulties) Act, 1974.
- Hindu Succession Act, 1956.
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963, Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.
- Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, 1956.
- Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956.
- The Rajasthan Court Fees & Suits Valuation Act, 1961.
- The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005.
- The Rajasthan Stamp Act, 1998.
- Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881, (Chapter II, III, IV, VI, IX, XII and XIII).
- The Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Act, 1994.
- General Rules (Civil), 1986.
- The Rajasthan Municipalities Act, 2009.
- Judgment Writing etc.
hcraj.nic.in Civil Judge Syllabus – Law II Paper
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860.
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- The Probation of Offenders Act, 1958.
- The Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985.
- The Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989.
- The Information Technology Act, 2000.
- The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2000.
- The Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 (Chapter XVII).
- The Electricity Act, 2003 (Chapter XIV).
- The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012.
- General Rules (Criminal), 1980 and Judgment Writing.
Click on the given link to download complete Civil Judge Syllabus pdf
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
820 total views, 2 views today