Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2016-2017 Notification has released. The Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) has recently announced an employment notification to recruit 192 Trade Apprentices Posts. This is an excellent opportunity for the candidates who are willing to start their career in Government Sector. Interested candidates may apply through Offline for the Trade Apprentice Jobs on or before the due date 13th December 2016. Contenders can visit our website regularly for all Latest Government Jobs Updates like State Govt Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Police Jobs, Defence Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Bank Jobs, etc.
- 1 Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2016 for 192 Trade Apprentice Posts
- 1.1 Rail Wheel Factory Job Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment Notification – Brief Information
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for RWF Apprentice Posts
- 1.4 Important Dates for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2016-17
- 1.5 Procedure for Applying RWF Apprentice Vacancies
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2016 for 192 Trade Apprentice Posts
Rail Wheel Factory is a manufacturing unit of Indian Railways, producing wheels, axles and wheel sets of railroad wagons, coaches, locomotives for the use of Indian Railways and overseas customers are situated at Yelahanka, Bangalore in the Indian state of Karnataka. Applying candidates can check the eligibility details on this page. All the complete details like Name of the Posts, Number of Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Dates, Application Fee, Etc., are mentioned below for a clear idea. Contenders can visit Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2016 Offical Website www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in for more details.
Rail Wheel Factory Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice.
Number of Vacancies: 192 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|S.No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|04||Machanic (for motor vehicles)||08 Posts|
|06||Electronic Mechanic||22 Posts|
|07||CNC Programming-cum-Operator (COE Group)||23 Posts|
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment Notification – Brief Information
Name of the Organization: Rail Wheel Factory.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices.
Number of Vacancies: 192 Posts.
Apply Mode: Offline.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Official Website: www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- General / OBC Category: Rs.100/-.
- Sc / ST Category: No Fee.
Applicants will be selected for the Trade Apprentice Post based on the performance in following rounds.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
The applicants who have selected for apprentices posts under Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017 will be paid a consolidated stipend of approximately Rs.9,909/- to Rs.8,809/- per month as per Govt norms.
Eligibility Criteria for RWF Apprentice Posts
Applying Candidates should match the below desirable criteria like Education Qualification and Age Limit for Rail Wheel Factory Department Trade Apprentice Jobs.
The applicants should possess ITI (NCTVT only) from any recognized University / Institute.
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 years.
Three years age relaxation applicable to SC / ST / OBC Category.
Important Dates for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2016-17
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application: Available Now.
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 13th December 2016.
Procedure for Applying RWF Apprentice Vacancies
- Contenders log on to the RWF Recruitment 2017 official websitewww.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Download the Trade Apprentice Application Form.
- Read the instructions carefully to know the eligibility details.
- Fill the application form with necessary details.
- Attach the required documents to the application form.
- Send the application form to the authorities.
The Rail Wheel Factory,
Bangalore – 560064.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
186 total views, 1 views today