Check the PWD Mumbai JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 here. View the Public Works Department Junior Engineer Civil Exam Pattern & detailed syllabus along with the Previous Year Question Papers Pdf.
PWD Mumbai JE Syllabus 2016
PWD Mumbai JE Syllabus for Civil Engineer is presented on this web page. Aspirants who are surfing the internet for Public Works Department Jr Engineer Civil Exam Pattern have come to the right website. Below we have given the detailed format of PWD Mumbai JE Exam Pattern along with the Subjects, Marks, etc. Make use of the Exam Pattern & PWD Mumbai JE Syllabus specified below subject wise. You can bookmark our site wingovtjobs.com to get all the Latest Employment Notifications, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Answer Keys, Results, etc.
Mumbai PWD Jr Engineer Civil Exam Pattern
- The Exam is of Objective Type & consists of MCQs.
- The Question Paper will be available in English & Marathi Languages.
- The PWD Mumbai JE Exam is conducted for 100 Marks.
Details about PWD Mumbai JE Civil Syllabus & Exam Pattern – PWD Careers
Name of the Organization: Public Works Department.
No of Posts: 80 Posts.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (Civil).
Date of Online Exam: 19/06/2016.
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
PWD Recruitment 2016 details – PWD Jobs
Public Works Department, Mumbai has recently released a notification to recruit for 80 Junior Engineer Civil Posts. Applying Candidates should have a diploma in Civil Engineering from a reputed Institute/University. The age should be between 18 to 38 years. For further details of posts, how to apply, etc. check the official notification given below. The starting date to apply is 09/05/2016. The last date to apply for PWD Mumbai Recruitment 2016 is 24/05/2016.
PWD Mumbai Recruitment 2016 Notification
Download Public Works Department Mumbai JE Syllabus 2016
The PWD Mumbai JE Syllabus for General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Reasoning, Technical Knowledge is given below.
PWD Mumbai JE Syllabus for General Knowledge/Current Affairs
- Indian Polity.
- General Science.
- Indian Economy.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Geography.
- Books & Authors.
- Indian Constitution.
- History – India.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Countries, Capitals & Currencies.
- Current Affairs – National & International etc.
PWD Mumbai Reasoning Syllabus
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Problem Solving.
- Visual Memory.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Space Visualization.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Figural Classification.
- Decision Making.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Statement Conclusion etc.
PWD Mumbai Jr Engineer Aptitude Syllabus
- Number Systems.
- Profit and Loss.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Ratio and Time.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Work.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Trains.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations etc.
Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Steel Structures.
- Concrete Technology.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Environmental Studies etc.
Download PWD Mumbai Previous Year Papers
Check the Mumbai Public Works Department Old Question Papers for your preparation. View the PWD Mumbai Junior Engineer Civil Model Papers for your practice purpose. Follow the direct link provided here for downloading the Mumbai PWD JE Civil Sample Papers.
- Click on the link given below.
- Go through the entire article.
- Download the Previous Papers Pdfs attached.
- Save them & use for your reference.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.