Purulia District Court Syllabus 2016 is available here for download. We are providing Purulia Judge Court LDC Syllabus & Steno, Process Server Exam Pattern along with Purulia District Judge Court Group D Syllabus here on this web page for the guidance of candidates.
Purulia District Court Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Applicants who are going to attend for the Purulia District Court Exam will be searching for Purulia Judge Court Group D Syllabus & LDC, Steno Exam Pattern. Aspirants can view the District Court of Purulia Syllabus for Lower Divison Clerk, Steno, Group D, Process Server Posts. Candidates can check the Purulia Dt Court Syllabus given in our wingovtjobs.com website to start their preparation. The District Court of Purulia Model Papers Pdf is available here for download. Candidates can visit our website for more updates regarding Purulia District Court Recruitment 2016, Purulia District Judge Court Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Admit Cards, Purulia Court Results, etc.
Details about Purulia Dt Court Lower Division Clerk Syllabus, Group D Exam Pattern
Name of the Organization: Purulia District Court.
No of Vacancies: 22 Posts.
Name of the Posts: LDC, Group D, Stenographer, Process Server posts.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Official Website: ecourts.gov.in/Purulia
Purulia Judge Court Recruitment 2016 @ ecourts.gov.in/Purulia
District Judgeship Purulia has released an employment notice 1/2016 to fill 22 various posts. The posts include Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer, Group ‘D’, Process Server Posts. The educational qualifications for the posts are given below.
- For Stenographer: Should have passed Higher Secondary and eighty words per minute in Stenography.
- For Group ‘D’ Posts: Should be VIII passed.
- For Lower Division Clerk & Process Server: Should have passed Madhyamik Examination and for LDC Computer Course for at least 6 months required.
The age limit of the applicants should be not be below 18 years and not above 40 years for UR and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as on 01.01.2016. For other details such as Examination Fees, Procedure of Application, Important dates, etc check the Purulia Judge Court Recruitment 2016 given below. Aspirants who are interested in working for Govt Jobs in West Bengal can check the eligibility criteria before applying. The last date to apply is 18/05/2016. For more info check the notification.
Purulia District Judge Court Exam Pattern 2016 @ ecourts.gov.in
- For the posts of LDC, Process Server & Group D Posts candidates will be called for the interview on the basis of the Merit List of Written Exam.
- For the post of Stenographer, candidates will be called for Skill Test(with the typewriter) on the basis of Merit List of Written Exam.
We have provided the general syllabus here according to the other district courts exam pattern. Check the Purulia District Judge Court Recruitment 2016 for more details.
District Court of Purulia General English Syllabus
- Translation from Bengali to English.
- Translation from English to Bengali.
- Correct use of Words.
- The correctness of Sentence.
- Use of Common Phrases.
Purulia Dt Court LDC Syllabus for General Studies / Current Affairs
- General Knowledge.
- History – India.
- Geography – India.
- Science & Technology.
- Social Studies.
- Environmental Studies.
- Famous Personalities.
- Current Affairs – National, International & Local.
- Computer Awareness.
- Culture & Heritage – India.
- The Internet etc.
Purulia Judge Court Syllabus for Arithmetic @ ecourts.gov.in/Purulia
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Time.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work.
- Fundamental Arithmetic Operations etc.
Purulia Court Lower Division Clerk Syllabus for General English
- Error Correction.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- One word substitutions.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Sentence structure.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.