PUDA Clerk Syllabus 2017, as well as, the Exam Pattern Details are available here for free download. Applicants who are searching for the government jobs can apply for the PUDA Recruitment 2016. Moreover, PUDA is inviting the applications for the Clerk, JE, Other Posts. Further, this recruitment is the best chance for the applicants those who are waiting for the Government jobs.
- 1 PUDA Clerk Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 PUDA 2017 Recruitment Details
- 1.2 Punjab UDA JE Posts Exam Pattern
- 1.3 PUDA Clerk Syllabus 2017
- 1.3.1 PUDA Senior Assistant Syllabus for Accountancy Skill Test
- 1.3.2 PUDA Clerk Syllabus for Mathematical Ability
- 1.3.3 Punjab Clerk Syllabus for General Awareness
- 1.3.4 Punjab Senior Assistant Syllabus for Mental Aptitude
- 1.3.5 PUDA Syllabus for Computer Proficiency
- 1.3.6 Punjab UDA Syllabus for Language Proficiency
- 1.3.7 Click the below link for further information regarding PUDA Various Posts Syllabus
PUDA Clerk Syllabus 2017
PUDA Clerk Syllabus 2017 is mentioned in this article. The Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority has issued a Recruitment Notification to fill Junior Engineer, Senior Assistant, Clerk, Other Posts indeed. Besides, Various Posts Syllabus is given here for the sake of Candidates who Preparing for the Exam. Candidates can click on the link to get the prescribed Syllabus, as well as, the PUDA 2017 Details.
PUDA 2017 Recruitment Details
|Organisation Name||Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority|
|Post Name||JE, SDE, Clerk, as well as, Senior Assistant Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Punjab UDA JE Posts Exam Pattern
In this section, we have shared the Exam Pattern of Clerk, Jr Engineer, Sr Asst, Other Posts. Candidates can have an idea about what to prepare for the exam thoroughly. Following is the Exam Pattern of PUDA Recruitment 2017. Applicants must refer the Jr Engineer, Sr Asst, Other Posts Syllabus 2016 and Exam Pattern to Prepare accordingly.
Punjab Clerk Exam Pattern
|Written Test||Computer Proficiency||25 Each|
|Language Proficiency (Punjabi as well as English)||20|
PUDA Senior Assistant Exam Pattern
|Written Test||Accountancy Skill Test||30|
|Mathematical Ability||20 Each|
|Mental Aptitude / Reasoning|
|Language Proficiency (Punjabi and English)|
PUDA Clerk Syllabus 2017
From this section, applicants can know the full details about the syllabus. Moreover, Applied candidates can download the syllabus PDF at free of cost from our site. In our web portal, we will provide all the information related to the state government jobs as well as central government jobs.
The article comes with Complete Syllabus Details, such as:
PUDA Senior Assistant Syllabus for Accountancy Skill Test
- Objectives of Accounting.
- Accounts of Sole Proprietors.
- Also, Accounting Equation.
- Accounting problems.
- Not-for-profit organization.
- Financial Statements.
- Shares as well as Debentures.
- Techniques of Auditing.
- Also, Cash-flow Statement.
- Principles of Auditing.
- Test checking and Sampling.
- Planning an Audit.
- Audit of non-corporate enterprises.
- Besides, Evaluation of Internal Controls etc.
PUDA Clerk Syllabus for Mathematical Ability
- Also, Averages.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
- Also, Time & Work.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Time & Distance.
- Boats as well as Streams.
- Besides, Data Interpretation etc.
Punjab Clerk Syllabus for General Awareness
- Current Affairs – National as well as International.
- Geography – India & Punjab.
- Indian Constitution.
- History – India as well as Punjab.
- Indian Polity.
- Also, Indian Economy.
- Science & Technology etc.
Punjab Senior Assistant Syllabus for Mental Aptitude
- Alphabet Series
- Also, Number Series.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Also, Figures & Classification.
- NonVerbal Reasoning.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Besides, Syllogisms etc.
PUDA Syllabus for Computer Proficiency
- Basics of Computers.
- MS Office.
- Word Processing.
- Also, MS Excel Spread Sheets.
- MS Power Point Presentation.
- Internet Usage etc.
Punjab UDA Syllabus for Language Proficiency
- Direct as well as Indirect Speech.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Also, Comprehension.
- Spot the Errors.
- Fill in Blanks.
- One-Word substitution.
- Besides, Cloze test, etc.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
555 total views, 1 views today