Public Health Department Maharashtra MO Notification 2017 has issued through an AdvertisementNo. 01/2017. The Maharashtra Government has recently updated the notification for the openings of Medical Officer Posts. The Total number of vacancies provided by the Maharashtra PHD Department is 394 jobs. Maharashtra MO Vacancies 2017 is an excellent opportunity for the candidates preparing for Government Jobs in Maharashtra. Eligible contenders for Maharashtra PHD can apply through Offline on or before the last date 20th September 2017. Competitors who completed their MBBS or equivalent degree only eligible to apply for the Maharashtra Group A Jobs 2017. Visit the Official website www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in for more details.
- 1 Public Health Department Maharashtra MO Notification 2017
- 1.1 Maharashtra PHD MO Job Vacancy 2017 Details
- 1.2 Public Health Dept Maharashtra Group A Recruitment 2017 – Brief Info
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for PHD Maharashtra MO Group A Vacancies 2017
- 1.4 Salary Offered by Maharashtra Public Health Department
- 1.5 Steps to Apply for Maharashtra PHD MO Group A Jobs 2017
Public Health Department Maharashtra MO Notification 2017
The Government of Maharashtra is going to shortlist the candidates by the merit basis. Competitors who had good academic records in their Degree/MBBS/Phd will give preference. So, Aspirants check your eligibility criteria once before applying for the Latest Employment News of Public Health Department Maharashtra MO Notification 2017. Here we had given the full details regarding the Maharashtra PHD MO Jobs 2017. The following section consists of details like eligibility, pay scale, exam fee, age, etc. on this page. Postulates can check our web site for regular updates on Syllabus, Previous Papers, etc.
Maharashtra PHD MO Job Vacancy 2017 Details
Post Name: Medical Officer Group-A.
Total No of Vacancies: 394.
Category wise Vacancy Details:
Public Health Dept Maharashtra Group A Recruitment 2017 – Brief Info
|Department Name||Maharashtra Public Health Department|
|Name of Post||Medical Officer Group A|
|No of Vacancies||394|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Mode of Selection for Maharashtra PHD MO Group A Vacancies 2017
Competitors selection will be based on their performance in –
- The aggregate of marks secured in Degree/PG Degree/Diploma Examination.
- Personal Interview which will be organized by the selection committee of Maharashtra Public Health Department.
Important Dates for Maharashtra PHD MO Recruitment 2017
- Submission of Application Form Starts from 8/9/2017.
- Final Date for application submission 20/9/2017.
Application Fee for Maharashtra Medical Officer Jobs 2017
Competitors must pay the exam fee through demand draft of nationalized bank mode only. The Demand Draft should draw in the name of The Director, Health Services, Maharashtra State, Mumbai.
- For Open Category Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- For Backward class Category Candidates: Rs.300/-.
Eligibility Criteria for PHD Maharashtra MO Group A Vacancies 2017
Job seekers who are applying for Maharashtra PHD Medical Officer Group A Vacancies 2017 must possess MBBS Degree from a statutory University or any other qualification from the Indian Medical Council. To get more details, visit the official notification which has given below.
Applicants must attain the 38Years maximum age for open category and 43 years for reserved category candidates. The upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years for the reserved category contenders.
Salary Offered by Maharashtra Public Health Department
Individuals who got selected for the Public Health Department Maharashtra MO Notification 2017 will receive the pay scale of Rs.15,600/-to Rs.39,100/-with Grade Pay Rs.5,400/-.
Steps to Apply for Maharashtra PHD MO Group A Jobs 2017
- Go to the Maharashtra PHD website–>www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in.
- On the Home page, go to Careers Page.
- Now, Download & read all the instructions carefully on the Maharashtra Medical officer Notification 2017.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, take a copy of Maharashtra PHD MO Application Form 2017.
- Fill up the form without any mistakes.
- Send the Application form self-attested with necessary documents to the following postal address.
- The envelope must be super scribed as “Application for the post of Medical Officer, under Maharashtra Medical And Health Services, Gr –A.”
Directorate of Health Services, 4
4th floor, Arogya Bhava, St George hospital campus,
P.D’Melo road, Mumbai – 400001.
43 total views, 1 views today