Presidents, Secretariat Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 is given below for 46 Various Posts such as Cook’s Mate, Silverman/ Masalchi, Ordinary Grade Driver & Room Attendant, House Attendant Grade-II, Washer-man, etc. Check the Previous Papers Pdf given below @ rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in.
- 0.1 President’s Secretariat Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 0.2 Details about President’s Secretariat Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- 0.3 Presidents Secretariat Exam Pattern for 46 Attendant, Silverman, Driver & other Posts
- 1 Presidents Secretariat Syllabus Pdf
- 1.0.1 Aptitude Syllabus
- 1.0.2 General Knowledge Syllabus @ rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in
- 1.0.3 English Language Syllabus
- 1.0.4 Reasoning Syllabus @ rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in
- 1.0.5 President’s Secretariat Solved Question Papers
President’s Secretariat Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the detailed President’s Secretariat Syllabus & Exam Pattern here on this web page. We have provided the original Pattern here for the convenience of the applicants. Many aspirants who are in search of the expected syllabus have come to the right place. You can thoroughly view the complete article stated here for your reference purpose. Make effective use of the Presidents Secretariat Syllabus 2016 to start your preparation for the exam. Syllabus will be very helpful while preparing for the exam. Candidates can practice perfectly with the help of the syllabus on this page. Bookmark our website wingovtjobs.com to get all the Latest Employment News, Syllabus, Prev Papers, Admit Cards, Answer Keys, Results, etc.
Details about President’s Secretariat Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Name of the Organization: President’s Secretariat.
No of Vacancies: 46 Vacancies.
Name of the Post: Ordinary Grade Driver, Silverman/ Masalchi, Room Attendant, House Attendant Grade-II & other posts.
Job Location: India.
Last Date to Apply: 30th June 2016.
Official Website: www.rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in
Presidents Secretariat Exam Pattern for 46 Attendant, Silverman, Driver & other Posts
- Eligible candidates will have to appear in Written Test (100 Marks) and Trade Test (50 Marks).
- Only those candidates who qualify the Written Test will be allowed to appear in the Trade Test.
- The candidates will have to secure the minimum qualifying marks in Written and Trade Test.
- Selection will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Written Test and Trade Test.
- The Minimum Cut Off Percentage of marks is 50% for all categories of candidates.
- It may be relaxed as per requirement by the President’s Secretariat.
|1.||Written Test||100 Marks|
|2.||Trade Test||50 Marks|
Presidents Secretariat Syllabus Pdf
Here we are providing a piece of information regarding President’s Secretariat Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern. It is mentioned in the official notification that there will be a Written Test & Trade Test. But the Exam Pattern & Syllabus is not mentioned directly. Here, we are providing the General & Expected Syllabus for the above-mentioned posts. Candidates can refer the Syllabus given below to start their preparation for the exam. Candidates can check the Presidents Secretariat Syllabus for the following topics:
- General Knowledge.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work.
- Time and Distance.
- Number Systems.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Time.
General Knowledge Syllabus @ rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Indian Constitution.
- Important days.
- General Politics.
- Current Events.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Scientific Research.
- Economic Scene.
English Language Syllabus
- Spot the Error.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs.
- One word substitution.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Improvement of Sentences.
- Shuffling of Sentences parts.
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
- Cloze passage.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Comprehension passage.
Reasoning Syllabus @ rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in
- Series Completion.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Alphabet Test.
- Theme Detection.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
President’s Secretariat Solved Question Papers
Aspirants who are searching for Old Question Papers have come to the right place. Here you can find all the Practice Papers, which will be helpful for the preparation of the Written Exam. Candidates can utilize these papers to prepare perfectly for the exam. Follow the steps to download Presidents Secretariat Model Papers.
- Click on the link given as Prev Papers.
- View the article thoroughly.
- Download the Pdfs attached below.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
394 total views, 1 views today