Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd had come up with the advertisement no. N2JM/HR/Contractual Rect-2017/FEFS/ to fill 80 vacancies in Civil and Electrical departments. PGCIL had announced the Latest Employment News i.e, Power Grid Recruitment 2018 for Field Engineer and Field Officer posts on contractual basis for 2 years. Central Government Job Seekers got the tremendous opportunity to get the job for a prestigious project in Jammu and Kashmir. Eligible postulates may apply for PGCIL Jobs 2018 through online @ powergridindia.in
- 1 Power Grid Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Vacancy Details for Power Grid Field Engineer Notification
- 1.2 Power Grid Field Engineer Openings 2018 – Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Power Grid Field Supervisor vacancies 2018
- 1.4 How to Apply PGCIL Online Application Form 2018
Power Grid Recruitment 2018
Power Grid invites the applications from the experienced and interested candidates for PGCIL Vacancies 2018. Online applications for PGCIL Openings 2018 are available on the official website until 26-12-2017. So, Job seekers have to apply for PGCIL Field Engineer Posts 2018 before the last date without wasting the time. Job hunters can find the syllabus for PGCIL Examination 2018 from our website. People can also download the previous papers for PGCIL Recruitment 2018 to know the Power Grid Examination Pattern.
Vacancy Details for Power Grid Field Engineer Notification
PGCIL has the following vacancies under contractual basis for a prestigious consultancy project in Jammu and Kashmir. So, exciting candidates intended to apply for Power Grid Jobs 2018 can check the below vacancy details.
- Name of the Post: Field Engineer, Field Supervisor.
- No. of Posts: 80.
post wise vacancy details for PGCIL Openings 2018
|S.NO||Job Name||No. of posts|
Power Grid Field Engineer Openings 2018 – Overview
|Organization name||Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd|
|Job Name||Field Engineer and Field Supervisor|
|No. of Vacancies||80|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
Selection Process for PGCIL Jobs 2018
PGCIL Recruitment process contains the following stages in the selection process for the applied candidates of Power Grid Field Engineer Posts 2018.
- Screening Test
- Personal Interview.
Important Dates for Power Grid Field Supervisor Recruitment 2018
- Date of Advertisement: 06-12-2017.
- Opening Date for Online Applications and Fee payment through Online: 06-12-2017.
- Online Applications Submissions and Fee Payment through Online closing date: 26-12-2017.
Application fee for Power Grid Vacancies 2018
Candidates interested in PGCIL Openings 2018 have to pay the following non-refundable amount for their desired job.
- Field Engineer – Rs.300/-
- Field Supervisor – Rs.200/-
Eligibility Criteria for Power Grid Field Supervisor vacancies 2018
- Individuals who are going to apply for Field Engineer Jobs must possess B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering in the corresponding field with minimum aggregation of 55% from any recognized University/Institution.
- People for PGCIL Field Supervisor Posts 2018 should have Diploma in relevant field with minimum aggregation of 55% from any recognized University/Institution.
Contenders for Power Grid Recruitment 2018 should not cross 29 years and age relaxation for reserved categories is as follows.
- OBC candidates: 3 years.
- SC candidates: 5 years.
How to Apply PGCIL Online Application Form 2018
- Desired aspirants can log on to official website www.powergridindia.com
- Go to Career section and click on Job Opportunities—>Openings—>Regional Openings—>NR-II Recruitment—>Contractual Positions.
- Click on the official Notification of Power Grid Recruitment 2018 and read it for a while.
- Then click on Apply Online link for PGCIL Field Supervisor Posts 2018 and select the required job.
- Enter the mandatory details in the Power Grid application form and provide required documents.
- Make the fee payment through the internet gateway.
- Enter submit button and take a printout of application for further process.