PGCIL Recruitment 2016 Notification is released on 30th April 2016. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is looking to hire talented candidates for filling 45 Assistant Officer & Other Posts. Interested aspirants should apply Online on or before 31st May 2016. Check the details like PGCIL Vacancy, Eligibility etc which are mentioned below.
- 1 PGCIL Recruitment 2016 Notification
- 1.1 Power Grid India Vacancy Details 2016
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Power Grid Corporation Ltd Recruitment
- 1.3 PGCI Limited Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.4 PGCIL AO Online Application
- 1.5 Download Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment Notification
- 2 PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs
- 2.1 Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2016
- 2.2 Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2016 Details
- 2.3 Download PGCIL Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
PGCIL Recruitment 2016 Notification
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) published an official notification on 30th April 2016 with Advertisement No: CC/04/2016. Total 45 Assistant Officer, Engineer and Asst Officer Trainee posts are released under this PGCIL Notification. Candidates who are looking for Latest Central Government Jobs can use this opportunity. Applications are invited through online mode only. PGCIL Online Applications are available from 3rd May 2016 to 31st May 2016.
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID) is an Indian state-owned electric utility company headquartered in Gurgaon, India. PGCIL transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited releases employment opportunities every year to provide the best career opportunities to the eligible candidates. This year also PGCIL released an official notification to fill 45 Assistant Officer, Engineer and Asst Officer Trainee Posts.
Candidates who are looking for PGCIL can apply to these Vacancies. Applications are accepted through Online Mode Only. No other modes of Applications are accepted by Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment board. Interested candidates should apply from the Official website www.powergridindia.com from 3rd May 2016. The last date for applying to Power Grid Jobs is 31st May 2016. The Complete information like Power Grid Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, etc. regarding PGCIL Recruitment is given below.
Power Grid India Vacancy Details 2016
|S.No||Name Of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||Engineer / E2A||12|
|2||Assistant Officer (Accounts)/ E1||31|
|3||Assistant Officer Trainee (Company Secretary)/ E1 Trainee||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Power Grid Corporation Ltd Recruitment
Age Limit for PGCIL Asst Officer Recruitment
Candidates who want to apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Jobs should satisfy the age criteria as on 1st May 2016. The age details are given below.
- Engineer: 33 Years.
- Assistant Officer: 30 Years.
- Assistant Officer Trainee: 28 Years.
- Age relaxation for OBC Candidates is 3 Years.
- For SC/ ST Aspirants the age relaxation is 5 Years.
Educational Qualification for Power Grid Jobs
- Engineer: Candidates should have done BE/ B.Tech./B.Sc.Engg./AMIE in Electronics & Telecommunication discipline from a recognized university.
- Assistant Officer: CA/ ICWA passed candidates with the skills in the use of MS Office and Windows.
PGCI Limited Recruitment 2016 Details
Name Of the Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
Total No. of Vacancies: 45.
Name Of the Post: Various
Job Type: Central Government.
Job Location: India.
Mode Of Application: Online.
Application Fee: Aspirants who want to apply for PGCIL Recruitment should pay the application fee depending on their category.
- General/ OBC: Rs 460/-
- No Fee for SC / ST / PwD / EX-SM Candidates.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates is done based on the following rounds conducted by Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment Board.
- Written Test.
PGCIL AO Online Application
Interested candidates should fill the Online Application from PGCIL Official Website www.powergridindia.com. Read the Official Notification Carefully before applying for PGCIL Jobs. The Starting Date for Online Form Submission is 3rd May 2016. Last date for Submitting the Online Applications is 31st May 2016. Online Application Links will be closed after 31st May 2016. So Candidates are advised to fill the Online Applications before the due date.
How to Apply:
- Visit PGCIL website www.powergridindia.com
- Click on PGCIL Careers.
- Then Select Job Opportunites.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the Online Application without any mistakes.
- Click on Submit.
- Commencement of Online Applications: 3rd May 2016.
- Last date for submitting the Online Applications: 31st May 2016.
- Last Date for the payment of Application Fee: 4th June 2016.
Download Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment Notification
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs
PGCIL Recruitment 2016 Notification had been released recently on 12th March 2016 through the Advt. No.WR-I/01/2016 for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, Western Region Transmission System-I has published this Notification for the recruitment of Bright, Committed, and Energetic persons for 40 Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Vacancies. Candidates searching for the Latest Central Government Jobs may get used of this PGCIL Recruitment Notification. Interested Eligible Candidates may apply through online for the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs on or before the last date at the official website. Online Registration for the Power Grid India Recruitment for Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Jobs is available from 14th March 2016 to 28th March 2016. The PGCIL Official Website where you can get the Online Application for the Power Grid Recruitment 2016 is www.powergridindia.com. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2016 are available below.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Notification
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is a Navratna Public Sector Company that is owned by Government of India. The Head Quarters of Power Grid Corporation are located in Gurgaon, India. PGCIL is the largest Power Distribution and Transmission utilities in India. Every year Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd releases notifications for the recruitment of Bright, Committed, and Energetic candidates. It has recently published the recruitment notification to fill Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Posts. Aspirants looking for the Latest Govt Jobs in India can apply through online for these PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs on or before the last date at the official website. Last Date to apply online for the PGCIL Recruitment for Diploma Trainee Jobs is 28/03/2016.
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for PGCIL Recruitment
Age Limit for Power Grid India Recruitment
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
PGCIL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Diploma Trainee (Electrical).
Total Vacancies: 40 Posts.
Category Wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Category||No of Vacancies|
Job Location: India (Western Region).
Job Category: Govt Jobs in India.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs will be shortlisted based on their performance in Written Test.
Pay Scale: Rs. 16000/- to Rs. 35500/- per month.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/- + Rs. 60/- (Bank Charges).
- For SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/ Departmental Candidates: No Fee.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 14/03/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 28/03/2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 31/03/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of online Application: 08/04/2016.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Online Application
Candidates interested in applying for the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs can get the online application at the official website www.powergridindia.com. Online Registration for the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2016 is made available to the candidates from 14th March 2016 to 28th March 2016. Candidates need to send the Hard Copy of the Online Application along with the self-attested photocopies of required documents to the DGM (HR)/ HOP, Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd by Ordinary Post/ Speed Post on or before 08th April 2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the official website www.powergridindia.com
- Click on “Careers”->Job Opportunities.
- Select “WR-I Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical)”.
- Read the Complete Advertisement and click on “Click here to Apply.”
- Read the Instructions carefully and select the Diploma Trainee Electrical Post.
- Fill the Application with the complete Details and submit the Application.
- Take Printout of the Application and send it along with the attested copies of documents to the below address on or before 08/04/2016.
To Apply Online for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs click on below link
The DGM (HR)/ HOP,
Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd. Wrts-I,
Regional Headquarters Sampriti Nagar, Nari Ring Road,
P.O. : Uppalwadi, Nagpur,
Pin Code – 440 026
Download PGCIL Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
504 total views, 1 views today