Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Notification 2016 is released. Total 27 Field Supervisor and Field Engineer Posts have to be filled with eligible candidates. Check PGCIL Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Other Details here.
- 1 PGCIL Field Supervisor Recruitment Notification 2016
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment
- 1.2 PGCIL Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 PGCIL Online Application
- 1.4 PGCIL Admit Card
- 1.5 Power Grid Corporation Recruitment Notification 2016
PGCIL Field Supervisor Recruitment Notification 2016
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released an Official Notification with Advertisement No: Rectt/02/FEFS(2)-2016. Total 27 Field Supervisor and Field Engineer Posts are published under PGCIL Recruitment Notification. Candidates who want to do Central Government Jobs can use this opportunity. Applications should be submitted through Online Mode Only. Online Application Links will be available from 13th April 2016.
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), is an Indian state-owned electric utility company headquartered in Gurgaon, India. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Its subsidiary company, Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for Power Grid. POWERGRID also operates a telecom business under the name POWERTEL.
Candidates can get the Online Application for FE/ FS Posts from power grid official website www.powergridindia.com. Please read the complete notification before applying for Power Grid Jobs. The last date for submitting the Online Applications is 3rd May 2016. Complete information about Educational Qualification, No. of Vacancies regarding PGCIL Field Supervisor Recruitment is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment
Age Limit for Power Grid Recruitment
Candidates who want to apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Jobs should fulfill the age criteria. The age details are given below.
- General: 29 Years.
- OBC: 32 Years.
- SC: 34 Years.
The cut-off date for the purpose of Upper Age limit & Post qualification experience is 3rd May 2016.
Educational Qualification for PGCIL Jobs
Aspirants should possess the below educational qualification depending on their Post.
- Field Engineer: Candidate should have one year post qualification experience of design/ Engineering/ construction/ testing and Commissioning, etc. in Rural Electrification (RE)/ Distribution Management System(DMS)/ Sub-transmission (ST)/ Transmission Lines(TL)/ Substations (S/S) etc.
Field Supervisor: Candidate should have one-year post qualification experience of construction/ testing andCommissioning/ Electrical works etc. in Rural Electrification (RE)/ Distribution Management System (DMS)/ Sub-transmission (ST)/ Transmission Lines (TL)/ Substations (S/S) etc.
PGCIL Vacancy Details 2016
|S.No||Name Of the Post||No. Of vacancies|
PGCIL Recruitment 2016 Details
Name Of the Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
Total No. Of Vacancies: 27.
Name Of the Posts: Field Supervisor & Field Engineer.
Job Type: Central Government.
Job Location: India.
Mode Of Application: Online.
Application Fee: Candidates who applied to PGCIL Field Supervisor Recruitment should pay the application fee depending upon the post they are applying. Applicants should deposit the fees in any SBI branch through POWERGRID Challan.
- Field Engineer: Rs 300/-
- Field Supervisor: Rs 200/-
Selection Process: Eligible candidates who applied to PGCIL Recruitment should undergo the rounds conducted by Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Board. The process of Selection is given below.
- Field Engineer: Interview.
- Field Supervisor: Written Test.
Pay Scale: Applicants who were selected in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment will receive the monthly salary depending on their post.
- Field Engineer:
- Remuneration Rs.30,000/- (Consolidated) during 1st Year.
- Rs.33,000/-(Consolidated) during 2nd Year.
- Field Supervisor:
- Remuneration Rs.23,000/- (Consolidated) during 1st Year.
- Rs.25,000/-(Consolidated) during 2nd Year.
PGCIL Online Application
Interested candidates can apply online from the Official Website www.powergridindia.com. Click on Power Grid Careers. Online Application Links will be available from 13th April 2016. The last date for submitting Online Applications is 3rd May 2016. Online links will become inactive after 3rd May 2016. So aspirants should submit the Online Applications before the due date.
How to Apply:
- Visit PGCIL Official Website www.powergridindia.com.
- Click on Careers.
- Read the Notification carefully.
- Select Click here to Apply.
- Select the Post Name you are applying.
- Fill the Application without any mistakes.
- Make the payment.
- Click On Submit.
- Take a printout of Application for future use.
NOTE: Pay the Application Fee within two days of Online Form Submission.
- Commencement of Online Applications: 13th April 2016.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Applications: 3rd May 2016.
- Starting Date of depositing fees in any SBI branch: 18th April 2016.
Last date of depositing fees in any SBI branch: 5th May 2016.
PGCIL Admit Card
Eligible candidates who applied for PGCIL Posts will receive an admit card from Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Board. All the details like examination date, center, etc. are mentioned in the admit card. Candidates should paste a photograph on the Admit Card and should carry it to the Examination Center.
Power Grid Corporation Recruitment Notification 2016
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
138 total views, 2 views today