In this article, readers can have the latest information on PGCIL Civil & Electrical Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2018 for PGCIL Examination. For every examination, Syllabus has played a prominent role in getting employment with merit score. For that cause, on our blog, we are updating syllabus for every recruitment examination with previous papers. Download PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus pdf from the links provided at end of this article to know how to manage the time for each question and how many topics are there you have to prepare well. If you practice the total topics in PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee Syllabus 2018, you can easily grab the Central Government Job in Indian Government.
- 1 PGCIL Civil & Electrical Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 PGCIL Diploma Trainee(Civil & Electrical) Syllabus 2018 – Notification Overview
- 1.2 PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.3 PGCIL Paper I Syllabus for Diploma Trainee
PGCIL Civil & Electrical Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2018
Registered aspirants for PGCIL Jobs 2018 can check latest PGCIL Electrical Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2018 with PGCIL Previous Papers before going to attempt for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Examination 2018.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee(Civil & Electrical) Syllabus 2018 – Notification Overview
|Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd|
|Job Name||Junior Trainee Officer, Diploma Trainee|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||West Region of India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam Pattern 2018
Here we provide the examination pattern and PGCIL Civil & Electrical Diploma Trainee Syllabus for contenders who are going to appear for PGCIL Examination 2018 for the recruitment of Diploma Trainee and Junior Officer Trainee posts. have a look at the below important points regarding Power Grid India Exam Pattern 2018.
- Part-I: Technical Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
- Part-II: Aptitude Test for 50 marks
- All questions carry equal marks (1 mark).
|Parts||Paper Type||Test||Duration||No of Questions||Marks|
|Part – I||Objective Type Questions||Technical Knowledge Test||02 Hours||120||120|
|Part -II||Objective Type Questions||Aptitude Test||50||50|
PGCIL Paper I Syllabus for Diploma Trainee
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Diploma Trainee Electrical Syllabus 2018
- Line constants
- Pumped storage installations
- Types of nuclear power reactors
- Generation costs and their classification
- Fault Calculations
- Inductance and Capacitance calculations
- Mechanical Design
- Air-blast, oil, minimum oil, vacuum
- Transmission & Distribution
- Representation of Overhead Lines
- Relative merits and demerits
- Seg, Tension Calculations, Tuned Power Lines
- Short, Medium and Long lines
- Circuit Breakers
- ABCD constants
- Methods of improving string efficiency
- Optimal operation of an all thermal generating system and of a hydrothermal system
- sulfur hexafluoride and d.c. circuit breakers
- Underground Cables
- Grading of cables
- Insulation of cables
- Capacitance Measurement in cables
- Testing of Cables
- Power frequency withstands tests
- Generating Stations
- Analysis of unbalanced faults
- Balanced Fault calculations on systems
- Symmetrical components
- Types of faults
- Over Head Line Insulators
- Motors for various drives
- Types of Insulators
- Potential distributions over a string of suspension insulators
- Estimating and Rating
- Location and types, types of hydroelectric power stations, the layout of a hydro-power plant, types of turbines used
- String efficiency
- The layout of thermal electric power stations, types of turbines used, condensers, cooling towers, boiler feed pump; energy flow diagram of the steam power plant
- Nuclear power generation; nuclear fission
- The principle of a fast breeder reactor
- Economic Aspects
- Characteristic of Relays
- Protection of Alternators against stator faults
- Overcurrent, directional and distance protection of lines
- Industrial Drives
- Protection of transformers against winding faults, overloads and external short circuits
- Neutral Earthing
- Load forecasting
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Testing of D.C. and A.C. motors
- Economical distribution of load between unit within a plant and between plants
Civil Syllabus for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Examination 2018
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental Studies etc.,
PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee(HR) Syllabus 2018
- Research Methodology
- Organizational Development And Change
- Human Resource Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Management Concepts & Organizational Behaviour
- Managerial Economics
- Human Resource Development
- Performance Management
- Compensation Management
- Financial Management
- Industrial Relations Management
- Employee Legislation
- Accounting for Managers
- Strategic Management
- Human Resource Information System
- Global HR Practices
- Business Environment & Law
- Human Resources Management
- Knowledge Management
- Operations Research and Management
PGCIL Civil & Electrical Diploma Trainee Syllabus
- Problems on Ages.
- Bar Graph.
- Pictorial Graph.
- Pie Chart.
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Systems.
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations.
- Time & Work.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time & Speed.
- HCF & LCM.
- Statistical Charts.
PGCIL Reasoning Syllabus 2018
- Data Sufficiency
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
Click Here for PGCIL Syllabus for Diploma Trainee Posts 2018 pdf.