OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Syllabus is updated here. So the candidates who applied for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Department jobs can check this syllabus for preparation. Along with the Odisha SSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Syllabus, the OSSSC exam pattern is available here. So download the Odisha SSC Syllabus from the below links. Odisha Staff Selection Commission Official Website is www.ossc.gov.in.
- 1 OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Syllabus
- 1.1 Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 – Details
- 1.2 Odisha SSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Odisha SSC Soil Extension Worker Exam Syllabus 2017
- 1.3.1 Odisha SSC Syllabus for General Studies
- 1.3.2 Soil Conservation Extension Worker Syllabus for the English Language
- 1.3.3 OSSC Soil Extension Worker Syllabus for Odia Language
- 1.3.4 Odisha Staff Selection Commission Syllabus for Mathematics
- 1.3.5 Odisha SSC Soil Extension Worker Syllabus For Numerical Ability
OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Syllabus
Applicants who are searching for OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Syllabus 2017 should go through this page. According to the Official Notification, the written Examination will be held in the month of April/ May 2017. Candidates those applied for OSSC Jobs of Soil Conservation Extension Worker Vacancies can be shortlisted by Written Test. For the sake of those applicants, We have provided the OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Syllabus Pdf. The Syllabus consists the subject topics that are going to ask in the Written Test. For more details, Visit the official website www.ossc.gov.in.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 – Details
Name of the Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Name of the Post: Soil Conservation Extension Worker
Total No.of Posts: 174 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Bhubaneswar
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Odisha SSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Exam Pattern
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released the Soil Extension Worker Vacancies. Job Aspirants who have applied for Odisha SSC Recruitment are browsing for the OSSC Soil Extension Worker Exam Pattern. The Exam Pattern defines the type of questions that are appeared in the written exam and Subject Wise weightage. With the help of this information, the contestants can manage the time according to the topics. We have shared the OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Exam Pattern in the below table. Interested Candidates can refer it.
|Paper I||Part I: General Studies||50||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Part II: English||25|
|Part III: Odia Language||25|
|Paper II||Part I: Mathematics||50||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Part II: General Science||70|
Odisha SSC Soil Extension Worker Exam Syllabus 2017
Odisha SSC Syllabus for General Studies
- General Science
- Covering General Appreciation
- Matters of Everyday Observation & Experience.
- General Mental Ability.
- Current Affairs
- National & International Events.
- Forensic Science.
- General English
- Grammatical Knowledge.
Soil Conservation Extension Worker Syllabus for the English Language
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks with Modals, Articles, etc
- Answering questions based on Unseen Passages
- One word substitutions
- Idioms and phrases etc.
OSSC Soil Extension Worker Syllabus for Odia Language
- Antonyms & Synonyms.
- Transformation of Words.
- Correction of Common errors.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Taddhita and Krudanta.
- Letter or Report Writing.
- Translation of Sentences etc.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Syllabus for Mathematics
- Fraction and Decimals.
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest.
- Rates and Taxes, Insurance.
- Profit & Loss, Discount.
- Problems on Time and work.
- Problems on Time and distance.
- Ratio and Proportion
Odisha SSC Soil Extension Worker Syllabus For Numerical Ability
- Operations Research & Linear Programming.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
Please Contact for the Latest Government Job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
303 total views, 2 views today