OSSC Police SI Recruitment 2017 Notification has announced recently on 24th December 2016 through Advertisement no: IIE-107/2016/4170/OSSC. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (Odisha SSC) has published the latest recruitment notification for 134 Vacancies of Sub Inspector Posts on contract basis under Home Department, Govt of Odisha. Applicants who are browsing for the Odisha Government Jobs can apply for Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2016-17 through Online. The OSSC Police Sub Inspector Online applications submissions start from 25th January 2017 to 24th February 2017. Interested candidates can Check Latest Employment News updates on our website.
OSSC Police SI Recruitment 2017
The Odisha SSC has invited online applications from desirable applicants to fill up 134 Sub Inspector (SI) Posts. Interested Job Seekers can also apply for OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 through official website www.ossc.gov.in. The Complete requirements of OSSC Police SI Recruitment 2017 such as Age Limit, Vacancy Details, Selection Process, and Online application procedure, etc., are clearly described below.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2016-17 | 134 SI Vacancy Details
Total No of Vacancies: 134 Vacancies.
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector (SI) Posts.
Categories wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Category Name||No of Vacancies|
Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017 | Brief Details
Organisation Name: OSSC or Odisha Staff Selection Commission
No of Vacancies: 134 Posts.
Post-Names: Sub Inspector (SI) Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Job Location: Odisha
Job Category: State Government Job.
Application Fee for Odisha SSC Police SI Recruitment 2017
- For SC & ST Applicants: No Fee.
- For All other Category Candidates: Rs 100/-.
Selection Process for Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2017
Applied Candidates of OSSC Police SI Recruitment 2017 will be selected on the performance in the
- Written examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Test and
- Personal interview
Important Dates of OSSC SI Police Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date of OSSC Police SI Online Application: 25th January 2017.
- Closing Date of Odisha SSC SI online application: 24th February 2017
- OSSC Sub Inspector Exam Date: Updated soon.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2017
Interested aspirants can check the Educational Qualification and Age Limit details from below before going to apply for OSSC Police SI Recruitment 2017.
Education Qualification for OSSC Police SI Jobs 2017
Contenders must have completed Degree or Science / Engineering Degree from a recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit OSSC SI Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are applying for OSSC Recruitment 2017 must have the age limits as follows:
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years as on 01-01-2016.
Pay Scale for OSSC Police Up Nirikshak Recruitment 2017
Odisha SSC offers Pay Scale of Rs. 9300/- – 34, 800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- for Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2017 selected candidates.
Online Application Process for OSSC Police SI Recruitment 2017
- Visit Odisha SSC official site, i.e., www.ossc.gov.in.
- Read the OSSC Police Recruitment 2017 advt carefully before applying.
- Click on OSSC Sub Inspector Online Application Form link.
- Fill necessary Details in the Odisha SSC Police SI Online Application form.
- Pay the OSSC Application fee for SI posts.
- Then, Submit the OSSC SI Application form.
- Download & Print the OSSC Police Sub Inspector Application form.
- Send it with required documents to the Address provided below.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Please contact for Govt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.