OSSC Jr Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Notification has released recently on 21st December 2016 through Advertisement no: IIE-123/2016/4083/OSSC. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has announced the latest employment notification to fill up 60 Vacancies of Junior Stenographer Posts. Candidates who are hunting for the Odisha Government Jobs can apply for Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016-17 through Online. The OSSC Junior Stenographer Online applications submissions start from 27th December 2016 to 26th January 2017. To get regular updates of Latest Employment News updates, aspirants can bookmark & refer our website.
OSSC Jr Stenographer Recruitment 2017
The Odisha SSC has invited online applications from young and energetic candidates to fill up 60 Junior Stenographer Posts. Interested candidates can also apply for OSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2017 through official website www.ossc.gov.in. The Complete specifications of OSSC Jr Stenographer Recruitment 2017 such as Vacancy information, Age Limit, Selection Process, and How to Apply Online, etc., are discussed below.
OSSC Recruitment 2016-17 | 60 Junior Stenographer Vacancy Details
Total No of Vacancies: 60 Vacancies.
Name of the Post: Junior Stenographer Posts.
Categories wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Category Name||No of Vacancies|
Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017 | Brief Details
Organisation Name: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
No of Vacancies: 60 Posts.
Post-Names: Junior Stenographer Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Job Location: Odisha
Job Category: State Government Job.
Application Fee for OSSC Jr Stenographer Notification 2017
Applicants should have to pay the application fee as follows while applying for the OSSC Recruitment 2017.
- For SEBC & UR candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- Remaining all other candidates no need to pay any Application fee.
Selection Process for Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2017
OSSC Jr Stenographer Recruitment 2017 applied candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Exam.
Important Date of OSSC Junior Stenographer Jobs 2016-17
- Starting Date for Submission of OSSC Online Application: 27.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission Of Odisha SSC Online Application: 26.01.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of OSSC Online Application: 11.02.2017
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha SSC Jr Stenographer Vacancies 2017
Job seekers who are going to apply for OSSC Jr Stenographer Recruitment 2017 must Possess the Following Eligibility conditions.
Educational Qualifications for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017
- Candidates must possess minimum Higher Secondary 10+2 (Arts/Science/Commerce) Certificate Examination and equivalent examination.
- And must have the minimum speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand both in English and Odia.
Age Limits for Odisha SSC Latest Govt Jobs 2017
Applicants Age Limit should be between 18 Years to 32 Years to apply for OSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2017.
Pay Scale for Odisha SSC Jr Stenographer Jobs 2017
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Offers Pay Scale of Rs. 5200-20200/-Grade Pay: Rs. 2400/- for the Selected Candidates of OSSC Recruitment 2017.
Online Application Process for OSSC Jr Stenographer Recruitment 2017
- Visit the Official website of Odisha SSC, i.e., www.ossc.gov.in.
- Read the advt carefully before applying for OSSC Recruitment 2016.
- Click on OSSC Jr Stenographer Online Application Form link.
- Fill necessary Details in the Odisha SSC Jr Stenographer Online Application form.
- Pay the OSSC Application fee for Jr Stenographer posts.
- Then, Submit the Odisha SSC Application form.
- Download & Print the OSSC Jr Steno Application form.
- Send it to the Address given below.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Please contact for Govt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.