Ordnance Factory Khamaria Recruitment 2016 Notification 2016 is released recently on 7th May 2016. Total 985 Semi Skilled Tradesman Posts are released under this OFK Notification. Interested candidates should apply for OFK Jobs on or before 28th May 2016. Check the OFK Vacancy Eligibility criteria etc. here.
- 1 Ordnance Factory Khamaria Recruitment 2016 Notification
- 1.1 Khamaria & Nalanda Ordnance Factory Vacancy Details 2016
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment
- 1.3 Ordnance Factory Khamaria Jabalpur Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.4 OFB Online Application
- 1.5 Download Khamaria Ordnance Factory Recruitment Notification
Ordnance Factory Khamaria Recruitment 2016 Notification
Ordnance Factory Khamaria (OFK) & Ordnance Factory Nalanda (OFN) has published an official notification on 7th May 2016 with Advertisement No: 2613/EA/LB/350/2015. OFK has issued this notification to fill 985 Semiskilled Tradesman Posts in Jabalpur. Candidates who are looking for Latest Government Jobs in Madhya Pradesh can grasp this excellent Opportunity. Jabalpur Ordnance Factory is inviting the Applications through Online mode only. No other modes of Applications are accepted by Ordnance Factory Recruitment Board. Ordnance Factory Tradesman Online Applications are available from 7th May 2016.
Khamaria is a town in Jabalpur District in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. The town is mainly a campus of the local ordnance factory. Ordnance Factories Board (OFB) is an Organization, which functions under the Department of Defence Production of Ministry of Defence, Government of India. OFB is involved in is engaged in research, development, production, testing, marketing and logistics of a comprehensive product range in the areas of air, land and sea systems. Ordnance Factory Board releases the employment notifications every year to provide the career opportunities to the talented and eligible candidates.
Candidates who want to apply for Ordnance Factory Khamaria Recruitment should apply from the Official Website www.ordkham.gov.in. Please read the complete notification before applying for Ordnance Factory Jabalpur Jobs. The starting date for submitting the Online Applications is 7th May 2016. Last date for Applying Online is 28th May 2016. Check the OFK Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, etc. which are mentioned below.
Khamaria & Nalanda Ordnance Factory Vacancy Details 2016
Total No. of Vacancies: 985.
Town Wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Town||Total No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment
Age Limit for Ordnance Factory Semiskilled Tradesman Recruitment
Candidates who want to apply for OFK & OFN Jobs should satisfy the age criteria as per Ordnance Factory Recruitment Board. The age details are given below.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of Ordnance Factory Board.
Educational Qualification for Ordnance Factory Jobs
Applicants should possess 10th or its equivalent as well as National Trade Certificate (NTC)/ National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) in relevant trade issued by NCVT (DGET, NEW DELHI).
Ordnance Factory Khamaria Jabalpur Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Ordnance Factories Board.
Official Website: www.ordkham.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies: 985.
Job Type: State Government.
Job Location: Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
Application Mode: Online.
Application Fee: Candidates who want to apply for Ordnance Factory Khamaria Recruitment should pay the Application Fee depending on their Category. The fee details are given below.
- General/ OBC: Rs 50/-
- SC / ST / PwD / Ex-servicemen and Female Candidates: No fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the following Rounds which is conducted by OFK Recruitment Board.
- Written Test.
- Trade Test.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1800-/
OFB Online Application
Aspirants who want to apply for Ordnance Factory Nalanda Recruitment should apply from the Khamaria Official Website www.ordkham.gov.in. The Starting Date for Submitting the Online Applications is 7th May 2016. The last date for applying to Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment is 28th May 2016. Online links will be closed after 28th May 2016. So candidates are advised to submit their applications before the due date.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website www.ordkham.gov.in
- Click on Semi Skilled Trades Man Recruitment.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online.
- Fill the Online Application without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copies of your Photograph and Signature.
- Click on Submit.
- Take a printout of Application and send to the following address along with the required documents
Post Box No-2091,
Adyar Post Office,
- Matriculation/ 12th Certificate.
- NAC/NTC certificates issued by NCVT (DGET, New Delhi) in the relevant trade.
- No Objection Certificate.
- Community Certificate by the candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the prescribed Proforma.
- Commencement of Online Applications: 7th May 2016.
- Last date for Submitting the Online Applications: 28th May 2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Print Out of Application Form: 4th June 2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Print Out of Application Form in Far Flung Areas: 11th June 2016.
Download Khamaria Ordnance Factory Recruitment Notification
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
576 total views, 1 views today