OPTCL Recruitment 2016-17 notification has released. Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has recently published an employment notification to fill up 130 vacancies of Management Trainee (Electrical, HRD, IT, Civil) Junior Management Trainee (IT, Civil) Posts. Job Seekers who are searching for Latest Government Jobs in Odisha can utilize this chance as soon as possible. Candidates who are interested in OPTCL Recruitment 2017 can check the eligibility details. Eligible candidates can apply for OPTCL Management Trainee Recruitment through Online Mode and submit the application forms before the due date 29th December 2016.
- 1 OPTCL Recruitment 2016-17 for 130 Management Trainee Posts
- 1.1 Odisha PTCL Job Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Employment Notification – Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for OPTCL Management Trainee Posts
- 1.4 Important Dates for Applying OPTCL Recruitment 2016-17
- 1.5 Procedure for applying Odisha PTCL Management Trainee Jobs
OPTCL Recruitment 2016-17 for 130 Management Trainee Posts
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL), one of the largest Transmission Utility in the country was incorporated in March 2004 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a company wholly owned by the Government of Odisha to undertake the business of transmission and wheeling of electricity in the State. Registered Office of the Company is situated at Bhubaneswar, the capital of the State of Odisha. Its projects and field units are spread all over the State. All the remaining details like Name of the Posts, Number of Vacant Posts, Eligibility Details, Selection Criteria, Vacancy Details, Important Dates, How To Apply, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Etc, are mentioned below for a clear idea. Candidates can check the OPTCL Official Website www.optcl.co.in for more information.
Odisha PTCL Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Management Trainee.
Number of Vacancies: 130 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|01||Management Trainee (Electrical)||100 Posts|
|02||Management Trainee (HRD)||14 Posts|
|03||Management Trainee (IT)||07 Posts|
|04||Management Trainee (Civil)||04 Posts|
|05||Junior Management Trainee (IT)||03 Posts|
|06||Junior Management Trainee (Civil)||02 Posts|
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Employment Notification – Overview
Name of the Organization: Transmission Corporation Limited.
Name of the Post: Management Trainee.
Number of Vacancies: 130 posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Bhubaneswar (Odisha).
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.optcl.co.in.
Candidates who have applied for Management Trainee posts will be selected based on the following rounds.
- Online Test.
- Skill Test.
Selected candidates will receive Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade Pay of a Rs.2,130/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for OPTCL Management Trainee Posts
Post Wise Education Qualification Details
Management Trainee: Candidates should possess Engineering Degree in Electrical, IT or HRD or Civil Discipline.
Junior Maintenance Trainee: Candidates should possess 12th class from a recognized board with equivalent with the polytechnic certificate in IT or Civil from a recognized by SCTE&VT/NCVT with 60 percent marks and 50% marks for ST/SC/PWD candidates.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 years.
Important Dates for Applying OPTCL Recruitment 2016-17
- Online Application Commencement from 30th December 2016.
- Ending Date for submitting the online application: 29th December 2016.
Procedure for applying Odisha PTCL Management Trainee Jobs
- Log on to the official website www.optcl.co.in.
- Click on the link named as OPTCL Recruitment Notification.
- Next, Click on Apply Online link.
- Select the desired Post to apply.
- Fill the all the required details.
- Upload the recent photograph and Signature.
- Submit the application form and Remit the Application Fee.
- Take the print out of the filled application form for future use.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
364 total views, 1 views today