OPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Civil Services Examination 2016 is here. Get Odisha Administrative Service (OAS), Odisha Police Service (OPS), Odisha Finance Service (OFS) Syllabus from our wingovtjobs.com site. Odisha Public Service Commission has recently released a recruitment notification to fill 145 Group A Posts. Applicants who are interested in working for Odisha Government Jobs can apply for these OAS, OFS, OPS Posts.
- 1 OPSC Syllabus 2016 & OAS, OPS, OFS Exam Pattern
- 1.1 Details about OPSC Civil Services Examination Syllabus 2016 – opsc.gov.in
- 1.2 Odisha PSC Civil Services Examination Pattern – OCS Exam Pattern
- 1.2.1 Download OCS Prelims Exam Syllabus 2016
- 188.8.131.52 Download Odisha PSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Pattern, Syllabus Pdf
- 184.108.40.206 Odisha Civil Services Mains Exam Pattern
- 220.127.116.11 Download OCS Mains Odia Language Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- 18.104.22.168 Download OPSC Mains English Syllabus
- 22.214.171.124 Download Odisha Civil Services English Essay Syllabus
- 1.3 OPSC Civil Services Previous Year Question Papers @ www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Syllabus 2016 & OAS, OPS, OFS Exam Pattern
Candidates who are going to attend for Odisha PSC Administrative, Finance, Police Exam can view the OPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern here. Eligible Aspirants can apply for the OPSC Recruitment through Online mode before the last date. Detailed topics that are to be prepared for the OPSC Exam are provided in the OAS, OPS, OFS OPSC Syllabus Pdf provided below. OPSC Previous Papers link is also enclosed below for the better convenience of the candidates.
Odisha Public Service Commission has recently released a recruitment notification to fill various 145 Group A Posts. The posts include Odisha Administration Service (OAS), Odisha Finance Service (OFS), Odisha Police Service (OPS), etc. Online applications are invited from the candidates through the proforma application form that is made available on website opsconline.gov.in. The application will be made available from 06/05/2016 to 06/06/2016. For the Physical Requirements, How to Apply, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualifications, etc check the OPSC Civil Services Examination 2016 notification.
OPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification
Details about OPSC Civil Services Examination Syllabus 2016 – opsc.gov.in
Name of the Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).
No of posts: 145 posts.
Name of the Post: OAS, OPS, OFS.
Job Location: Odisha.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Odisha PSC Civil Services Examination Pattern – OCS Exam Pattern
The Competitive Examination consists of
- Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Examination.
- Personality Test or Interview.
- The candidates who qualify in the Prelims Exam will appear for the Main Exam.
- The Main Examination consists of Odia Language, English, English Essay, General Studies-I & II Papers, Two Optional Subjects having two papers each.
- Candidates who get qualified in the Main Examination will be called for Personality Test.
- The Personality Test/Interview carries 250 Marks.
OCS Preliminary Exam Pattern
- The Preliminary Exam consists of Two Papers of Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Each Paper will be of 2 Hours duration.
- There will be negative marking of One-fourth Mark for every wrong answer.
|Paper-I||General Studies||200 Marks|
|Paper-II||General Studies||200 Marks|
Download OCS Prelims Exam Syllabus 2016
Odisha PSC Prelims Paper-I Syllabus
- Current Events of National & International Importance.
- History of India & Indian National Movement.
- Indian & World Geography.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- Economic & Social Development.
- General Issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity & Climate Change.
- General Science.
OPSC Prelims Syllabus for Paper-II
- Interpersonal Skills including Communication Skills.
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
- Decision Making & Problem Solving.
- General Mental Ability.
- Basic Numeracy.
- Data Interpretation.
- English Language Comprehension Skills (Class-X Level).
Odisha Civil Services Mains Exam Pattern
- The main examination will consist of the following papers, and each paper shall be of 3 Hours duration.
- Each of the Papers Paper-I & II will be of Matriculation Standard.
- The question papers for the Main Examination shall be of Conventional(Essay) Type.
- Compulsory Papers – 1400 Marks.
|Paper-I||Odia Language||300 Marks|
|Paper-III||English Essay||200 Marks|
|Paper-IV||General Studies-I||300 Marks|
|Paper-V||General Studies-II||300 Marks|
- Optional Papers – (Paper VI, VII, VIII & IX) – 1200 Marks.
Two Papers to be selected from the list of Optional Subjects set out below. Each Subject will have two papers & Each paper carrying 300 Marks.
- Personality Test or Interview – 250 Marks.
OPSC Civil Services Previous Year Question Papers @ www.opsc.gov.in
Check the OPSC Civil Services Exam Papers provided here. Applicants who are seeking for Odisha PSC Jobs should know the OPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern. The Odisha PSC Civil Services Exam Syllabus helps you to know about the subjects in the Exam. Check the Odisha Public Service Commission Previous Year Papers provided below.
Steps to download Odisha PSC Civil Services Exam Old Question Papers
- Go through the link given below.
- Check the article.
- Download the OPSC Civil Services Old Papers.
- Save the Pdfs & use it fo your future reference.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
13,266 total views, 2 views today