- 1 OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Odisha PSC Vacancy Details – OPSC Jobs
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.4 OPSC MO Syllabus
- 1.5 Download OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF – 372 Posts
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification has released recently in the month of January. Odisha Public Service Commission published this notification under advertisement no. 18 of 2015-16 to fill 372 vacancies. OPSC Recruitment 2016 is for Medical Officer(Assistant Surgeon) posts in Junior Class-I (Group-A) of Odisha Medical & Health Service Cadre. Aspirants who are searching for Government Jobs in Odisha may apply for these posts released under Odisha PSC Recruitment. By checking the Eligibility, Interested Candidates can apply for MO posts in the Health & Family Welfare Department through OPSC Recruitment 2016. Aspirants can get OPSC Online Applications from 28th January 2016 to 27th February 2016. Further details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Vacancy details, etc. of Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
About Odisha Public Service Commission
Odisha Public Service Commission was established on 1st April 1949. OPSC was constituted after the bifurcation of the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. The Public Services of Odisha has gone a long way and are providing the best services to the government of Odisha. Every year Odisha PSC releases notifications for recruiting skillful and talented candidates. This year OPSC announced recruitment notification for Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon). Applicants who are Interested in Odisha Government Jobs may apply for this OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 through Online. The last date to pay the application fee for Odisha PSC Medical Officer Recruitment is on 1st March 2016. Applicants have to submit the Hard copy along with the necessary documents on or before 10th March 2016.
Odisha PSC Vacancy Details – OPSC Jobs
Name of the Post: Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon).
Total Vacancies: 372 Posts.
Category wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Category||No of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification of Odisha PSC Recruitment
For OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 the educational qualifications are the mentioned below
- Candidates must possess MBBS or an equivalent Degree from a Medical College/ Medical Institute recognized by the Medical Council of India(MCI).
- Aspirants must have a valid registration Certificate under Odisha Medical Registration rules 1965.
- In a case of the candidate having the degree from University of Foreign Countries then He/ She have to submit conversion certificates recognized by MCI.
Age Limit for OPSC MO Recruitment
The Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules under OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment.
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 32 years.
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in or www.opsconline.gov.in.
Total Vacancies: 372 Posts.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer(Assistant Surgeon) Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Examination Centre: Cuttack.
Job Location: Odisha.
Job Category: Govt Jobs in Odisha.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the following
- Written Test.
- Career Marking.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
Application Fee: The Fee Particulars for Candidates those who are applying for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment is as follows.
- For Open Category Candidates: Rs. 300/-.
- For Reserved and PWD Candidates: Nil.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 28/01/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27/02/2016.
- Last date for Payment of Application Fee: 01/03/2016.
- Last for sending the Hard Copy of the Application Form: 10/03/2016 up to 5.00 p.m.
OPSC Online Application for Medical Officer
The Online Application form for this Medical Officer(Assistant Surgeon) released under OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The Online applications are available from 28th January 2016. Follow the below process for applying online.
How to Apply:
- Before applying online read the notification carefully attached below.
- Click on the official link.
- Fill the form carefully without mistakes otherwise, it will be rejected.
- Photograph, Signature, and Left Thumb Impression must be uploaded according to the guidelines.
- Submit the form on or before the last date.
- Application fee can be made at any Branch of State Bank of India(SBI).
- Along with the hard copy of the application form Send the required documents to the address mentioned below by Speed/ Registered post before the due date.
OPSC MO Syllabus
The OPSC Medical Officer Syllabus is available on our website. Candidates who are applying for OPSC Medical Recruitment can check the Odisha PSC MO Syllabus. We are providing Odisha Public Service Commission Syllabus link below. Aspirants who have applied for these posts will be searching for the Odisha PSC Medical Officer Recruitment Syllabus.By clicking on the below link aspirants can download OPSC Recruitment 2016 Syllabus.
Download OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF – 372 Posts
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
286 total views, 2 views today