ONGC Assistant Technician Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available here to download. Candidates who will be in searching for the ONGC Junior Assistant Technician Syllabus and Exam Pattern can get the Syllabus here in a Pdf format for free. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has released an advt for Junior Assistant, Junior Fireman, Assistant Technician, Technician Assistant Grade III and various posts. For more Latest Govt Jobs Syllabus and Exam Pattern, Notifications, and Previous papers updates visit our website regularly.
- 1 ONGC Assistant Technician Syllabus
- 1.1 ONGC Assistant Technician Recruitment 2016 – Brief Details
- 1.2 ONGC Assistant Technician Syllabus | ONGC Jr Assistant Technician Exam Pattern
- 1.3 ONGC Assistant Technician Syllabus 2016
- 1.3.1 Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Jr Assistant Technician Syllabus – Electrical
- 1.3.2 ONGC Jr Asst Technician Syllabus – General Awareness
- 1.3.3 Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Marine Radio Assistant Syllabus – General Aptitude
- 1.3.4 ONGC Asst Technician Syllabus for Mechanical
- 1.3.5 ONGC Junior Fireman Syllabus – Reasoning
- 1.4 Download ONGC Assistant Technician Syllabus and Exam Pattern Pdf
ONGC Assistant Technician Syllabus
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is going to select the aspirants for various vacancies by conducting the written test. Here we are providing ONGC Assistant Technician Syllabus along with the ONGC Junior Assistant Technician Exam Pattern for the sake of job seekers those who are preparing for the ONGC Exam 2016. Here we have provided the ONGC Assistant Technician Syllabus and Exam pattern along with the ONGC Asst Technician Previous Papers for free in a pdf format.
ONGC Assistant Technician Recruitment 2016 – Brief Details
Board Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC).
No of Posts: 63 Posts
Posts Names: Various Posts.
Job Location: All Over India.
Job Category: Central Govt Job.
Apply Mode: Online.
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com.
ONGC Assistant Technician Syllabus | ONGC Jr Assistant Technician Exam Pattern
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Assistant Technician Syllabus and Exam pattern have clearly explained here. By knowing the Syllabus and Exam pattern you can easily crack the ONGC Assistant Technician Exam 2016. Check the below table for clear details of ONGC Junior Asst Technician Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
➡ Exam Pattern for Junior Assistant Technician Post:
|Exam type||Subjects||Total Marks|
|Written Test||Concerned Discipline/Domain||100|
|General Awareness / Aptitude||20|
➡ Exam Pattern for Assistant Technician post:
|Exam type||Subjects||Total Marks|
|Written Test||Concerned Discipline/Domain||80|
|General Awareness / Aptitude||40|
ONGC Assistant Technician Syllabus 2016
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Jr Assistant Technician Syllabus – Electrical
- Network Theory.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Estimation and costing.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Power Systems.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electrical Machines.
- Basic Electronics etc
ONGC Jr Asst Technician Syllabus – General Awareness
- Economic Scene.
- India & its neighboring countries.
- General Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Current Events – National & International.
- Science & Technology etc.
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Marine Radio Assistant Syllabus – General Aptitude
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Number Systems.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations etc.
ONGC Asst Technician Syllabus for Mechanical
- Machine Design.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Theory Of Machines.
- Heat Transfer.
- Fluid Machinery & Steam Generators.
- Engineering Materials.Fluid Mechanics.
- Industrial Engineering etc.
ONGC Junior Fireman Syllabus – Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Problem Solving.
- Visual Memory.
- Decision Making.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Space Visualization.
- Figure Classification.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Analytical Functions.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
Download ONGC Assistant Technician Syllabus and Exam Pattern Pdf
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
197 total views, 3 views today