Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) invites applicants for the post of 174 Soil Conservation Extension Worker on contract basis under Director of Soil Conservation and Watershed Development Mission at Odisha. The people who are looking for Odisha Government Jobs can grab this opportunity for OSSC Recruitment Notification 2017. The interested candidates who are fulfilling their eligibility criteria in Odisha SSC SCEW Vacancies can apply online by visiting the official websitewww.ossc.gov.in. The Odisha SSC SCEW Recruitment 2017 application process will start from 25th April 2017 and will conclude on 24th May 2017.
- 1 Odisha SSC SCEW Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 OSSC SCEW Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Odisha Staff Selection Commission Notification 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Odisha SSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Vacancies
- 1.4 Odisha Staff Selection Commission Offers Pay Scale
- 1.5 How to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2107
- 1.6 Please contact for winGovt jobs updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
Odisha SSC SCEW Recruitment 2017
The Odisha state has announced the Latest Employment News for huge no.of vacancies for OSSC Recruitment 2017. According to OSSC SCEW Recruitment 2017 candidates should possess 12th from AICTE Approved institution as per the Government norms. The process of applying for Odisha SSC SCEW Recruitment 2017 is Online Mode. Applicants who are applying for the above Odisha Staff Selection Commission 174 Vacancies can go through official notification. Aspirants can go through other details such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, etc. from this page.
OSSC SCEW Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts: Soil Conservation Extension Worker.
No.of Posts: 174 Posts.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Notification 2017
Organization Name: Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Post Name: Soil Conservation Extension Worker.
No.of Posts: 174 Posts.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Apply Mode: Online Mode.
Job Location: Odisha
Official website: www.ossc.gov.in.
Selection Procedure for Odisha SSC SCEW Jobs 2017
As per the Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification 2017, candidates will be selected based on their performance in following selection rounds conducted by OSSC Department.
- Written exam.
- Viva voice test.
Application fee for OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Recruitment
Aspirants those who want to participate in OSSC SCEW Recruitment the registration fee for Soil Conservation Extension Worker posts is either online/offline given below.
- General Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-
- No fee for ST/ST/PWD
- Aspirants those who are paying the fee in the online mode they can pay through Net Banking or Debit/credit card.
- Candidates can pay through offline mode and Challan has drawn under the “Head of Account 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
Important Dates for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2017
Starting Date to Apply Online: 25th April 2017.
Ending Date to Apply Online: 24th May 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha SSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Vacancies
Willing Aspirants for Odisha SSC SCEW Recruitment, 2017 candidates should possess 12th from AICTE Approved institution from any recognized Board/ University as per the Government norms. For detail information regarding qualification refer the official website of Odisha SSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Recruitment 2017.
As per Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017 candidates should have age relaxation as mentioned below
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 32 years.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Offers Pay Scale
Candidates will receive good pay scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.22000/- with grade pay Rs. 2000/– and other additional allowance for the aspirants those who got selected in Odisha SSC Post 2017.
How to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2107
- Candidates visit the official website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Search and open the OSSC application link.
- Then fill the form with complete details.
- Upload the documents and scanned photography.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee as per the category.
- Click on submit button.
- Download and take printouts for future use.
Please contact for winGovt jobs updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
41 total views, 1 views today