Odisha Police Constable Syllabus 2016, along with the Written Test Pattern Details are updated here. Candidates can Download the Syllabus PDF for free from our site, www.wingovtjobs.com. Odisha Police Department has released the Official Employment Notification to fill the Constable Vacancies. Moreover, the Government Job Fighters can utilize this best opportunity to go with the Government Jobs.
- 1 Odisha Police Constable Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 Odisha Police Dept Recruitment Particulars
- 1.2 Odisha Police Dept Constable Posts Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Odisha Police Constable Syllabus 2016
- 1.3.1 Odisha Police Constable Syllabus – General Knowledge
- 1.3.2 Odisha Police OISF Constable Syllabus – English Language
- 1.3.3 Odisha Industrial Security Force Constable Syllabus – Aptitude
- 1.3.4 Odisha State Police Constable Exam Syllabus – Arithmetic and Logical Reasoning
- 1.3.5 Click the below link for further information regarding Odisha Police Dept Constable Posts Syllabus
Odisha Police Constable Syllabus 2016
The article comes with Odisha Police Constable Syllabus 2016, as well as, the Examination Pattern Information. Odisha Police Department has issued an Official Recruitment Notification to recruit Constable Posts. Further, Following the Syllabus may help you to prepare for the Exam with respect to particular topics. Download the PDF at free of cost and Prepare well for the Written Test. Visit our site to get more updates regarding Recruitment Particulars, besides Previous Papers. Make your preparation a bit easy indeed.
Odisha Police Dept Recruitment Particulars
Organization: Odisha Police Department
Posts: Police Constable Posts
Mode of Apply: Online
Official Website: www.odishapolice.gov.in
Job Location: Odisha
Job Category: Government Jobs at State Level
Odisha Police Dept Constable Posts Exam Pattern
The Section updates you with Police Constable Posts Examination Pattern Details. Moreover, Candidates can have a good idea regarding the topics to concentrate while preparing for the exam. While the Examination Pattern helps you to Plan and Maintain the timings properly.
The Question Paper may contain different topics, such as:
- General Knowledge
- English Language
- Arithmetic, as well as, Aptitude
- Besides, Logical Reasoning.
Odisha Police Constable Syllabus 2016
Syllabus, as well as, the Exam Pattern helps you to Prepare for the Written Examination in a defined manner. Crack the Test and move to further rounds to win the Government Job. Moreover, Applied candidates can download the syllabus PDF at free of cost from our site. In our web portal, we provide the details related to the state government jobs as well as central government jobs.
The article comes with Complete Syllabus Details, such as:
Odisha Police Constable Syllabus – General Knowledge
- History – India as well as World.
- Indian National Movement.
- Geography – India as well as World.
- Also, General Science.
- Cultural Heritage.
- Indian Constitution.
- Also, About India.
- Indian Polity.
- Space and IT.
- Besides, Science and Technology etc.
Odisha Police OISF Constable Syllabus – English Language
- Fill in the blanks.
- Also, Grammar.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms, as well as, Antonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Also, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze passage.
- Idioms and phrases.
- One-Word substitutions.
- Besides, Comprehension passage etc.
Odisha Industrial Security Force Constable Syllabus – Aptitude
- Number system
- LCM as well as HCF
- Also, Square roots and Cube Roots
- Profit And Loss
- Also, Ration and proportion
- Time and work
- Problem on Trains
- Boats and streams simple Interest
- Also, Compound Interest probability
- Simple Algebra
- Besides, Menstruation.
Odisha State Police Constable Exam Syllabus – Arithmetic and Logical Reasoning
- Operations Research & Linear Programming.
- Also, Differential Geometry.
- Differential Equations.
- Also, Basic Mathematics.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Real Analysis.
- Also, Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Also, Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Also, Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Also, Analogies.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Also, Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems as well as Logical Games.
- Analyzing Arguments.
- Statement and Assumption.
- The course of Action.
- Also, Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Besides, Logical Deduction.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
187 total views, 2 views today