Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti had released the Latest Employment News in November 2017. The NVS Recruitment 2017 is about to fill up the 683 Stenographer, Hindi Translator, and other vacancies. NVS Recruitment 2017-18 is a golden opportunity for the contenders seeking for Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs. The organization invites applications from all the eligible applicants through online only. Individuals having interested in NVS Audit Assistant Jobs 2017. Contenders apply online from 12th November 2017 to 13th December 2017. For more queries about Navodhaya Notification 2017, Refer the official website www.nvshq.org.
- 1 NVS Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.1 Navodhaya LDC Vacancy 2017 Details
- 1.2 Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Lab Attendant Notification 2017 – Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for NVS Audit Assistant Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Pay Scale Offered by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
- 1.5 Steps to Apply Online for NVS Lab Assistant Vacancies 2017
NVS Recruitment 2017-18
Competitors had a dream about to set their career in a brighten way can apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Advertisement 2017. We had provided the complete information regarding the NVS Recruitment 2017 on our web page. Check Eligibility, Age limit, pay scale, selection process, etc. from the below sections. Individuals who want to grab the NVS Stenographer Jobs can apply as soon as possible before the deadline. Check the below advertisement for more information regarding the Navodaya Vidyalaya Vacancy 2017.
Name of Post: Non Teaching Post.
Total No of Vacancies: 683.
Postwise vacancy Details:
For NVS HQ / ROs:
|S NO||Post Name||Vacancies|
|4||Lower Division Clerk||10|
For JNVs under 08 Regional Offices:
|S NO||Post Name||Vacancies|
|1||Female Staff Nurse||81|
|Name of Organization||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Post name||Non Teaching Posts|
|Total No of Vacncies||683|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Selection Procedure for NVS Staff Nurse jobs 2017
Contenders who had registered for NVS Recruitment 2017 should attend the below screening rounds conducted by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Department.
- Computer-based test
- Skill Test.
- Start Date of Online Application 12/11/2017.
- End Date to Submit Application 13/12/2017.
- Computer-based Test Date 12/13/14th January 2018.
Application Fee for NVS Lab Assistant vacancies 2017
Applicants need to pay the non-refundable application fee through online only before the last date, i.e., 13th December 2017.
- Staff Nurse, Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator: Rs.1000/–
- Lower Division Clerk/ Storekeeper: Rs. 750/-
- Catering Assistant, Stenographer: Rs. 750/-
- Lab Attendant: Rs. 750/-.
Eligibility Criteria for NVS Audit Assistant Jobs 2017
Contenders must possess the B.Com/10th/12th from a recognized university/ School/Board with excellent academic records only eligible to apply for NVS Jobs 2017. Check the official notification for more details about educational Details.
- For Stenographer/LDC/Storekeeper: 18 to 27 year
- Lab Attendant/Assistant/Hindi translator: Between 18 and 30 years
- For Female Staff Nurse/Catering Assistant: The aspirant’s age limit should be 35 Years.
Finalized contenders for NVS Female Staff Nurse Vacancies will receive the package as follows according to the post.
- Audit Assistant – Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay 4200
- Lower Division Clerk/ Store Keeper (JNV Cadre) – Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay 1800
- Stenographer – Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay 2400
- Catering Assistant – Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay 2400
- Hindi Translator – Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay 4200
- Female Staff Nurse – Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay 4600
- Lower Division Clerk (HQ/ RO Cadre) – Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay 1900
- Lab Assistant – Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay GP 1800.
Steps to Apply Online for NVS Lab Assistant Vacancies 2017
- Aspirants must log on to the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti www.nvshq.org.
- Search and download the NVS Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read the advertisement clearly to check your eligibility.
- Click Apply online and fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee through online.
- Verify the given details and click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of NVS Hindi Translator Application form for further usage.
31 total views, 2 views today