Check NVS Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 Notification for 329 TGT, PGT, and Other Posts. Apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment before 30th June 2016. View Complete details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure for NVS Recruitment 2016.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2016
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Chandigarh, Ministry of Human Resource Development published NVS Recruitment 2016 Notification. NVS Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 notification is released by the Department of School Education & Literacy of Chandigarh. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment is advertised to fill 329 vacancies of TGT ( Trained Graduate Teacher), PGT (Post Graduate Teacher), PET, and Other Posts on Contract Basis. Aspirants who are interested in TGT PGT Jobs can apply for this latest Jobs in Chandigarh through NVS TGT Recruitment. Along with the Application form, Candidates have to send the relevant documents in the prescribed format to the NVS Chandigarh. The last date to send the application form for NVS Chandigarh Recruitment is on 30th June 2016. Aspirants can also get latest Teaching Jobs in our website. For remaining details like Eligibility, Experience, Educational Qualification, Syllabus, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
NVS Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 Details – Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs
Name of the Organization: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
Total No. of Posts: 329.
Name of the Posts: PGTs, TGTs.
Official Website: www.nvsrochd.gov.in
Job Type: State Government.
Job Location: Chandigarh.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment based on their performance in the following
- Academic Merit.
- Last Date to the Send the Application form: 30/06/2016.
- For other PGT’s: Rs. 27,500/- for (normal station), Rs. 32,500/- for (hard station) per month.
- For PGT (Food Production and Beverages): Rs. 20,000/- per month.
- For FCSA: Rs. 26,250/- per month.
- For TGT’s: Rs. 26,250/- (normal station), Rs. 31,250/- (hard station) per month.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – NVS Jobs
Total Vacancies: 329 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancies:
1. Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs): 168 Posts
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|k.||Computer Science||13 Posts|
|m.||Food Production and Beverage||04 Posts|
|n.||Financial Management and Marketing||02 Posts|
2. Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs): 119 Posts
3. Trained Graduate Teachers (3rd Language Teachers): 21 Posts
4. Music Teacher: 05 Posts
5. Art Teacher: 05 Posts
6. PET (Female): 02 Posts
7. PET (Male): 08 Posts
8. Librarian: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for NVS Chandigarh Jobs 2016
Educational Qualification for Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- For PGT (Post Graduate Teachers): Aspirants should complete M.Com/M.Sc/M.A. and B.Ed with 50% marks or above in the relevant subject from recognized Organisation/ Institute.
- For TGT (Trained Graduate Teachers): Candidates should pass Bachelors Degree in the concerned subject with 50% marks or above with B.Ed.
Age Limit for NVS Chandigarh TGT, PGT Jobs
The Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the Rules of Government for NVS Recruitment 2016.
- Maximum age: 24 years.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Application Form – www.nvsrochd.gov.in
Candidates have to send their application form of NVS Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 in the prescribed format along with the mentioned documents. You can download the application form of NVS Recruitment from our site given below. Before applying and filling the application form check whether you have fulfilled all the needs mentioned in the NVS Chandigarh notification. If you satisfy all the conditions then fill the application form and send to the postal address given below.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully which is attached below before applying for NVS TGT Recruitment.
- Visit the official website www.nvsrochd.gov.in
- Click on the official link and download the application form.
- Fill the form carefully without any mistakes.
- Photograph, Signature must be attached in space given over there in the application form.
- Send the application form in the prescribed format on or before the last date.
- Make a print of the filled application form for future use.
- Send the filled application form through the Registered/ Speed Post to the mentioned Postal address.
The Principal cum Chairman,
(VAC) Vidyalaya Appointment Committee of the Concerned JNV.
Download NVS Recruitment 2016 Notification
Click here to download Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas Recruitment notification, Advertisement, Tentative Vacancy Position (PGTs), Application Format for ART Teachers, Tentative Vacancy Position (TGT’s/ FCSA’s), etc.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.